The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer

The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Hilary
Hilaryasked

We have bought several big cheese mouse traps. Our experience is that they work initially but then stop working. We would like yo know what to do to make them work properly? Thanks.

Wahroonga
Wahroonga

Same here. Worked fine for a few weeks, now, despite new batteries and green blinking light when activated, the mice simply get a free feed and ... no 'consequences'. It now 'buzzes' a few seconds after activation and then all is silent. This is a new phenomena and perhaps indicates the failure? Returning to Bunnings for replacement or refund.

Charles
Charlesasked

I have been given a Big Cheese Rat Trap in lieu of a mousetrap. Is it too large to capture mice?.

Adeline
Adeline

No it's not too large. When it's switched on, it should zap whatever steps in, whether big or small.

Heatherf
Heatherfasked

Hi, the mouse has been in and took the bate but didn’t get shocked. Thoroughly checked it over no debris, batteries work, switched on and green light flashes. Should I give it another go if it doesn’t work could it be faulty? Any ideas? Many thanks, Heather

Garden girl

I think I read someone else had a faulty one and swapped it. I'd take it back if you can and try another.

Barbara K.
Barbara K.asked

I have had success with this, caught 2 mice in the last 3 days, now they are taking the bait and not getting caught, also I though this trap was instant and painless to the mouse?

Garden girl

I had this issue with the first model I used. You may need to clean the metal plates and make sure there is no debris between them. I'm not technically minded but I think they need to be clear to make a charge. Hope that helps.

Sylvia E
Sylvia Easked

I have bought The Big Cheese advanced pest repellant. The box says "the unit is inaudible to humans. " My unit makes a constant beeping noise all day and it is extremely audible. Is this a fault with the machine?

David P J.
David P J.

My the flashing green makes a noise then stop don’t work now

Andy
Andyasked

The mouse trap has work extremely well, however the other day I found 2 mice dead in it. Since then the LED doesnt show green it flashes red. I have lost the instructions. What should I do? Regards Andy

Michael H.
Michael H.

That means the batteries are running low

Michelle Jasked

I just purchased the electronic mouse killer and wn
hen I pressed the button, the green light flashed a few times then stopped. New batteries were in it so not a problem. Is the light only meant to flash a few times ? How do I know it's working?

Wisey

Check the instructions that came with it. The green light flashes a few times (10 I think) to confirm unit is active, then goes out. Sounds as if you have a normal situation to me!!

Michelle J

It's actually only 4 times so I hope that's ok. Thankyou for your answer!

Barry
Barryasked

Hi my name is Barry we brought your electronic mouse trap with great results but now for no reason it has stopped working I brought at bunning about 4/5 month ago and I am really angry at these mice they walk passed the thing I am sure they are laughing at me they ear the cheese but the thing is not zapping them at the moment please help me. yours respectfully Barry Eykenboom. [email removed]

How long is the guarantee on your electronic mouse trap Barry.

Wisey

G'Day Barry, as far as I understand it the warranty is 12 months. As far as your problem goes I would simply return it to Bunnings. I'm certain that they will either replace or refund for you.

Other Pest Control Products