4Ausbeds Cooper

Iryna

I got it from 136 Victoria Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204

Lee
Lee

I ordered online from ausbeds.com.au

Bri
Bri · Cooper Single

How come this mattress says its RRP is $500 on Product Review but on the Ausbeds website a single mattress is $950? Has the mattress almost doubled in price in two years?

Ausbeds   DM

Hi Bri, I'm Karl, the owner at ausbeds. There are 3 reasons why this has occurred, 1. In this time we have started our own factory and we now employ local sewing and labour to operate the factory. Having a factory means we have full control over the materials we now purchase, and we have decided it's best to buy the best components. The best components cost a lot more.

2. We have now upgraded all of the Cooper components. The springs of the cooper have been upgraded to the quality of the pocket spring units of the Sienna and Aurora mattress. This means 30% more pocket springs. This higher coil count costs more but is much more likely to adapt to a wider range of sleeping preferences.
The Cooper is now also fully modular, which means parts of the mattress can be replaced if anything goes wrong. Also, it means you can adjust the mattress to 7 different feels after delivery.

3. Everything costs more now. Freight, materials, metal for pocket springs, you name it, the costs have increased substantially.

Raising prices is not something we want to do, however making better, more comfortable mattresses, and making sure we are able to adjust the mattresses post-delivery is definitely something we are interested in. Karl..

Karen M.
Karen M. · Cooper Queen

Is this mattress suitable for
slates

not
not · Cooper

Hi
Just wanting to know how heavy the queen cooper is.

Also what kinds of protections against mould and dustmites do the foams and covers have?

Can you tell me is it ok to steam clean (hotter dry vapour steam with very little moisture) the mattress if needed for allergies etc.

Isn't gel memory foam cool?some reviews say this bed is too hot?
Would prefer latex over memory foam but dont want heavy mattress.

Can all your mattresses be put in a zipped up enclosed dustmite cover?

Roly
Roly · Cooper Double

What is the weight?

Baz D.
Baz D. · Cooper

Hi,
We are looking at changing our mattress. It is a foam type and comfortable however the heat generated is unbearable. Do the Ausbeds Sienna have the same issue?

Ausbeds   DM

Hi Baz, With the Sienna, you are laying directly on latex which is the coolest of the foams. Since changing the Sienna (it used to be memory foam on top!) There has been a lot of great feedback regarding the fact that it now sleeps cool. In my experience latex is the material you should be sleeping on. Polyfoam and memory foam are petroleum based and are not the answer.

Caroline B
Caroline B · Cooper

hi! how much does the cooper queen weigh?

cheers

caroline :)

Vanbasten
Vanbasten

I’m not sure, I bought the king single

Tim M
Tim M · Cooper

Hi Ausbeds,

I am very keen on your mattresses. How can i get one of your mattress if i live in Brisbane?

Ausbeds   DM

Hiya! As our mattresses have foam wall side support, they are unable to be rolled into a box and shipped. They are substantial items and shipping outside of Sydney is extremely expensive, so we have decided that we will only service Sydney for the time being. We will most likely open a warehouse in Brisbane and Melbourne in the future however we have no solid plans at this point. If you can find a way to transport it though, we are happy to load it up for you on this end.

Matilda · Cooper

Hi,

Is there anyone here who has had their Ausbeds mattress for over a year and can tell me about how it's holding up? Esp. the Sienna or the Jasper, but also interested in the Cooper. Everyone's reviews are amazing, but I can't find anyone who's reported back a year or two later. (Although, I'm hoping that means thats cos everyone is satisfied and doesn't want to pop their head back in here to complain haha)

Thnx :)

Jane
Jane · Cooper

Where can I get an ausbed mattress?

Matilda

Their store is in Marrickville, or you can buy online with delivery: www.ausbeds.com.au :)

Get an answer from our members and Ausbeds representatives

Select a listing for your question
Ausbeds Cooper