A.H. Beard SleepSense Range

A.H. Beard SleepSense Range Questions & Answers

Vibrancy, Vitality, Renew (See All)
Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

24 questions from our users

Debra R
Debra Rasked
SleepSense Range

I have had our sleep sense King size for 10 years last year I had a pump and both bladders ( not sure name ) replaced. But now I’m finding one side doesn’t seem to be firming up when button is pressed but it shows it is firm on control
What should I look for to see if there is a issue

Steve B.asked
SleepSense Range

Can you advise if anyone in Perth fixes king size single mattress as the air supply dose not work?.the bed is about six years old.

Steve B.

How do I go about seeing someone?

Hi Steve
The first step is to register a claim online via the link below.
The team will be in touch to discuss your request and make arrangements for an inspection (subject to location)

WendyA
WendyAasked
SleepSense Vitality

How do we store a sleepsense mattress

Judelle Y.
Judelle Y.asked
SleepSense Range

Hi, We have a Series 600 Air Mattress from AH Beard and it loses air overnight and doesn't pump back up. There is also a hump in the middle. I rotate the mattress every 4 weeks, and it seems fine for the first couple of nights and then, it starts losing air again. My partner has a bad back and neck, and this is causing havoc, and so much pain he sleeps on the couch. Any help would be appreciated. We are in WA. Australia

daina
dainaasked
SleepSense Range

Hi there. I have a king size bed of yours and the remote is not working. the bed is only about 6 years old. we purchased it from Harvey Norman in Hamilton NZ. who and how do we acquire a new remote? Thank you so much.

Daina Brown

DebsStu

Ring customer service they are great, the warranty is pretty good. Ours was playing up after 9yrs with a pro-rata warranty meant we only had to $150.

Jaded
Jadedasked
SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Nicole
Nicoleasked
SleepSense Range

Why does the mattress setting pump it’s self up? During the night it goes to full hard. It’s driving me mental and hurting my back

Thefridgster

It sounds like you have an air leak. Mine never activates and I only check the pressure every three months. If it's under 10 years old then contact AH Beard for repair advice.

Maryanne D.
Maryanne D.asked
SleepSense Range

My sleep sense is collapsing on one side ( right side air chamber)
The bladder has perished.
My question is can you purchase a new bladder and if so what is the cost for one air chamber for King Size bed?

Thefridgster

Recommend you contact JH Beard for a replacement bladder. They should have warranty replace if your bed is not too old.

PMH
PMHasked

Hi,
This bed has a rubbery/chemical smell that won't go away - and we have given it a couple of years to go? Some days it just permeates the house. The bed works OK but the smell is a real issue. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?
PH

Hi PMH
We are sorry to hear that and that sounds unusual 2 years. We want to help. Are you able to provide your details here, https://customercare.ahbeard.com/create-claim/.
Customer Care Team

Nigel Mitchellasked
Vitality Queen

We have persevered with this mattress and finally given in and purchased a new mattress as the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on - does not support the body whilst sleeping and wake with a bad back. Only decent night's sleep we have had is when we have not been home. Don't think this can be rectified just a bad design with cheap foam and two air beds - have tried bed toppers and still no good as virtually no support in the middle of the bed - vastly overpriced at the retail price in the thousands - replaced with a $600 mattress and finally sleeping

Christine W
Christine Wasked
SleepSense Range

One side of the bed continually deflates every day

Alan
Alanasked
SleepSense Range

ACS unit not inflating bladder on left side.

Two suggestions
Check the hose going to the bladder is not kinked behind the bed. Pull the bed out to check. Or you have a bladder leak which should be under warranty if that's the case

Colleen Budge
Colleen Budgeasked
SleepSense Range

Can I buy a new controller for my bed it is an up-market gadget

Wendy
Wendyasked
SleepSense Renew

We bought a sleepsense renew mattress and adjustable base last November and we are very happy with it. We want to know can we use an electric blanket on that mattress ? We were a bit concerned because of the air bladder getting hot.

Thanks, Regards Wendy

Gloriaasked
SleepSense Range

I have mislaid my instructions, please can you send me the info for the Black remote for settings. Label on back...RF-TOPLINE. 90882

Please email. grcootes@outlook.com

Thankyou

Gloria

Mattress is Heron Plush, King single. Black remote. My query is about 3 buttons on remote. M1, M2 & diamond shape with an arrow pointing to the right. I did take photos but cannot download them on this page. Thankyou.

Try this

Doreen
Doreenasked
SleepSense Range

Am a bit worried have just brought $5,000 ah mattress & am reading reviews of only 2 stars rating

Mary
Maryasked
SleepSense Vitality

We got a sleep sense vitality mattress on 1st June 2018. It is the worst bed I have slept on and I wake up every morning with a backache that nearly cripples me. It is lumpy and offers no support at all. Sorry we have wasted our money on this bed, but can't afford to throw it away for the price we paid. Am very disappointed in our purchase and want to have a decent nights sleep. Can you help.

Mary
Maryasked
SleepSense Vitality

One side of my double mattress does not seem to be anywhere as firm as the other side when I set both sides to firm. What is the warranty on the mattress?

daina
dainaasked
SleepSense Range

The remote that i have for the bed is showing a blue rectangle on the screen. I have replaced the batteries and it is still not bringing up the actual visual it is supposed to be to adjust the firmness of the mattress. how do i fix this?

anne
anneasked
SleepSense Range

What are the materials used in these mattresses?

Get an answer from our members and A.H. Beard representatives