Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Super Sleeper Pro

89 questions from our users

Moniqueasked

Can you tell me what is the filling in the pillows? Is it kpoc filling?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for getting In touch. Our Every Comfort Pillow Filling is made out of Memory Foam with a mix of Silk Brushed Poly-Fibre. The ECP is adjustable meaning that you can adjust the pillow to the level/ comfort of your choice by removing or leaving the foam/filling in.

I have attached a link to our website showing more information in regards to this product: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/pillows/products/best-selling-adjustable-pillow-with-cooling-technology-tv-double-offer-120-nights-sleep-guarantee?variant=39368379957319

Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Monique

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional information.

Hi Monique,

Happy to help and please let us know if you do have any further questions :)

NoniB
NoniBasked

Recently purchased a super sleep pro through Kelva range, disappointed that it was not the straight to sleep that I thought I was purchasing, are you able to advise how we can exchange it for the straight to sleep.

Hi Noni,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble!

I have sent you a direct message asking for your details so I can organise for someone from our Customer Service department to get In touch and provide you the relevant information.

Rachaelasked

What is the difference please between the original and the straight 2 sleep toppers?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note our Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper has 3 raised areas of pebbled memory foam which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees and provide that comfort. With our New Straight 2 Sleep Mattress Topper it is completely flat and does not have those three raise areas of pebbled foam. The S2S instead has 3 flat zones of remedial memory foam which is designed to be be firmer and provide the ultimate support for your shoulders, hips and knees.

Please see the attached links to the product page for the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper and the all New Straight 2 Sleep.

Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Straight 2 Sleep: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Rachael

So comfort wise would you recommend the original pebbled foam for someone that is looking for a softer style mattress?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your response. They are both comfortable in its own ways, but if you are looking for a product that is more on the softer side the Super Sleeper Waved Topper does tick those boxes. Although we understand every Individual is unique and different in our own way, so we do offer 120 day trial money back guarantee on the product its self to allow to experience what it feels like and see if it is suitable for yourself.

What I can do is I can schedule a call with a sale member who will be happy to speak further and answer any queries?

Carolyn Casked

I’ve washed the cover of my king size single, but have no forgotten which is the pillow end, Re foot end?
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please note the side that has the blue ribbon with our Super Sleeper logo should be facing the end of the bed where your foot goes.

Carolyn C

Yes I know that! But wasn’t my question, so which end is the foot end? The longer flat foam, where maybe the pillow sits? Or the end with the ribbing egg style foam, that goes closer to the end of the mattress?

Hi Carolyn,

Sorry about that mis understanding.

The longer part of the foam is should be facing the end of the bed where your feet go.

Leanne H.
Leanne H.asked

Having issues with the super sleeper pro - it is leaving dips and they are lumpy.
Not happy at all - have emailed and had no response.

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for getting In touch and I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Super Sleeper Mattress Topper.

I have sent you a follow up message asking for additional details so I can follow this up further for you.

Paula Aasked

I received my Super Sleeper Pro the other day, I know the blue ribbon goes to the foot end but which way up does it sit on top of yr old mattress, ribbon side glossy side up or the side that looks like a mattress protector please? Tks

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for getting In touch and we hope you enjoy your Mattress Topper.

Please not the glossy side with the Super Sleeper Ribbon should be facing up!

Happy to help :)

Marion W.
Marion W.asked

Can you use an electric blanket on top of the mattress?

Hi Marion,

I hope you are well.

Yes you may use your electric blanket on top of your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper.

Stelle Thomasasked

Which is the mattress topper that Paula Duncan advertises???

BK1965
BK1965

The Super Sleeper Pro.

Hi Stelle,

I hope you are well.

Paula Duncan is in our Original Super Sleeper Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/buy-super-sleeper-pro-get-2-free-bamboo-pillows?variant=13820245278777

Paula Duncan is also in our brand new S2S Mattress Topper: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/collections/topper/products/straight-2-sleep?variant=39293041311815

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Unsure customer
Unsure customer asked

I’ve heard it isn’t good fir side sleepers. What is the return policy and fees involved

Hi There,

Thank you for getting in touch, it does depend on what the circumstance is. Please note the customer is responsible to pay the returns postage for the product if they do not find that this product is suitable for them self. If there is a fault within the product we will request for the relevant information for assessment then provide the a suitable outcome for the problem.

Although we will always be happy to see what we can do.

Jacasked

How heavy is this in a queen size

George Brown
George Brown

It isn’t heavy as you are sleeping on top of it. It is fitted to your mattress.

Hi Jac,

I hope you are well.

Please note including the pillows this weights 16kg!

