Baha Home Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Monica K.

Monica K.asked

Baha Home

Do you have a physical shop I can go to and look at your products or are you only online?

BAHA HomeBaha Home

Hi Monica,
We are 100% online and do not have a physical shop. However, if you want to see some of our products we can send you samples of our fabric and colour ranges free of charge. Simply go to our website at www.baha.com.au and order free samples of the products you are after.

Hope this helps,
The BAHA Team

David Pasked

Baha Home

I recently purchased a roller blind from BAHA. The blind arrived, however it was incorrect in that we had ordered the light filtering blind but we received the blackout version. I immediately went online and made a request for the blind to be exchanged. But that was on Wednesday and here on Monday I have not received any response. The contact number from the invoice is 'not currently available'. I would appreciate some contact from the company to resolve this issue. Order number 14240. Dave

Cara
Cara

Hey Dave just wounding if you got in contact with baha blinds I'm having similar problems and can not get into contact with them

Hello,
They got in contact with me about 2 weeks after I sent the request online. They then manufactured and delivered the replacement blind within 2 weeks.
Dave