Bloomex

Bloomex Questions & Answers

2.3 from 4,371 reviews

31 questions from our users

Jian W.asked

Never order from Bloomex!!!

Danny H.

Danny H.asked

Why do you charge in US dollars and not mention that at checkout? Costs U.K. customers nearly twice as much.

Lamibydesign

Lamibydesignasked

Everyone visit BLOOMEX SUX on Facebook. It is a close group and there are many like us. Maybe we can take a class action or get A Current Affair to investigate?

Loz
Loz

Sure will take a look now

Jian W.

would like to take action together

Farmgirl
Farmgirl

I have written to ACA and complained. Let’s hope they run a story about this shady company.

alpha

alphaasked

ordered bestseller combo1 supersized delivery for 8th april has not been delivered all attempts to live chat or email futile has any one a phone no that they will answer for customer complaints

They don’t care if you complain anyway

alpha

alphaasked

ordered best seller combo 1 superized for delivery 8th april never arrived all attempts to contact futile live chat is a joke never get an answer have emailed still no response has any got a phone number to contact not at all happy with the service will be cotacting fair trade Australia

C.S Perth
C.S Perth

1800 905 147. That seems to be only number avail. I have emailed bloomex . Their response a 15% discount. No thanks!!! Then they offered me $30 store credit. NO ! I will never use them again.

Tim, South Australia

Tim, South Australiaasked

Disgraceful product, with photos as proof. Dying, lifeless flowers arrived for my wife's birthday. Please look at this selection of flowers which are supposedly fresh. Would never order from this company ever again.

Same happened to me

Paul Hodson
Paul Hodson

I complained both times with my crap flowers and they have the cheek to send a survey out afterwards.
What a joke!!

Nigel P.

Nigel P.asked

How can your advertised flowers I paid to have delivered to my Mother not be reflective in what you actually delivered her?

Adriana V.
Adriana V.

huge disappointment. The flowers that were received looked nothing like the bouquet ordered!!!. I could have done far better buying flower arrangements from Coles. Woolworths, or Harris Farm!!!! for cheaper too. I did send an imageof the bouquet we actually ordered from your website to the the intended recipients. The people were shocked and also encouraged me to complain. I will never buy flower arrangements from you again nor will I ever recommend your service. Shocking. In terms of a star rating out of 5, your service gets a 0 from me.

James

Jamesasked

When will i get my money back.

Scotty G.
Scotty G.

Don't hold your breath they have stopped replying to my emails I would say go through the ACCC I know how they work as I work 8n customer service and our company get the ACCC in 2 times a year and educate us on consumer law and legislation changes in regards to such matters I will be taking my complaint to them in regards to this matter myself as they did not deliver a service I paid for and still have my money

PAul
PAul

I have already had a reply you just keep pounding them then you will eventually get a refund

Andrea

All they did was give us a half credit with them! Never want to use their company again so credit is useless

margaret

margaretasked

How do I know after all these negative reviews that I am going to get fresh flowers as I ordered on the correct day?

YHK
YHK

Good luck! They'll tell you whatever it takes to get you off the phone, then if they don't deliver what you ordered when you wanted it they'll shrug their shoulders and "offer" you store credit.

J L WETINI
J L WETINI

Dont waste your time and money. They are dodgy and use all the excuses to explain why your recipient didnt received the flowers. They say they are the Official Australian florist but they are not. If you want dissappointment then buy but I strongly advise you to read the reviews first. Wish I had.

Not happy
Not happy

Check out their reviews in canada . Same Terrible service

Maria

Mariaasked

BIGGEST RIP OFF>>>> I ordered some flowers with the vase to be delivered Saturday the 20th July and instead they were delivered a day early and to top it off i was so embarrassed because the flowers were half dead, broken stems and they were about half the size i was expecting, I would have got a bigger and fresher bunch at a supermarket, i was so disgusted and embarrassed because they were for my Nieces Engagement. The service online once i put in a complaint was discussing, it took me 3 times to finally have someone respond only to tell me to cut the stems and put the flowers in water, how pathetic...

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Jonasked

Why do you scam your customers out of hard earned cash?????

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Jonasked

Why do you not reply to customer complaints?

Mama T
Mama T

I agree, I used their live chat and couldn't actually get an answer out of them, just repeated "we apologise and value your business" but they couldn't even get my name right when it was typed right in front of them!

jazzy

We're overseas and needed to send flowers for my sister-in-laws funeral. Were charged in USD, even though they advertise in AUD. When my husband explained I send flowers to my mother with a different florist and never have issues, some pretend Kelly asked if his sister would also be ordering flowers. Considering it was his sister that had just passed, we didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Live Chat is useless. They just keep reposting the terms and conditions until you threaten to report them to the ACCC and the bank. Absolutely abysmal service.

