Bloomex

2.3 from 3,607 reviews

23 questions from our users

margaret

margaretasked

How do I know after all these negative reviews that I am going to get fresh flowers as I ordered on the correct day?

YHK
YHK

Good luck! They'll tell you whatever it takes to get you off the phone, then if they don't deliver what you ordered when you wanted it they'll shrug their shoulders and "offer" you store credit.

J L WETINI
J L WETINI

Dont waste your time and money. They are dodgy and use all the excuses to explain why your recipient didnt received the flowers. They say they are the Official Australian florist but they are not. If you want dissappointment then buy but I strongly advise you to read the reviews first. Wish I had.

Not happy
Not happy

Check out their reviews in canada . Same Terrible service

Maria

Mariaasked

BIGGEST RIP OFF>>>> I ordered some flowers with the vase to be delivered Saturday the 20th July and instead they were delivered a day early and to top it off i was so embarrassed because the flowers were half dead, broken stems and they were about half the size i was expecting, I would have got a bigger and fresher bunch at a supermarket, i was so disgusted and embarrassed because they were for my Nieces Engagement. The service online once i put in a complaint was discussing, it took me 3 times to finally have someone respond only to tell me to cut the stems and put the flowers in water, how pathetic...

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Jonasked

Why do you scam your customers out of hard earned cash?????

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Jonasked

Why do you not reply to customer complaints?

Mama T
Mama T

I agree, I used their live chat and couldn't actually get an answer out of them, just repeated "we apologise and value your business" but they couldn't even get my name right when it was typed right in front of them!

jazzy

We're overseas and needed to send flowers for my sister-in-laws funeral. Were charged in USD, even though they advertise in AUD. When my husband explained I send flowers to my mother with a different florist and never have issues, some pretend Kelly asked if his sister would also be ordering flowers. Considering it was his sister that had just passed, we didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Live Chat is useless. They just keep reposting the terms and conditions until you threaten to report them to the ACCC and the bank. Absolutely abysmal service.

Tamara
Tamara

They did the same to me. They offered to refund me the difference between AUD and USD (which I haven’t received) and they’ve now offered to refund the delivery costs as they haven’t been delivered yet....1 week later! No one will return my emails so I’m just going to keep on sending them to all of their Bloomex mail accounts.

Nic42

Nic42asked

So glad I read all this before using them to send flowers to my Mum for her 70th. Thank you, thank you everyone, and Product Review!

Anthony.O
Anthony.O

YES, so glad I read the reviews before buying flowers for Mothers Day, I have ordered from this company a few times and the last time I paid extra for a vase and of course no vase turned up with the flowers. Better to pay a bit extra and have the security in knowing what you ordered actually turns up. Thankyou!

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

I have just ordered some flowers to be delivered on Tuesday.

I have only just read all the scathing reviews.
I hope you will be honest and send the flowers I ordered in good faith.

Tina
Tina

Let us know what happened. I have ordered five times and they always delivered on time but i have never seen what the flowers looked like from the recipients. I just saw all the bad reviews today after my sixth order.

Jon

I promise you would have been let down Tina. Do your research, this company is a scam!

Lynn L.

Lynn L.asked

You have banned me from your FB and won't respond to messages. I'm waiting for a reply from 5 days ago. You're not that busy sending flowers out that you can't reply....after all you don't send them anyway. Worst company ever. Zero stars..... I'd minus it if I could. Reported your company to ACCC.....let's hope you go out of business

Mariella
Mariella

I will be doing the same thing Lynn. Pathetic service

Jon

My job is now to share the Bloomex SCAM!
Warning!! Scam company!!!

jazzy

I plan on reporting them as well. They advertise in AUD, but as we're currently in Europe, they charged us in USD. So an AUD order of $120 ends up being closer 180. Absolutely criminal.

Jamie B.

Jamie B.asked

Has anyone actually gotten a refund from this disgusting company?

Simon.C
Simon.C

no, they didn't bother responding to my email. I think they are a scam.

jazzy

I'm expecting a partial refund in the next few hours. Will let you know how it goes.

jazzy

I was promised we'd get a partial refund within 24 - 48 hours. We were charged in USD instead of the AUD they were advertising. This meant the flowers we ordered for AUD 121 came to $179. Which is USD 121. Partial refund was deposited to our account after 72 hours and only after repeated threats to report them to the ACCC and our credit card company. Absolutely disgusting customer service. By the way, they refunded in USD so with the exchange rates we were still short changed around $5. Not bothering with them ever again but will ensure the relevant authorities are aware of their misleading charging policy.

