Steelcraft Savvi

Listing monitored by Steelcraft

45 questions from our users

SJL
SJLasked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi SJL, thanks for your question. It sounds like your seat connectors have moved. Please left the recline latch at the back of the seat and change the position of the connectors. By lifting this latch, it will allow you to change the position on the latch which attach into the pram frame. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Stephen
Stephen

Where can I find click and go adaptors for a steelcraft savvi? So I can get a britax capsule to sit in? Can I buy them separately in store somewhere?

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)

SrA
SrAasked

Is there a car seat/ carrier for the savvi TK321 pram/bassinet? I got one second hand and they said you can attach one but I can't find info online. Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi SrA, thanks for your question. Can you please confirm what a TK321 is? The Steelcraft Savvi is a 2 in 1 pram, the seat unit converts into a bassinet. The Savvi is only compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD (Neos and Isofix). Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kamila
Kamilaasked

Hi, I bought steelcraft savi second hand and it came without click and go reciver. What reciver do I buy for this stroller?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kamila, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Steelcraft team.

Kate Hamze
Kate Hamzeasked

Hi
I have only have my steelcraft savvi for a few months I got it brand-new And the top handle has came loose I’m not sure if we can tighten the ourselves or we need to take it in to be looked at ?
Thanks Kate

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kate Hamze, Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rachel D.
Rachel D.asked

Can I purchase a new belly bar for the steelcraft savvi?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rachel D. Thanks for your question. For all spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Johnp
Johnpasked

We have a steel raft baby capsule and it will not unclimbed from base is there a trouble shooting way

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Johnp, thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with some troubleshooting tips. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Briana P.
Briana P.asked

Hey guys, I have a steelcraft Savvi and the britax receivers that go with it, but The Britax baby capsule doesn’t fit into the receivers. Can u tell me what receivers I need to buy!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Briana P. Thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com and provide a photo of the manufacturing sticker on the underside of the capsule so that we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

ShoSingh
ShoSinghasked

Hi. At what can a baby start using the seat in an upright position ? Can a 3 month old use the seat in an upright position ?

Leigh L.
Leigh L.

Yes sure, my son sat up from then. The straps are adjustable and the seat reclines, for comfort.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi ShoSingh, Please see below from the manual. I understand that this does not give an accurate age to be able to use the pram in seat mode in an upright position however please refer to the below from the manual as a guide:
"DO NOT USE THIS BASSINET ONCE THE CHILD CAN SIT UP UNAIDED.
THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF THE CHILD USING THIS BASSINET IS NOT
TO EXCEED 9KG FOR THE BASSINET"
Kind regards, the Steelcraft.

Dinindu F.
Dinindu F.asked

Hi,
I got this stroller and I tried to fix the britax click and go receivers which I got with the stroller. I found later that I have fixed the receivers in the wrong way (colour code not to the frame side) and now they are stuck and I cannot remove them from the pram. Is there a way to remove the receivers? Appreciate quick response / help as I need to use the stroller tomorrow.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dinindu F. Thanks for your question. As per our last response, please email us au-support@britax.come so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Melissa
Melissaasked

Is the bassinet cover for the Savvi stroller machine washable?

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.

i think it is, i wouldn't put it in the dryer as it feels like it has a plastic liner, but if you put it through a cold wash it should be fine

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Melissa, thanks for your question. As per page 31 of your instruction manual under the heading "care and Maintenance" - "Removable fabric covers and trims may be cleaned using warm water
with a household soap or mild detergent. Allow it to dry fully, preferably away from the direct sunlight."
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com

Geri
Geriasked

Hi there, I bought my savvi pram second hand and after collapsing the frame a couple of times, I noticed that one of the seat clips that fit into the frame has moved to the side and therefore does not align with the frame. I’ve tried to realign it several times but it seems locked in place and I can’t place the bassinet/seat onto the frame. Any suggestions ?

Chey
Chey

Ugh we had this multiple times too! We could never move it back by hand my hubby had to force the seat back on for it to align properly. Tbh all in all the savvi is a very poir quality pram. Ugh i can't attatch a picture

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Geri, thanks for your question. To change the seat connector pieces back to the original positions: Left up the seats recline lever and at the same, adjust the seat connector to the desired position. If you require some further assistance, please email us at au-support@britax.com and we can send you a video. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nat 123
Nat 123

This has happened to mine to! Did you fix yours?

Fahmeeda B.
Fahmeeda B.asked

Can this pram convert single to double ?

Bree
Bree

No it can't.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Fahmeeda B. Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi cannot convert into a tandem or double pram. If you have any further question, please email us au-support@britax.com

karo
karoasked

Can i atach buggyboard on steelcraft savvi

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi karo, thanks for your question. Steelcraft prams have not been tested with a skate or buggyboard therefore we are not able to confirm whether these can attach or carny the extra wight. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Raymond T.
Raymond T.asked

I want to buy vee beez rider and have a savvi ...are we able to do that to transport the toddler as well?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Raymond T. Thanks for your question. Can you please advise what a vee beez rider is? as this is not a Britax product. If this is a skate/toddler board, we do not recommend using these as they have not been tested on our products. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mel Setuasked

1 of inserting clips on the bassinet has move about 25 degrees so now doesn’t attach to the pram properly. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I’m not sure how it moved in the first place??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Mel Setu, thanks for your question. You will need to push the grey buttons (as you would when removing the seat/bassinet unit and whilst pushing the grey button, you will then be able to move the connector pieces to the desired position. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mel Setu

Hi there thanks for the quick response!
I have already tried that but it doesn’t move...
Is this a fault as I’ve seen other people ask the same thing??

Should I take it back to baby bunting? As I’ve only had the pram for 3months

peter.k
peter.kasked

does the steelcraft savvy seat fit the steelcraft stirder

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Peter.k, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi seat does not fit the Steelcraft Strider Compact frame as these are two different products. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

BelS
BelSasked

Can I buy replacement belly/arm bar for my Steelcraft Savvi pram?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi BelS, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers