Bloomex Questions & Answers

40 questions from our users

Margaret R

Margaret Rasked

Are you operating on Canadian time? A bouquet paid for last Monday to be sent on Wednesday wasn't delivered.

Customer SupportBloomex

Dear Margaret, thank you for your question. Please provide us your order number, so we could check your order.

Billyasked

Why do you request emails & photos & then have no intention of answering them ? Seems a common thread amongst your reviews and a reputable company surely would want to address such a problem

Andrew
Andrew

they are pathetic, then changed to deliver today when it wont work when i wanted it yesterday.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Billy

I can't understand how a company like this can continue to stay in business. Obviously people don't take time to research before they give a company their business. Old flowers, & poor service. They requests photos & emails then ignore you . The Fawlty towers of the florists industry !

Band

Bandasked

do you ever look at the reviews. Most of them are painful to read. People send flowers, for a happy occasion, in sympathy, or just to say "I'm thinking of you". 90% of the time you let all these customers and recipients down. You cannot speak to anyone. When I enquired about my order I was given 3 different dates, one of them being even before i placed the order!!! I am getting in touch with Fair Trading and the Ombudsman for disreputable companies. It seems that other very dis-satisfied people do the same. You hide behind your web page. Shame on you. But will you reply to me - probably not, you have not replied to my phone calls or emails.

Frankie W.

Frankie W.asked

Wow you have all these reviews that say the same thing yet you shirk from even answering a call to get answers . You sit behind a keyboard and send some lame excuse why me and all the other thousands of people should be ok to sit back and let you rip us off. Get some balls and get your manager to call me my order number was 1569923. I’d be very happy to ask my questions to you personally (which I did request before now anyway) rather than your pretend live chat or some poor Karen having to reply to all the people you’ve left filthy over your behaviour . The good news is I work in the funeral industry and am loving telling potential clients looking for flowers to stay well away from Bloomex

joy_tait
joy_tait

I have never had this problem in the past ordering flowers. They are very unprofessional.

Suzie Bendig
Suzie Bendig

Same happened with me recently let’s get this scamming company stop

Billius M.
Billius M.

That's because it is a scam, they are scammers. The good reviews are bot accounts. Just happened to my mum, so I investigated, she ordered $80 flowers for my nans birthday, never came she waited all day. They will just tell you my supervisor will call/email but nothing, these people are bottom feeders and scumbags. NEVER BUY FROM BLOOMEX!

Parker

Parkerasked

Did everyone notice how the 5* reviews are mostly paid reviews! What a joke. Bloomex is committing fraud, offering a product and service that they do not provide. It's appalling that they are allowed to continue operating. I am interested to know who actually owns Bloomex and runs the company in Australia?

Jzanelle W.
Jzanelle W.

I have done extensive research and have absolutely no idea

Margaret carter
Margaret carter

This company should not be able to operate, they do not deliver what they offer but will take your money

Tracy
Tracy

I have contacted fair trading, it’s absolutely disgusting how these people operate

Lillian

Lillianasked

I wrote a review headed 'The Worst Company Ever' - this has not appeared on the reviews - could you please tell me why. I really want my review to be printed as I was most disappointed with the service I received from them. My name is Lillian Bradley and I live in Safety Beach, Australia.

Reviewedhonestly

Reviewedhonestlyasked

How do you sleep at night Bloomex??

Nikkiasked

To Bloomex -

You're getting shut down soon. Fancy stealing off Australians through this tough time, let alone at all. Karma is coming

kylie
kylie

Their service is bad . Will never use them again

Kaylyn  D.
Kaylyn D.

They won't put my review on.

Nikki

Bloomex shouldn't be in business. They are ripping off everyone. I got sent tiny teddies and coffee sachets nearly a week late. So embarrassing. They ruin funerals, birthdays, anniversaries ect. They need to refund everyone. Make sure if they rip you off to contact Fair trading and dispute with your bank!

lisa g.

lisa g.asked

This is a message to Bloomex. How do I get a refund? I have tried via the "live chat" function. I have driven to your non existent Melbourne Office and I have called all with no luck. Please advise.

Hugo
Hugo

They will not refund you, even if you make contact with them. They are crooks. I was hung up on three times today. I would suggest disputing the charge with your bank, and let them know of the issue and failure by the business to provide what you paid for. Good luck.

Maxine
Maxine

I received my full refund after quite a few emails back & forth. It took about 6 weeks.
I also let them know that I was contacting the ACCC, Fair Trading & my bank.
Fair trading were the ulitmate dept that came through. Let Bloomex know that you are putting your complaint into all of their hands. Good luck.!