Lynn L.

Lynn L.asked

Why would you take my partner's money for Valentine's flowers then email at 2pm yesterday that you've cancelled his order. Seriously!!! And no money back in his bank yet

wandaasked

I do not want a credit....But a full refund?

Jen
Jen

Report them online to ACCC and then advise them of this and also contact your bank and ask for them to get the refund as the service wasn’t delivered

wanda

I have communicated with ACCC. All noted. Still kerp tryinh.

I have communicated with ACCC. All noted. Still kerp trying

Crystal

Crystalasked

I ordered one of the christmas specials and a bottle of wine and box of chocolates for my best friend on the 18th of December. I was told it will arrive there on the 20th of December. But my best friend has not received her delivery and I am a very unhappy customer and would like to know why the hell it has not arrived yet? I did not pay $124 for nothing and I would demand a refund if it isn't there by Christmas

Rachel
Rachel

Oh gosh that's horrible to hear! I have no idea how this company is still running!! They are quick to take our money but that's where it ends! Seriously considering taking this further to be honest. It's completely ridiculous

Rel
Rel

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their live chat is impossible. As soon as there is a hint on complaint they terminate the chat. Go to their e-mail address wecare@bloomex.com.au and ask why it has not been delivered. It will take them a day to answer and you will probably be brushed off with some lame excuse. Keep at them, Keep a record of all your e-mails and their replies and then if it does not arrive by Christmas, raise a disputed payment with your credit card company and also make a complaint to the Office of Fair trading, and tell Bloomex you have done so. It was only after I had told them I had complained to my Credit Card company and the Office of Fair trading that they refunded me.

Larryasked

Is there an independent body in Australia who will act on behalf of unhappy, dissatisfied and I believe, abused customers?

MAC
MAC

You can try reviewing CHOICE, there's ACCC, Fair Trading and Consumer Affairs Websites

Larry

Thank you so much. Also wondering about The Checkout?

Avril

Avrilasked

Would someone like to answer the chat page for Bloomex?. still waiting!!!!!!! Flowers sent to wrong address, email, phone and chat support are non existent! Terrible customer service and I may as well of thrown away the money that I spent on these non existing flowers!

Jenn
Jenn

They are terrible at communication. I have saved a record of everything and I'd suggest you do the same. When the flowers that I ordered didn't arrive on time (sympathy flowers), I advised them NOT to send any flowers and to refund me. They sent the flowers the following day (against my wishes) and there was no refund. I have been blocked from their social media pages. I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC. I have also cancelled my credit card as I do not trust them with my information. I'd suggest everyone else do the same - lord knows where your credit card details will end up!

Melindaasked

Has anyone received their full refunds for their valentine day orders that failed to get delivered?

RMRodway

To be honest Melinda, as this is an international company, I don't think they will be offering full refunds just store credit.

Melinda

That is disappointing, why would you want store credit when they couldn't do the job they were paid to do the first time. I'm shocked they are still in business with the amount of complaints they receive. Thanks for replying to my question.

Differ

We are still waiting for our wedding flower refund which they failed to deliver on the 2nd Feb. $499.95

Mellymooasked

Has anyone actually received a full refund back from this company after their flowers were not even sent? They have emailed me saying they will give me a full refund and so they should the delivery was for sympathy flowers for my family members already such a hard time we are facing and for the flowers to not even get sent yet I've been charged is disgraceful I am very unhappy!

RMRodway

No refund but did offer store credit or a gourmet basket. I asked for the gourmet basket at the same price of my original purchase but as you saw, not worth what I paid. Won't ever use Bloomex again that is for sure.

Mellymoo

They told me I am getting a full refund and have given me a transaction receipt that looks fake to me but I will wait in hope and if not I will Perdue the visa dispute I've lodged to get it back!

