Uniden DECT 3136BT

6 questions from our users

Be James

Be Jamesasked

DECT 3136BT

I have a 6 year old Uniden DECT 3136BT which has worked well until a week ago but now after a couple of minutes talking the sound fades out. It happens on all three handsets. I have renewed one handset battery, no improvement, battery voltage is above 2.4V on each handset. Can you help me.

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Coral H

Coral Hasked

DECT 3136BT

Bought my phones in 2015 and has worked perfectly until today....on one of the handsets the light has gone out and it is dead. Would it need a new battery?

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Des

Desasked

DECT 3136BT+1

I have a Uniden DECT 3136BT phone. On the screen there is a envelope saying l have a message and a red light keeps flashing. I have followed the instructions from the manual but l cannot delete. Could you please help
My phone number is 0438 504766 or email dtarlamis@hotmail.com

Grasan747

Grasan747asked

DECT 3136BT

What is meant by WiFi network friendly on the packaging box? Nothing meantioned about this in the manual. Does this mean I can set up my VOIP phone to work from this phone?

GGG8487
GGG8487

From the Uniden website:
"The phones are also Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly so they will not interfere with other wireless networks around the home or office - essential for the connected household." http://www.uniden.com.au/AUSTRALIA/p_dect3136BT_2_index.asp
I do not believe these phones are VoIP capable.

Siji

Sijiasked

DECT 3136BT+1

Can I make a call from Android mobile? (Through Bluetooth)

jasperremy

Not sure if this will help , but... you can use the Uniden DECT handset to call via your mobile phone, or use the Uniden DECT handset to receive calls made to your mobile phone, once you have connected the bluetooth abilty. As far as I know, you cannot call out on the landline, using your mobile phone.

1970IH

1970IHasked

DECT 3136BT+1

Can this phone be used on a land line?

jasperremy

yes, definitely, we are using it on a landline in WA. Is it supposed to be used as a landline phone. You can also answer your mobile phone on it, once you hook it up and connect via blue tooth, but it does drain the mobile battery quicker.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives