26 questions from our users

sandradickin

sandradickinasked

Espresso Machine with Milk Frother (Oct 2018)

Is there a manual available for this one.

Jean O.asked

Espresso Machine

I am happy with the coffee produced by this machine. Only issue is the temp guage does not move. Anyone else have this problem? Also porta filter difficulet to engage and remove.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like it is faulty

Jean O.

thankyou. I think you may be right. I will try and get another one to try.

Sue Ferguson

Sue Fergusonasked

Check the manual

pud

pudasked

Stirling Designer Collection Premium Espresso Machine (May 2019, Mar 2020, Mar 2021)

can I get a service manual for this machine, as I have lost mine.
Ron.

Daphne S.

Daphne S.asked

What are ESE pods

Tony

Tonyasked

Ambiano Espresso Machine (Mar 2019)

Where can I get a copy of the operation manual

Lovecoffee
Lovecoffee

David J.

David J.asked

Ambiano Espresso Machine (Mar 2019)

How gdo you descale the machine

Hamaasked

How do I reset my Stirling coffee machine because it does not come on

Twiggytwo
Twiggytwo

It sounds like your Aldi coffee machine has failed. After some research I discovered these machines are very unreliable. If it is still under warranty send it back. Or you could take it to the right specialist who might be able to fix it. The thermostat went on mine.

Ok thanks

Ujjal M

Ujjal Masked

Ambiano Espresso Machine (Mar 2019)

After one year it appears the 15barpump isnot working well at all with coffee coming out in drips and with inadequate force to produce systems. The head and everything else is clean. Does this mean the pump has died ? The unit has3 years warranty. How do I get this issue fixed?

Jan Harty

Jan Hartyasked

Why is coffee not coming out! Are the filter baskets solid or are they meant to be solid.(No Holes)

Pete C.
Pete C.

This is problem I’m having. There is only one tiny hole? I needed my 2 times mag glasses to find it. The double shot cup needs cleaning with the needle device, constantly. Otherwise happy. I’m tempted to drill another hole in the double shot cup.

Len M.

Len M.asked

Stirling Designer Collection Espresso Machine (2014-2019)

After using the steamer & hot water spouts the machine moans, groans & releases water & steam into the bottom tray; is this normal?

zoe n.

zoe n.asked

Stirling Designer Collection Espresso Machine (2014-2019)

My coffee machine is no longer working. How do I claim the warranty? Do I bring it in-store? Thank you

HappyCamper

I have no idea. Best get your purchase receipt ready and call them on the number on their warranty card.

Teresa

Teresaasked

Stirling Designer Collection Espresso Machine (2014-2019)

What is the weight of the machine?

stacey

staceyasked

Espresso Machine

Hi! I’ve turned it on and i can’t seem to get it drip coffee. The machine is only blinking the red & blue lights. Can I have a copy of the manual? I no longer have mine.

HappyCamper

You may care to check online for a manual.
To check your machine works remove the portafilter (the handle assembly thingy that holds the coffee). Make sure you have put water in the tank (you did fill the tank didn't you). Then switch unit on (bottom switch), make sure steam dial is on zero (about 1 o'clock position) and press the pump (middle) button. If water comes out you're halfway there.

Fill portafilter with ground coffee and GENTLY tamp down. Replace in its position, wait for the green light (or until temperature gets to about 92-94°) and press the pump button.

If no coffee comes out grind may be too fine or youve tamped it down too hard or both.

If none of the above work grab your receipt or proof of payment and ring Aldi to make a warranty claim if you're eligible.

HappyCamper

FWIW I have never seen a blue light on my machine. Red green and yellow (power, brew ready, steam ready) are the only ones mentioned in the manual. None blink. Yours may be indicating some fault but nothing about blinking lights is mentioned.

Alby

Albyasked

Espresso Machine

How to descale the machine?

HappyCamper

I'm a firm believer in benign neglect: if it ain't broke ...

But out of curiosity I Googled it. Seems there's several help sheets out there using different concoctions. Results will probably vary as could the effect on your machine's longevity. Proceed with caution!

Sharlene M.

Sharlene M.asked

Stirling Designer Collection Espresso Machine (2014-2019)

Where can we order some rubber for the coffee machine that we have. The rubber is no longer working and it is water from the place where the coffee go's in

caroline k.

caroline k.asked

how much did the Stirling coffee machine cost from Aldi

caroline k.

caroline k.asked

Stirling Designer Collection Espresso Machine (2014-2019)

how much did the Stirling coffee machine cost from Aldi ?

Julian
Julian

Dianne

Dianneasked

Espresso Machine

My milk frothed has stopped working. I’ve followed the trouble shooting guide but it’s still not working

Adibabi
Adibabi

The only things I can think of, that are not mentioned in the Instruction Manual, are -
1. make sure the left-hand end if the rubber cover on the top of the Milk Reservoir lid is pushed down flat - there is a milk cut-off switch under it. If it not down, all you get is steam, but no milk.
2. make sure the Milk Reservoir is pushed home fully so that there is no gap between the body of the machine and the back of the Reservoir.

Dianne

Dianneasked

Espresso Machine

My milk frother has stopped working. I have consulted the manual...any other suggestions.? Can I order a new frother

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Espresso Machine