Suzuki S-Cross

Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2022) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Suzuki S-Cross 2021 and Suzuki S-Cross 2023. GL, GLX, GLX Prestige, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Suzuki

14 questions from our users

Amy G.
Amy G.asked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

I have a Suzuki S-Cross 2021 , it looks like the car has carplay feature however the car won't connect to my two Iphones, I have tried many types of cables ,none of them works. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Margie
Margieasked
Gwen Bickasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

has anyone had steering column Knocks and received a hefty quote to fix it.

No, I've had no issues

No issues with mine, but mine is a 2020 model with only 35k
Hopefully you can get it fixed within the warranty

Gwen Bick

I didn't give the year 2014. it is out of warranty but done 60.000 ks.

Polly K
Polly Kasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

Hi, does anyone know whether there the front seats have changed between the 2014 and 2016 GL models? Thanks

Patience B.
Patience B.asked
S-Cross JY GLX Prestige (2013-2016)

Hi Everyone,
Just wanting to know if this one has capability to drive on sand?
2013 s-Cross GLX prestige 4x4
Thank yooou!

Stephanie
Stephanieasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

I live where I have to go over hills all the time, would you recommend this car? It doesn't seem great for that..

publicsp
publicsp

If you are constantly driving over hills, I would go for the 1400cc Turbo versus the 1600cc naturally aspirated engine. Both are great motors, the turbo will cope with the hills easier. Hope this helps you.

Fair Go
Fair Go

If your heart is set on a 4wheel Coca Cola can, I agree the 1.4L turbo is better however, a used Jeep Grand Cherokee with a V6 for the same or similar price will devour hills, but then again, anything with a 6 or 8 cylinder engine will. bye

Just bought the 1.4 litre turbo model it handles hills great

bhoomi
bhoomiasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

What is the difference between Suzuki S-Cross GL and GLX?

Josh T
Josh Tasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

Have a sx4 and the infotainment head deck touch screen will work in some spots and not in others. Dealership it’s not covered under warranty. Do you think there’s a chance it’s loose wires or faulty? Thanks

Larkie
Larkieasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

I have a 6 mi th old Suzuki across and blue tooth has suddenly stopped working. How can I fix this ?

ade
ade

Should still be under warranty. Call the dealer.

Johnson
Johnsonasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

Glx model Bluetooth can connet more than one phone?

Helen
Helenasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

Suzuki s cross with navaction system. Does the reversing camera beep when getting close to something. Also does the Navman have a speed alert built in

hi Helen
for reversing there are sensors at the back that will do the job
as for the speed alert no there isn't one

bankersasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

My wife is thinking of buying a GLX. But we travel interstate, and to the North of SA, regularly; and the space saver spare wheel concerns me. Can anyone tell me the maximum recommended speed for the spare, and the distance that the spare will last for when travelling at (or under) the recommended maximum speed. Obviously a low speed on a country highway is dangerous, and the distance between towns where tyre dealers are situated can be a hundred (or more) kilometres. I have looked on line, but getting conflicting information. So I really need to get this from someone who actually knows the answer.

James
James
bankers

Thanks James. She ended up buying a mitsi asx. With a full size spare option. Quite frankly I think that all cars sold in Australia should have a full size spare mandated by safety regs.

Matthew
Matthewasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

GLX model - bluetooth connectivity - do you know if you can connect more than one phone (not at the same time) but it remembers more than one phone?

Stevo

Yes you can save other phones. It defaults to the phone that was connected previously so you need to manually change to another phone.
Cheers Stevo

Miss Jay
Miss Jayasked
S-Cross (2013-2022)

Does the 2014 GLX comes standard with day time running lights? If so are they turned on when the engine is on? And only switched off when Headlights/Fog lights are turned on. (

Has anyone had issues with their Steering Wheel mounted audio control for preset radio stations? Instead of switching to the next station, the steering wheel audio control re-scan to the next station, in some instances skipping the preset stations?

Stevo

No, Oz and NZ versions come with LED "Position lamps" that only come on when the park lights are turned on.
Cant help you with the stereo question sorry.
Cheers Stevo

Tracy Miller
Tracy Miller

yes I have that problem also have blue tooth issue stereo has been replaced still same issues

Get an answer from our members and Suzuki representatives

Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2022)