Jac

Thankyou. It is to go on an RV mattress, which is in a slide out section of the Motorhome. I’m looking forward to trying it. Still waiting for the topper to flatten out before putting it on the bed.

lee c
lee casked

can you use your matters upside down

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your question!

Please note our Wave mattress Toppers are made for the wave feature to be facing the right side up as that is the main feature of the topper which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees.

If you do turn the topper around, which if your own choice you so wish to, you will not be able to have the wave feature visible!

Please let us know if we can assist any further :)

Julie asked

Hi. We have found the super sleeper pro to be very uncomfortable,hard and hot.My husband has had a stroke and found it impossible to turn over plus it made our bed very high and difficult for me to get into.I would like to return it as soon as possible but don’t know how to get it into the box again.Thanks Julie
P.S. love your sheets

Julie

Hi. Waiting for your response ,we are elderly and need help with this.We are in a unit have no where to store this topper.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for getting In touch and we are very sorry to hear about this trouble!

We have sent you a direct message requesting for your order details from there we will urgently get a member of customer service to get in touch and start the first process of returns.

Thankyou

Loz H
Loz Hasked

Does anyone else have a large lump in the middle of their super sleeper topper which won’t go away? This makes my sleep very uncomfortable as I’m confined to only the edge of the bed.

Hi Loz,

We are sorry to hear you are having troubles with your super sleeper mattress topper.

Please note that there would of been an insert in the mattress Topper advising to allow a few days for the mattress topper to expand to its full ability. Please note the ridge in the middle showing vertically may appear due to the way it is packaged, but it is not there permanently as mentioned.

We have you sent a private message if you would like to provide your order details we can investigate this further.

judyasked

I just received my mattress topper but am confused as to which side should be on the top.Is it the side with the blue dots or the other side,or doesn't it matter which side is on top?

Hi Judy,

I hope you are well.

Please note the side showing the blue ribbon on the bottom right corner, is the top side and should be the side facing up when placing the mattress topper on the bed.

Ok thank you!

Sonya
Sonyaasked

I’ve had the topper on my bed for three nights now and my back has been worse off. I am waking in the night and can’t get comfortable on this. Is this normal and will it get better?

Hi Sonya,

I do completely apologise about this trouble and I am sorry to hear that you are currently not enjoying the Super Sleeper Wave Mattress Topper.

Please keep in mind that your body may still be transitioning to the the wave features of this mattress topper. We offer a 120 day trial money back to allow a customer to be able to get a good feel to see if this mattress topper is suited for them and your body may still be adjusting to this feature.

Please let us know if you still are experiencing some trouble as we are here to help!

Distraught
Distraughtasked

While I find the mattress topper ok, I find I can only sleep on one side of the bed because there is a huge hump in the middle that will not go away. I feel like I have to ‘climb’ over it. It is very annoying and stops me from being able to spread out. If I send it back for a refund, why do I have to pay a huge amount to return it? If I can’t get it back to you for a reasonable price, I will be calling the Ombudsman with a complaint as well as the fair trade council.

Hi There,

Thank you for getting In touch! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with your Super Sleeper Mattress Topper and we would like to urgently see how we can assist you on getting this sorted.

We ask if we can grab your order details to allow us to further investigate. We have sent you a direct message and hope to hear from yourself shortly!

Peter C.
Peter C.asked

I have my pillows

Hi Peter,

Thank you for getting in touch. We have sent you a direct message asking for more details in regards to this trouble!

We are sorry you are un happy with our Every Comfort Pillow and we hope we can assist on getting this sorted for you.

Chris Fasked

I have washed my cover to our topper and cannot get it back on, my husband tried to assist and it just didn’t go. We are convinced it has shrunk.
Any ideas ???

belinda r.
belinda r.

Not sure it may have shrunk. We washed our cover and it went back on afterwards fine..

Chris F

Ours is terrible and it wasn’t easy trying to put the foam in to it, we fave up in the end as it is so heavy and kept gripping it was hurting my wrist & elbow.
I am sure we put it back the way we took it out.

Maree
Maree

Get a refund on faulty product

George L.
George L.asked

Hi. I bought one. Can u call me to discuss please 0433953500.

Hi George,

I hope you are well.

I have organised for a member of our customer service team, to give you a call.

Ivan
Ivanasked

Given that you offer a 120 day money back guarantee, who pays for the return to you costs should that unfortunate situation occur ? Also can you tell me the weight of the queen size product please .

Hi Ivan,

I hope you are well.

Although we will always be happy to see what we can do.

Please note I have attached the size guide link: https://supersleeperpro.com.au/pages/size-guide although the queen size weights 16kg.

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives