Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi Questions & Answers

16 questions from our users

Hi there, I’m having trouble with the front two wheels on my savvi, they keep getting stuck sideways and sliding. Please advise?

Can you use any other baby carrier with this stroller?
Hi Tara H, thanks for your question. the Savvi stroller is only compatible with the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule (2013 series) - https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/britax-safe-n-sound-unity-baby-capsule-isofix-compatible/ or https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/britax-safe-n-sound-unity-neos/ kind regards, the Steelcraft

When flat the bassinet is very wobbly, is there a way to tighten it?
Hi Faye V, thanks for your question. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

How much is the warranty of Steelcraft Savvi pram?
Hi Zee S, thanks for your question. Steelcraft products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Would the savvi fit into a new i30 boot with ease ? Looking to buy the new i30 when bub comes along.

Does this pram have a reversible seat? Does this savvy Steelcraft pram fit adapters for a maxi cosy ap capsule? I know it comes with other decent adapters for brittax capsule. Thanks
Hi Mama, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi stroller does have a reversible seat, the only capsule is this compatible is the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is there any sun shade available for this stroller with uv protection?
Hi Nashmin, thanks for your question. We don't have a UV sunshade available for the Savvi however you may be able to find a generic one at your local baby shop, we will also pass on your suggestion to our product development team for consideration in the future. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Can you attach a toddler/skate board to the Steelcraft Savvi?
HI Erin.B, thanks for your question. We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does it have adapter to fit steelcraft or maxi cosy capsule?
It has adapters included for steel craft capsuleHi Mr and Mrs Hikers, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi is provided with adaptors to allow the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity ISOFIX or Unity NEOS to be compatible. The Steelcraft capsule isn't compatible with the Savvi stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft Team.

Can you fit a capsule with this pram?
Hi Chantelle, thanks for your question. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity ISOFIX or Unity NEOS are compatible with the Savvi stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

does anyone know if the steel craft infant carrier fits this pram
Hi Candice, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi is only compatible with the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Is this pram compatible with the 'safe and Sounds capsule?
Hi Josie, thanks for your email. The Steelcraft Savvi is compatible with the 2013 series Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Can this pram be folded with the seat on or do you have to take it off to fold each time?
I was shown by a staff member that it has to come off but someone on the Facebook review said she folds it together. I am not sure sorry. I don't believe it folds together though.Update to my last answer! It does fold together but is not as compact!

I bought a steelcraft saavi. Where do I get a rain cover for it?
It comes free with the pram as an included accessory. Call the store you bought it from if they ripped you off.

How much?..
Baby Bunting currently have the Savvi on sale for $399

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Similar listings