Uniden DECT 3136BT

Uniden DECT 3136BT Questions & Answers

3136BT+1 and 3136BT+2

4 questions from our users

I have a Uniden DECT 3136BT phone. On the screen there is a envelope saying l have a message and a red light keeps flashing. I have followed the instructions from the manual but l cannot delete. Could you please help My phone number is 0438 504766 or email dtarlamis@hotmail.com

What is meant by WiFi network friendly on the packaging box? Nothing meantioned about this in the manual. Does this mean I can set up my VOIP phone to work from this phone?
From the Uniden website: "The phones are also Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly so they will not interfere with other wireless networks around the home or office - essential for the connected household." http://www.uniden.com.au/AUSTRALIA/p_dect3136BT_2_index.asp I do not believe these phones are VoIP capable.

Can I make a call from Android mobile? (Through Bluetooth)
Not sure if this will help , but... you can use the Uniden DECT handset to call via your mobile phone, or use the Uniden DECT handset to receive calls made to your mobile phone, once you have connected the bluetooth abilty. As far as I know, you cannot call out on the landline, using your mobile phone.

Can this phone be used on a land line?
yes, definitely, we are using it on a landline in WA. Is it supposed to be used as a landline phone. You can also answer your mobile phone on it, once you hook it up and connect via blue tooth, but it does drain the mobile battery quicker.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives