Australian Spirulina

Australian Spirulina Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Sh.B

Sh.Basked

How long can I kept my Australian Spirulina in powder form refrigerated? Does it get expired?

Adinas H.

Adinas H.asked

Dear Sir/Madam
I have ordered and paid for some Spirulina on 14 June 2019 I have been trying to contact you via email and phone but cannot get hold of you. Are you still operating or have you closed down now? If so I will order paypal to refund me ?

Bell Huang

Hi Adinas, This is Bell From Australian Spirulina, I have check our record and confirmed your order complete and post out on 14 Jun 2019. If you have any query, please contact us directly. Please note, this site is not manage by our company, Regards !

mcgoo 61

mcgoo 61asked

What has the better effect spirulina powder or the tablets?

Bell Huang

Normally powder is better as no binder and filler added, powder also cheaper and quicker to digest. however , powder comes stronger natural smell and taste , some people may don't like it. Australian Spirulina tablet is binder free, so it's same as powder. Tablet is much easier to take, you can count the number of tablets for exact amount each time, but more expensive than powder.

Hutcho

Hutchoasked

Where do I find content listing for Australian Spirulina - minerals especially?

Bell Huang

For more detail, please visit Australian Spirulina website. all information are online.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers