7 questions from our users
Hi I've just bought this pram, love everything about it but just wondering where can I get a rain/storm cover for it.
Hi Rochelle 93, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.
Where can I get the adaptors for a Britax unity capsule to fit my Steelcraft virtu pram
Hi Alisha C, thanks for your question. As per our recent response to you on email, you will need to contact customer service on 1300 303 330 to purchase this part. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.
Where i can get this type of pram for now ??
Hi Syari M. Thanks for your question. This pram is exclusive to Big W. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.
Is it still available or in stock ??
Hi Syari M. Please contact consumer support on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you.
Hi, I have just purchased the Steelcreaft Virtu pram. I had a Steelcraft baby capsule from the previous baby. Is there any way that I could fit them together? Any adapter or reverse adapter. Viru has click and go system, and capsule has the older one. I've only seen adaptors for newer click and go baby capsules to fit older prams. But I need it vice versa.
Hi Bilguun B. Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is not compatible with the Steelcraft Virtue pram, only the Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos or Isofix 2013STD can be used along with the Virtu adapters which are sold separately. If you have any further questions please feel free to email email@example.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.
Hi Team, I have two questions about this model:
1. What are the wheel types??? Is it same as Steelcraft Savvi
2. What is the frame made of?? there is no mention of that? Is the frame as strong as Steelcraft Savvi stroller
Hi Nikki, thanks for your question.
1. Wheel material is a lightweight durable EVA foam wheel
2. Frame is a lightweight aluminum frame and has been tested and meets the Australian standards for strength.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind regards. the Steelcraft team.
I had few questions as this model does not have enough stuff online..
1. Which one's the closest model of other steelcraft prams to this virtu model ? That can be referred to for some related videos or information.
2. Is the bassinet detachable ? It mentions "Light Weight 9kg frame & seat, 6kg frame only"
I am not sure why does it matter to mention weight without seat, just frame weight ? Can it be used without seat at all ?
3. Does this have the "one lift fold", "one line brake", 'auto frame lock", "one hand fold" , "self locking" like the steel craft Agile and Agile elite models ? Just concerned how easy will it be to fold and carry this. Is this compact enough or any fusses to deal with ?
4. What is the compatible full rain cover for this model ? Will rain cover need to be removed if attached before folding ?
5. There is no mention of wheel types. Are these EVA type?
6. Is the Arm bar/ bumper bar removable ?
7. What about the 5 Point harness ?
Sorry for so many questions, I am very new to these prams/strollers. So just want to be sure before I purchase this and there's very limited information about this particular model online. So these answers would surely help other in future.
Thanks in advance .
Hi Ameen S. Thanks for your question. I believe that you have already had your questions answered by one of our customer service consultants. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us email@example.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.
Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives
Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.