Differ

You were lucky to get an email back. They refuse to answer us. Still awaiting a $499.95 refund from the 3rd Feb

Susan

Susanasked

I am still waiting for a reply of some sort about a pathetic looking order received, after trying calling and emailing with pictures to wecare@bloomex.com.au

Deneasked

OMG looks like I am one of the disgruntled customers now too. Wish I had read all these complaints before I spent my money and nothing has been delivered. Not getting any answers from their site and no phone number to ring to complain to. I am in Nz and was sending a gift basket to my Dad for fathers day, I am now so upset that he hasnt got it and I cant seem to get any satisfaction or answers from their call centre. What do I do now?

Tracey L
Tracey L

Me too. We ordered 2 baskets and 2 arrangements of flowers to be sent to a workplace on Thursday. They delivered one bunch of flowers and 2 baskets today. Noone is working today, it's the freaking weekend. And we don't know where the other flowers are. Did you find a call centre number?

Dene

Thats total rubbish (not allowed swear words I have just been told), I am so angry. Why are these people allow to have such elaborate websites and state all the guff they claim to do and then suck you in and take your money and then not deliver. I have had endless conversations with the "on line call centre" but no luck in getting a phone number. I have sent an email complain to Fastway as their tracking number says its been delivered but the signature is very sus and the name of delivery is nothing like my fathers. I have been "assured" that someone will get to me tomorrow but dont like my chances as tomorrow is Sunday but apparently their managers dont work Saturdays but do work Sundays...not likely if you ask me. I will next go to ACCC with a complaint if no joy with Fastway, who are a reputable company and I hope will give me some answers. Still doesnt give my elderly father anything to open on Fathers Day and I am so disappointed about that. I hope you find your flowers or get some joy out of them someway.

Samantha 52

I am the same- definitely did NOT get what I paid for. Customer service is absolutely appalling. It's surprising they are still in business!

Tazkat

Tazkatasked

Has anyone heard anything back from the ACCC about this "company"? I notice on the website they are obviously posting false reviews of the products...

Robyn B
Robyn B

No Idea about ACCC. My daughter received her beautiful roses on time. I am a happy customer :-)

Robyn B you are a very lucky cat if you got what you paid for..... Tazkat, ACCC are "investigating" but like I said to them, what has to happen for a scam company to be shut down? I mean thousands (yes thousands) of world-wide disgruntled customers surely should be enough for these scammers to be shut down. Keep lodging those complaints everyone.

Samantha 52

I will be contacting them tomorrow- perhaps with the more who complain, something may be done?

Wendles

Wendlesasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a refund from bloomex in aus ?

Melayne
Melayne

Not yet but I won't be giving up until I do.

Nick
Nick

I managed to get onto their call centre today (15/02/2017) and have organised a refund for the next 24-48 hours as per the Next Day Delivery promise. No choice but to bash their phone lines until you get lucky unfortunately. Good luck!

Jimmymitch
Jimmymitch

I spammed their Facebook Messenger chat and got a response at 2.30 am Wednesday morning with an email order status change to refunded. They have until Friday for the money to be back before I log a charge back with my bank

Bicks

Bicksasked

I have had two now terrible experiences with this company - non delivery and appalling customer service. I am placing a complaint to the ACCC and encourage everyone else to do the same. I am also reporting them to my bank, to obtain a refund. If enough people do this, hopefully the ACCC will take notice. They effectively ruined my ten year anniversary. Interested to hear if anyone else has made a complain and the complaint number so that be referenced in my complaint?

sleeping_beutie
sleeping_beutie

I think I will do the same!! Placing a complaint with the ACC now

VeronikaP
VeronikaP

I have sent numerous emails asking for a refund and they offered a store credit! Which I thought was a complete joke, I will never order again from this company. I then had to threaten them and say I will take legal action if they don't give me a refund. They replied back and said they will refund items that weren't sent. A week later and I am still waiting for my refund! Unbelievable! I too, don't understand how this company is still running their business with all these bad reviews. Something needs to be done.

Disappointed
Disappointed

My order number was: 01274655. The first bunch of flowers I received were terrible. When I rang to complain and sent an email with photos of the flowers they rang the sender to let them know there had been a complaint and did not contact me at all. A replacement was sent and this was in an even worse state; they had to go straight in the bin. They had still not replied to the email and photo I sent about the replacement bunch. I would not use them at all.