Toyo Open Country A/T II

Toyo Open Country A/T II Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Gerard F

Gerard Fasked

Good morning I have purchased a new land cruiser troop carrier the factory tyres are 225/95R16 what is the equivalent toyo open country A/T II that is available. ?
Gerard.

Robert
Robert

Gerard.
Not sure on the troopie as I have a 200 Series Land cruiser that uses 285 X 65 R17 tyres, however I just replaced both rears after doing 122,000 kms on and off road

John Hasked

how noisey are the OC at 2;s

Darren
Darren

Not sure what 2;s means John, but at 110klm/hr on Australian highways/ motorways, they are barely audible. There is hardly any to no hum or vibration noises.

thanks Darren

Andrew L.

Andrew L.asked

How would OC AT2 affect the drive ability of a Kluger? I am concerned about possible punctures with my Dynapro tires when driving on rough country / gravel roads, and I am looking for a more durable tire. 245/65 R17.

Gidgit62

Love these. I can't answer your question sorry I have had zero problems if that helps.

Geoff

Geoffasked

Has anyone used these frequently in sand at lower pressures? Concerned with one of the previous reviews (May 18) about the inside of the tyre letting go. Thanks

Gidgit62

Hi Geoff,. No sorry we haven't driven with these in sand at reduced pressure.

Tracey M

Tracey Masked

I have a question regarding the Toyo all Terrain Tyres and where they are made. Is it in Thailand or Japan?
Regards
Tracey

Hi Tracy mine says Japan

Dazza

Dazzaasked

Toyo 265/70/17 Do these tyres mess up your speedo?

lan
lan

No 95% of the vehicles today Speedos are out buy 8 km I have two different types of vehicles they vary between 4 and 8 ks

Jodie_Beecheyasked

Does anyone know if there is a wear difference between 275/65/17 and 265/70/17 for the toyo at2 or is it only the coopers at3 where this is an issue due to the difference between passenger and light truck construction?
It would enable me to keep my spare if the 65 series wears well.

Jodie_Beechey

Helps to read the relevant data from the manufacturer, thanks for the link, I'd actually read it before, both 65 and 70 series are light truck tyres

Get an answer from our members and Toyo Tires representatives