Nikki

Yeah definitely keep emailing them. Do not take no for an answer. Dispute it with your bank also. It may take a few weeks but as long as they don't end up with our money!

Jian W.asked

Never order from Bloomex!!!

Danny H.asked

Why do you charge in US dollars and not mention that at checkout? Costs U.K. customers nearly twice as much.

Customer SupportBloomex

In our Order & Return Policy stated "Orders placed outside of Canada or with an international credit card for delivery to Canada will be charged in USD. Provincial taxes of destination will apply." We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better.

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Danny H.

It still doesn’t answer the question of why you use USD on an Australian site and why customers aren’t made aware at checkout. After all the $ sign is the same so it’s easy to mislead people, as you are probably well aware. There won’t be a next time with Bloomex.

Lamibydesign

Lamibydesignasked

Everyone visit BLOOMEX SUX on Facebook. It is a close group and there are many like us. Maybe we can take a class action or get A Current Affair to investigate?

Loz
Loz

Sure will take a look now

Jian W.

would like to take action together

Farmgirl
Farmgirl

I have written to ACA and complained. Let’s hope they run a story about this shady company.

alpha

alphaasked

ordered bestseller combo1 supersized delivery for 8th april has not been delivered all attempts to live chat or email futile has any one a phone no that they will answer for customer complaints

They don’t care if you complain anyway

alpha

alphaasked

ordered best seller combo 1 superized for delivery 8th april never arrived all attempts to contact futile live chat is a joke never get an answer have emailed still no response has any got a phone number to contact not at all happy with the service will be cotacting fair trade Australia

C.S Perth
C.S Perth

1800 905 147. That seems to be only number avail. I have emailed bloomex . Their response a 15% discount. No thanks!!! Then they offered me $30 store credit. NO ! I will never use them again.

Tim, South Australia

Tim, South Australiaasked

Disgraceful product, with photos as proof. Dying, lifeless flowers arrived for my wife's birthday. Please look at this selection of flowers which are supposedly fresh. Would never order from this company ever again.

Same happened to me

Paul Hodson
Paul Hodson

I complained both times with my crap flowers and they have the cheek to send a survey out afterwards.
What a joke!!

Nigel P.

Nigel P.asked

How can your advertised flowers I paid to have delivered to my Mother not be reflective in what you actually delivered her?

Adriana V.
Adriana V.

huge disappointment. The flowers that were received looked nothing like the bouquet ordered!!!. I could have done far better buying flower arrangements from Coles. Woolworths, or Harris Farm!!!! for cheaper too. I did send an imageof the bouquet we actually ordered from your website to the the intended recipients. The people were shocked and also encouraged me to complain. I will never buy flower arrangements from you again nor will I ever recommend your service. Shocking. In terms of a star rating out of 5, your service gets a 0 from me.

James

Jamesasked

When will i get my money back.

Scotty G.
Scotty G.

Don't hold your breath they have stopped replying to my emails I would say go through the ACCC I know how they work as I work 8n customer service and our company get the ACCC in 2 times a year and educate us on consumer law and legislation changes in regards to such matters I will be taking my complaint to them in regards to this matter myself as they did not deliver a service I paid for and still have my money

PAul
PAul

I have already had a reply you just keep pounding them then you will eventually get a refund

Andrea

All they did was give us a half credit with them! Never want to use their company again so credit is useless

margaret

margaretasked

How do I know after all these negative reviews that I am going to get fresh flowers as I ordered on the correct day?

YHK
YHK

Good luck! They'll tell you whatever it takes to get you off the phone, then if they don't deliver what you ordered when you wanted it they'll shrug their shoulders and "offer" you store credit.

J L WETINI
J L WETINI

Dont waste your time and money. They are dodgy and use all the excuses to explain why your recipient didnt received the flowers. They say they are the Official Australian florist but they are not. If you want dissappointment then buy but I strongly advise you to read the reviews first. Wish I had.

Not happy
Not happy

Check out their reviews in canada . Same Terrible service

Maria

Mariaasked

BIGGEST RIP OFF>>>> I ordered some flowers with the vase to be delivered Saturday the 20th July and instead they were delivered a day early and to top it off i was so embarrassed because the flowers were half dead, broken stems and they were about half the size i was expecting, I would have got a bigger and fresher bunch at a supermarket, i was so disgusted and embarrassed because they were for my Nieces Engagement. The service online once i put in a complaint was discussing, it took me 3 times to finally have someone respond only to tell me to cut the stems and put the flowers in water, how pathetic...

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Jon

Jonasked

Why do you scam your customers out of hard earned cash?????

Get on to your bank and ask for reversal of charge

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives