Baha Home Questions & Answers

Drew · Online store

Purchased memory foam chair and arrived with zips closed on outer bag. No tags on zips and unable to undo . Zips licked closed??

Baha Home   DM

Hey Drew, The Wombat Covers have no tags on the zippers as we are required by "Consumer Goods (Bean Bags) Safety Standard 2014" to remove all zipper tags for child safety:"
To use the zip we recommend using a paper clip, string or other thin material to be thread through the zipper. It will be hard to operate without the paper clip by design (child safety).

Drew

Thank you for the prompt and accurate solution.

Diana
Diana · Baha Home

Hi . The flick stick (fiber glass)which use for drawing curtains .. do you still supply them?

Lisha · Online store

I’ve bought my BAHA Wombat, it’s arrived and it is so tightly vacuum packed that the foam won’t loosen up. All packing has been taken off and it’s just the inner bag, I haven’t put the cover on it yet. The seat is a rock hard cube. Any suggestions for loosening the foam up so it will expand and soften?
Thanks for your help.

parade6010
parade6010

I left mine for about half an hour to get some air into it and then just stomped on it, starting with the edges, to loosen the foam up. It does take a bit of work to make it fluffy but it gets there eventually!

Lisha

Thank you! Did you open the inner lining to fluff up the foam? Or just leave the cover on it and bash away at it?

Monica K.
Monica K. · Baha Home

Do you have a physical shop I can go to and look at your products or are you only online?

Baha Home   DM

Hi Monica, We are 100% online and do not have a physical shop. However, if you want to see some of our products we can send you samples of our fabric and colour ranges free of charge. Simply go to our website at external link  and order free samples of the products you are after.

Hope this helps,
The BAHA Team

David P · Baha Home

I recently purchased a roller blind from BAHA. The blind arrived, however it was incorrect in that we had ordered the light filtering blind but we received the blackout version. I immediately went online and made a request for the blind to be exchanged. But that was on Wednesday and here on Monday I have not received any response. The contact number from the invoice is 'not currently available'. I would appreciate some contact from the company to resolve this issue. Order number 14240. Dave

Cara
Cara

Hey Dave just wounding if you got in contact with baha blinds I'm having similar problems and can not get into contact with them

Hello,

They got in contact with me about 2 weeks after I sent the request online. They then manufactured and delivered the replacement blind within 2 weeks.

Dave

Get an answer from our members and Baha Home representatives

Select a listing for your question