Toys R Us / Babies R Us Questions & Answers

Natasha K.
Natasha K. · Online store

How do I get in contact with this company

Micl1964
Micl1964

I have been emailing them.
Try
orders@toysrus.com.au

DukeOfDeath
DukeOfDeath

The only way to get a hold of them you have to govto fair trade Australia and lodge a complaint with the Consumer Afters Ombudsman

Amy
Amy · Online store

Hi
How did everyone verify their order?
Isn't it a bit odd their process?

Felicia
Felicia

You can't verify it. I honestly don't think there is any office. Calls and emails go unanswered.
Once you place an order, absolutely nothing can be done to change or cancel it.
I would tell you to never order from them. Ever!

Linda D.
Linda D. · Online store

Do you sell baby cots

Raybus
Raybus

Sorry Linda I am a consumer do not work for Toys R Us, you will have to ask them directly.

Kelvin L.
Kelvin L. · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

How to contact customer service?

Rosie
Rosie

Hi. They don’t answer their phones. Go into Toys r Us website into Contact us and you can send an email. If that does not work I can look up the emails I have received from them. They usually take 48 hours to get back to you. Rosie

Sheridan  Thompson
Sheridan Thompson

I have been emailing for over a week and not reply. It’s a joke

Courtney S.
Courtney S. · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Would like to know if you do toys review for children so my kids can do reviews on some few toys

Fired Up

Why not ask this site instead of this product (company)?

Zakissa · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

I placed an order online on 6th April leaving Doncaster store. It’s now 14th April and tracking is still stating awaiting pick up. My order tracking number is 43053732 and it seems even Fastaway don’t have this number registered. Very hard to make contact with anyone from Toys R Us to find out where my 2 x kids chairs are and when we might get them. Very very disappointed

Fired Up

Get a friend to contact them rather than ‘ask’ this Review site

Zakissa

Fred it was a year ago and we have had the chairs almost a year ago. I am entitled to put in on this webpage as a review of bad service at the time

Rebeca Johnston
Rebeca Johnston · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

I have a layby that is for 6 months. I want to delete 2 items from my layby without cancelling. Is this possible ?

leah
leah

I don't believe so. You would need to pay it off n when they finalize it they will arrange a refund. Otherwise they will cancel the whole lot keep the admin fee and start again.

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Bec, Please be advised we are unable to remove items from layby's, we suggest paying off the whole amount and the store will process a refund for the change of mind items.

Maree
Maree · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Why won't customer service return messages? Why won't you refund ? Excuse after excuse?

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Maree, we are sorry to hear this. Customer Service will try their best to assist each customer as best as possible, however due to the busy season there might be some delays.

Kat TY
Kat TY · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

I have spent 2 days trying to get in contact with someone from Customer Service head office in regards to online order. Tried purchasing 2 of an item and online was having issues. I have left messages to get call back, sent pm to toys r us on Facebook, called Penrith store (phone just rang out) and Castle Hill store who couldn't help redirected me to call head office again. I'm currently on hold and have been for last half hour. Where is the customer service? This item purchase is important as it's a clearance item and my daughter's favourite toy.

Please contact me.

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Kat, we are sorry to hear this. Due to the busy season the Customer Service Team is currently experiencing a delay, as advised on the phone message and automated email messages. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible and we apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Shannon
Shannon · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Where's my items?

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Shannon, we are sorry to hear this. Please call us on 1300 8597 787 and our Customer Service Team can look into this for you.

Nicole · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

An item (box of nappies) was missing when my online order was delivered a week ago (the item list included in the parcel indicated that nappies should have been included in that delivery, as did an email confirmation received earlier). I've tried to get in contact with your company by leaving online enquiries and calling, but noone is responding. Based on other customers' comments and reviews, I'm concerned about being either left out of pocket or left without my ordered items for an extended period due to difficulties with contacting your company by phone/online. Am I able to go in store to receive my missing item that I have already paid for?

Thanks,

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Nicole, please private message us your order details and our customer service team will be able to investigate this further.

Nicole

Hi, thank you for getting back me. Sorry, I'm unable to see an option for private messaging you, is anyone able to tell me how to do this? I've tried the Help Centre but no luck!

My order number is 16465369.

Rose
Rose · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Actually today i got a baby shower gift pack certificate from baby love and it mentioned that i need to go baby r us shop , i live in geelong highton i don't no where the shop is located so plz could any one help me ?

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Rose, A full list of our stores is available to view here; external link

Steluna
Steluna · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Why isn't the Australian Toys r Us site available to UK customers it used to be?

In the past I have bought toys for my niece and nephew for my brother to pick up.

Today I wanted to order some toys for them and the website isn't accessible in my country (UK)

You are loosing customers for today I ordered 2 x $100gift cards from Myer

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

The website is now working for our UK customers, please try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Maree E
Maree E · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Is there any possible way to discuss an inquiry regarding delivery? It is getting very frustrating trying to contact your company to discuss this

Toys R Us / Babies R Us   DM

Hi Maree, We are sorry to hear this. Please call our Customer Service Team on 1300 8697 787 or submit a web inquiry on our website external link  , and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Tanya
Tanya

The customer service number consistently goes to a message bank and sending emails is pointless as I have sent 3 emails since 29th of Feb and not one has been responded to.

Erious  Goodridge
Erious Goodridge · Toys R Us / Babies R Us

i want to update my VIP club card?

JessV
JessV

there is a link on the Toys R Us homepage to the vip site, do it from there.

Get an answer from our members and Toys R Us / Babies R Us representatives

Select a listing for your question