Steelcraft Strider Signature

Listing monitored by Steelcraft

17 questions from our users

Georgia01
Georgia01asked

I’m looking for a secondary seat for my steelcraft signature strider and was wondering if the deluxe secondary seat is compatible with this model? Thanks!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Georgia, thanks for your question. Yes, the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe second seats are compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Signature prams. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bea DA
Bea DAasked

I lost the leg cover. Is there a way to buy another one?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bea DA, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please email au-support@britax.com and provide your cat number and batch date which is on the underside of your pram. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sabrina D
Sabrina Dasked

What is the height of the backrest?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sabrina D, thanks for your question. The height of the back rest on the Steelcraft Strider Signature from the seat to the very top of the backrest is 55cm approx. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Keshia C.
Keshia C.asked

I have a strider signature but the seat was thrown out what other seats are compatible with this pram, I have the bassinet to use but also need a seat thank you

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Keshia C. Hi Syeda A. Thanks for your question. For all spare parts, pricing and availability please email au-support@britax.com Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

steph
stephasked

Is there a car bassinet seat that works with this?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi steph, thanks for your question. There is a Strider Signature bassinet in our current range and a Strider Compact Deluxe bassinet that can be used on the Steelcraft Strider Signature. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Adele
Adeleasked

Can a second seat be used what the bassinet is attached?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Adele, thanks for your question. Its is not a recommended configuration having the bassinet at the top whilst using a second due to the minimal space between the top and second connections. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team

Caitlin
Caitlinasked

Is the Steelcraft Strider Signature compatible and smooth on gravel/off path or bush walking?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Caitlin, thanks for your message. The Steelcraft Strider Signature is easy to manoeuvre, the wheels can be locked when travelling over uneven surfaces and for a more comfortable ride.
The Signature also has front wheels and rear frame suspension for a smoother ride on any terrain. Please see the website for for information https://www.britax.com.au/strollers/strider-signature/
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team

Sean
Seanasked

Will the signature strider hold up to jogging and running?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sean, thanks for your question. We do not suggest running or jogging with the Steelcraft Strider Signature. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

LauraJ
LauraJasked

I just bought this pram yesterday. I'm trying to register for warranty but can't find where the CAT no. or Batch No. is located.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi LauraJ, thanks for your question. On the rear legs toward the underside of the pram, there is a sticker with a cat number and batch date. If you have not been able to locate this, please email us au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with instructions on where to find the sticker. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kieron H.
Kieron H.asked

With the steelcraft strider signature pram, we have the shade cloth sun cover that has nice magnets that can clip the full cover over, but there nowhere elsewhere on the pram to snap the magents when you're want to keep it open and just have the fly mesh, so it flaps around in the wind.

Is it an oversight, or am it just missing something?

Thanks!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Keiron H. Thanks for your question and for bringing this to our attention. I have passed your feedback and comments onto to our Nursery product development team. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lilyasked

what is the best infant capsule for Steelcraft Strider Signature Stroller Dusk? Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lily, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Signature is compatible with the Steelcraft Capsule which fits directly into the top seating position -https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/steelcraft-baby-capsule/ or the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity ISOFIX - https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/britax-safe-n-sound-unity-baby-capsule-isofix-compatible/ & Britax Safe-n-Sound NEOS - https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/britax-safe-n-sound-unity-neos/ capsule are compatible with the addition of the Strider Click & Go Unity receivers - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-click-go-unity-receivers/ Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

goldingirl
goldingirlasked

Considering a strider signature but want the ability to add a skater seat on the back. Does any know what aftermarket brands fit?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi goldingirl, thanks for your question. Unfortunately Steelcraft Prams have not been tested with a skateboard or toddler board therefore I am unable to recommend a universal product. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Ell T
Ell Tasked

I've had my steelcraft strider for 4ish months and it is really starting to squeak and it's so embarrassing walking with it as it makes so much noise. Has anyone else had these issues and if so what did you do to fix it? I don't use it everyday and wouldn't think it should be squeaking this bad already. I feel as if it won't last me long especially if I have another kid.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ell T, thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Abdulaziz A.
Abdulaziz A.asked

I bought this yesterday in a rush and had it installed in the store as the box does not fit in my car. But I was surprised with the squeak noise it makes. Any suggested fix?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Abdulaziz A. Thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

NBF
NBFasked

Does anyone know where to find replacement pads that go around the straps? We just bought our pram and already on of the the pads has slipped off and gone missing.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi NBF, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Zarah
Zarahasked

I recently purchased the steelcraft signature last week and was wondering what second seats fit this model as I didn’t want to have to buy a brand new seat when my son might not use it that often ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Zarah, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Compact Second Seat attachments have not changed therefore, you can use any model Strider Compact Second seat on your Strider Signature. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nat
Natasked

It’s a good pram, bought the second seat as well. However I haven’t even been using it for a month and it’s squeaking! I’m not sure if it’s the body or the wheels but it squeaks a lot and quite embarrassing because it’s a new pram with my new born but sounds old and tacky because it squeaks so loud! Going back to store on Sunday! Sad :(

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nat. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for further assistance regarding your Steelcraft Strider Signature. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Other Double Prams & Strollers