Tamara
Tamara

They did the same to me. They offered to refund me the difference between AUD and USD (which I haven’t received) and they’ve now offered to refund the delivery costs as they haven’t been delivered yet....1 week later! No one will return my emails so I’m just going to keep on sending them to all of their Bloomex mail accounts.

Nic42

Nic42asked

So glad I read all this before using them to send flowers to my Mum for her 70th. Thank you, thank you everyone, and Product Review!

Anthony.O
Anthony.O

YES, so glad I read the reviews before buying flowers for Mothers Day, I have ordered from this company a few times and the last time I paid extra for a vase and of course no vase turned up with the flowers. Better to pay a bit extra and have the security in knowing what you ordered actually turns up. Thankyou!

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

I have just ordered some flowers to be delivered on Tuesday.

I have only just read all the scathing reviews.
I hope you will be honest and send the flowers I ordered in good faith.

Tina
Tina

Let us know what happened. I have ordered five times and they always delivered on time but i have never seen what the flowers looked like from the recipients. I just saw all the bad reviews today after my sixth order.

Jon

I promise you would have been let down Tina. Do your research, this company is a scam!

Lynn L.

Lynn L.asked

You have banned me from your FB and won't respond to messages. I'm waiting for a reply from 5 days ago. You're not that busy sending flowers out that you can't reply....after all you don't send them anyway. Worst company ever. Zero stars..... I'd minus it if I could. Reported your company to ACCC.....let's hope you go out of business

Mariella
Mariella

I will be doing the same thing Lynn. Pathetic service

Jon

My job is now to share the Bloomex SCAM!
Warning!! Scam company!!!

jazzy

I plan on reporting them as well. They advertise in AUD, but as we're currently in Europe, they charged us in USD. So an AUD order of $120 ends up being closer 180. Absolutely criminal.

Jamie B.

Jamie B.asked

Has anyone actually gotten a refund from this disgusting company?

Simon.C
Simon.C

no, they didn't bother responding to my email. I think they are a scam.

jazzy

I'm expecting a partial refund in the next few hours. Will let you know how it goes.

jazzy

I was promised we'd get a partial refund within 24 - 48 hours. We were charged in USD instead of the AUD they were advertising. This meant the flowers we ordered for AUD 121 came to $179. Which is USD 121. Partial refund was deposited to our account after 72 hours and only after repeated threats to report them to the ACCC and our credit card company. Absolutely disgusting customer service. By the way, they refunded in USD so with the exchange rates we were still short changed around $5. Not bothering with them ever again but will ensure the relevant authorities are aware of their misleading charging policy.

Lynn L.

Lynn L.asked

Why would you take my partner's money for Valentine's flowers then email at 2pm yesterday that you've cancelled his order. Seriously!!! And no money back in his bank yet

wandaasked

I do not want a credit....But a full refund?

Jen
Jen

Report them online to ACCC and then advise them of this and also contact your bank and ask for them to get the refund as the service wasn’t delivered

wanda

I have communicated with ACCC. All noted. Still kerp tryinh.

I have communicated with ACCC. All noted. Still kerp trying

Crystal

Crystalasked

I ordered one of the christmas specials and a bottle of wine and box of chocolates for my best friend on the 18th of December. I was told it will arrive there on the 20th of December. But my best friend has not received her delivery and I am a very unhappy customer and would like to know why the hell it has not arrived yet? I did not pay $124 for nothing and I would demand a refund if it isn't there by Christmas

Rachel
Rachel

Oh gosh that's horrible to hear! I have no idea how this company is still running!! They are quick to take our money but that's where it ends! Seriously considering taking this further to be honest. It's completely ridiculous

Rel
Rel

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their live chat is impossible. As soon as there is a hint on complaint they terminate the chat. Go to their e-mail address wecare@bloomex.com.au and ask why it has not been delivered. It will take them a day to answer and you will probably be brushed off with some lame excuse. Keep at them, Keep a record of all your e-mails and their replies and then if it does not arrive by Christmas, raise a disputed payment with your credit card company and also make a complaint to the Office of Fair trading, and tell Bloomex you have done so. It was only after I had told them I had complained to my Credit Card company and the Office of Fair trading that they refunded me.

Larryasked

Is there an independent body in Australia who will act on behalf of unhappy, dissatisfied and I believe, abused customers?

MAC
MAC

You can try reviewing CHOICE, there's ACCC, Fair Trading and Consumer Affairs Websites

Larry

Thank you so much. Also wondering about The Checkout?

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives