Valco Spark

Valco Spark Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

RAJ

RAJasked

Hi can anyone tell me where to buy replacement wheel for this?

J.S.Gaviola

J.S.Gaviolaasked

I purchased your Valco Snap Ultra Pram,we noticed our baby being pushed to 1side we thought it was baby's positioning. When we change to sitting position on the pram (from lying), we noticed a structural defect of the pram. 1 side of the frame was not screwed which is very unsafe for our wiggly 7mo baby now. We brought it back to Babyland Perth (5wks ago) but we were told to bring it to a pram repair shop which was closed because the person in charge was on holiday, it was very far (2hrs drive) we were not able to comeback. We were not even being offered with replacement even if the defect is very obvious and very dangerous, it wasnt even our fault that we got an expensive defective pram. We spent money on an expensive pram,we are very disappointed because the danger has been put aside before our baby.I'm not playing around, I can send you photos of the defect of you pram. Jehan Gaviola

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jehan, thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry that this has been your experience. If you would like to give our customer service team a call, they will try their very best to assist you with this matter in any way that they can. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000, please give us a call.

Casey
Casey

Im so sorry to hear especially when it comes to safety, but I haven't had that problem at all and I'm going on 2 years now and I use it daily

Beca

Becaasked

My son is 5 months old so I was wondering if I buy the Valco spark is he going to be to big to use it in the bassinet mode? He is 9.4 kgs and long for his age also. Any feed back would be great?

Kim
Kim

Hi. My son is also 5 months old but smaller and I feel like he is getting too big for bassinet mode. I think it depends on how active your baby is. My boy is trying to sit up in it. If your baby Is happy to lay there I think it would be fine. You can tilt it so that it's not flat when in bassinet mode too. Hopw that helps.

got_burnt
got_burnt

Hi Beca,

Our daughter is 5 months of age and 7kgs - the bassinet is not that big and our little one is very active and rolls and moves a lot, so we don't put her in it in that mode. The pram is easy to use and folds down easily, but does take up a fair amount of space, we have a small SUV and it occupies the entire rear floor space.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Beca, thanks for your question. As a rough guide, we would say you will get up to 6mth in the bassinet. If he is already 5 months old and long for his age, you may not be able to use the bassinet feature for very long. Having said that, the seat does have a full recline and would be suitable for him after this time :)

Yazzzy

Yazzzyasked

Hi, im looking at getting spark duo for my newborn and 3 year old, she is 16 kgs and still likes to sit in the pram. Especially with a newborn i cant have her hang around. So will this pram be sturdy and big enough for both my kids??

Hi Yazzzy,
The Zee Spark can take up to 20kgs per seat, and is ideal from newborn. As you probably know the bassinet lies flat and has the mattress, and you can use this configuration until the baby grows out of the bassinet; the the bassinet will turn into the seat. If your 3YO sits facing out in the other seat, she won't be able to disturb the little one . For peace-of-mind you can test drive the Duo in-store to make sure your daughter will comfortably fir in the pram. To fins a store near you that stock the product, please contact our customer service on 1300 0 VALCO.

mm
mm

Hi I've recently been thinking the same thing I have number 2 bub due in September and am looking at attaching a seat to the zee for my two year old or buying the duo. I think it would be as my pram is strong . I went to the Easter show and probably had 20 showbags attached to it and my child in it and it held up well

Klara
Klara

Hi there no I highly double it, currently I have my 1 year old in it and it's barely enough. I therefore do not recommend it..sorry I cant see it working but maybe just to make sure check at your local baby store. Thanks

Btan

Btanasked

Im looking for a valco zee spark no where around here has any If anyone could help I'm in the Logan area in qld?

Joe
Joe

Not sure, we got ours from baby kingdom in Bankstown in Sydney. Maybe baby kingdom, baby warehouse or baby bunting have stores that could be nearby Logan?

HI there,
If you contact our Black Tie Service at blacktie@valco.com.au they will be able tell you which stores stock the Spark. I hope this helps!

nina

ninaasked

Hi I'm from portland in victoria and like others am struggling to find this pram in store.. i. Was wondering if there is any stores located in or around melbourne area that may stock it and if not how much would the postage cost me to Buy online from.my location

Rob
Rob

Hi Nina,
I'm not familiar with Melbourne stores - you can google it online and check the closest baby store near you. Alternatively, you can buy it online through My Baby Warehouse as they sell it online and deliver them as well (check and see if they have a store in Melbourne). Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Havanas mummy
Havanas mummy

Babies choice in Sunbury
Speak to sue
Get her to order it and go get it from her

Valco B.Valco Baby

Hi Nina, if you contact our customer service team 1300-0-VALCO or email them at cust.service@valco.com.au with your location they will be able to let you know where the closest store is to you that stocks the Zee Spark. I hope this helps!

Tan

Tanasked

Hello,
Im am interested in the Valco Zee Spark, but having trouble finding it in the shops, can someome please tell me where i can go to look at this pram? Im in Adeladie.
thanks

Valco B.Valco Baby

Hello Tan, our customer service team can assist you locating the nearest retailer that stocks the Spark. Please email blacktie@valco.com.au or ring 1300-0-VALCO.

Corrina

Corrinaasked

Hi, Just wondering if this pram is stocked at any baby shops in Perth. I really want to see it in person and test drive it, so to speak.
Corrina

Valco B.Valco Baby

Hi Corrina, you can most certainly test drive the Zee Spark in Perth. To find out which retailer located closest to you might have in stock, please get in touch with the Valco Baby Black Tie service blacktie@valco.com.au. Otherwise, you'll be able to have a look and test drive the pram next week at the PBC Expo in Perth, where the Valco Bably pram range (including the Spark) will be on display. More info about the Expo: http://www.pbcexpo.com.au/perth/

Chelsea's mumma:)

Chelsea's mumma:)asked

I have bought the zee spark, my issue is the clips for the hood, when I recline the hood they come of, is there a solution or can valco replace as the pram is an excpensive pram,

Katie
Katie

Yes this happens to us too. We replaced the hood and the clips and this did not work. The issue is with the frame of the pram. We were told that Valco would repair the pram and they offer you a courtesy pram in the meantime. You should return the pram to where you purchased it and they can send it off for you.

Hi Chelsea,
The first step is to go back to your store of purchase and they will get the ball rolling. If the store of purchase doesn’t offer you the service you require then call Valco Baby direct on 1300-0-VALCO.

Bpapa

Bpapaasked

Can the pram be used as a bassinet outside of the stroller. Can it stand alone as a true bassinet?

Valco B.Valco Baby

The bassinet on the Zee Spark pram is only functional when on the pram. To answer your question, the bassinet cannot be used on it’s own.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives