Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Sophie A.

Sophie A.asked

How long will the garden party outdoor setting last?

Sophie A.

Sophie A.asked

How long will the garden party outdoor setting last?

Jack

Jackasked

I purchased a king duvet and 2 pillow cases a few months ago for around a whopping $200.00. A lot of money because I thought I was buying the best. But unfortunately not. The quality is very poor, the embroidered birds are a mess and it creases so much. I've bought cheaper and they've stood up a lot better than your expensive bedding does. So very disappointed with this product. Who can I complain to?

Strongbow7

What you could do was to bring it the item to the store, and showed them the quality of quilt cover that you bought. And they could report to their head office.

Jackal

Jackalasked

Why is there no customer service phone contact number for Bed Barh & Table?

e. customerservice@bedbathNtable.com.au

p. 03 8888 8195

Carla

Carlaasked

Hello recently I bought an erza ivory rust towel set full price at a store and I have now washed them 4 times, how can I make them absorbent? It's like drying yourself with paper! Would appreciate a solution as I paid over $100 for them

Kaity
Kaity

Wash them in a warm delicates cycle with no detergent or fabric softener. If you used fabric softener even once while washing them (or washed them with other towels that had been at some point), the detergent/softener coats each towel loop in a filmy residue that makes the towel feel sticky or flat, as if ironed, and stops them from absorbing water. After washing them free of soap, hang them to dry indoors, or out of the sun for a couple hours, then finish them off in the clothes dryer to help fluff them up and evaporate the remaining water. You may have to do this a couple more times unfortunately, depending on the brand of detergent used.
If you did not use softener, it is likely that your regular detergent is designed for stain removal, which is known to also cling to the fibres of the towel.

Gerrit

Gerritasked

What would be the contact to complain about an exchange I made where I ended up paying more than the original price for getting an item that was two sizes smaller (and evidently less expensive)? And the employe dealing with the case was unprofessional and rude on top of that?

fhunter
fhunter

Contact the Bed Bath N' Table Customer Service Team. The email is customerservice@bedbathntable.com.au