3Breville Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Natalie
Natalie · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Is the Max BPA Free?

Corinne K.
Corinne K. · Juice Fountain Max (BJE410)

How do I get the mesh with juicer container and the plastic surround to come off?

Harry K.
Harry K.

Hi Corinne. The mesh sits comfortably within the plastic surround. To remove you gently lift around the edges and it will come off.

Corinne K.

Thanks so much for your reply. I persevered and finally got it off.

Corinne K.
Corinne K. · Juice Fountain Max (BJE410)

How can I uncouple the juicer or remove the bit where the fruit sits to juice.

Carol W.
Carol W. · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Where can I buy a replacement bowl for my Breville juicer model # BJE410? I dropped it on tile floor when I was about to use it first time and now it's cracked! :( Please help. I'm in Australia!

Trish
Trish · Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

Is this model a cold press juicer?

Lorri Daines
Lorri Daines · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Does this juice hard vegetables like carrots and beetroot, thanks

scott b
scott b · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Will Kale be broken right down with no lumps

KMB
KMB

I would say yes, I've tried carrots, apples, strawberries, oranges, grapes - pretty much everything produces a good amount of juice. Of course the fodder would be to the waste basket and not a 100% can be broken down by any juicer.

Ekta V
Ekta V · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Can this juice wheatgrass?

Usability tester
Usability tester

I only juice regular fruit and vegetables.

Jirina
Jirina · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

can handle a leef

Ashnil
Ashnil · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

What’s the difference between Breville fountain plus and fountain max?

Jewels Powers
Jewels Powers

I’m not sure I selected mine based on the product my daughter showed me. It’s unfortunate that we can’t see these products in action in the store. I’m happy with my choice however, be prepared the quantity of fruit used is enormous. The only problem I have become aware of is the fruit goes through the juicer too fast. If the process was slower more juice would be collected. I thought of turning the pulp into healthy ice blocks. Good luck with your purchase hope I have been of assistance to you.

Kapa
Kapa · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Hi Breville, I have the JE98XL which I have just started using for about two months - this morning the food pusher no longer fits....I only wash the juicer parts by hand...ideas/suggestions?

Pabitra D
Pabitra D · Juice Fountain Plus (BJE400)

hi

Where can I get spare FOOD PUSHER (PLUNGER) for Brevile BJE 400 ?

I am located in NZ.

elena z.
elena z.

Honestly I started to use a wooden rolling pin when I lost mine, obviously be cautious but it worked well being a natural fibre

Lily
Lily · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Do you need to peel citrus before putting into juicer?

Katinka
Katinka

lou
lou · Juice Fountain Max (BJE410)

is this product a cold press juicer?

JanCarol
JanCarol

I'm not versed in all of the different masticating, cold press terms.

The juice is extracted through spinning blades - and because of the spinning it does heat the fruit just a little bit.

The juice comes out room temperature, though I don't think many vitamins are lost with that heat.

It's just an easy, simple, basic juicer. Nothing fancy or special.

Ben
Ben

Technically, no, as I understand cold press juicers dont use a fast spinning basket to extract the juice.

Francis Low
Francis Low · Juice Fountain Max (BJE410)

Where could I possibly got the left side custom made container of fruit waste upon crush th retrieve juice?

Trisha
Trisha

I'm sorry I don't understand the question?

paul
paul · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Does it BJE520 juice oranges?

Khushbu
Khushbu

Yes it is

Nduati36
Nduati36 · Juice Fountain Max (BJE410)

What is the difference between The Breville Juice Fountain Max Juicer

Model: BJE410 and Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520? Both appear to have excellent reviews but I'm unsure which is better out of the two? (Newbie to juicing)

Thanks in advance!!

TPT
TPT

Read the packet. Read the instructions. Look at what you can poke in and what they put out. Then make up your own mind.

Sofea · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

What is different between bje410 & je95?

Yogev
Yogev

Hi,

These models are quite similar.

The bje410 comes with a large protected from juice outbreak jug and two rotational speeds where the je95 does not. The bje410 comes with brushed chrome housing. The je95 comes with plastic housing. Both have safety lock mechanism that prevents unsafe operation, the same juicing disc filter and a large feed chute for whole fruit extortion. Both have comes with 1 year replacement with 5 year motor warranty. The bje410 looks more fancy. both assigned in Australia but but made in China ): ..

I hope that this will help you..

Best regards,

Yogev.

veasna · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

Hey guys,

Would you mind to explain me the differences between max and plus of Breville Juice Fountain? I'm looking to buy one very soon but I've got no idea which is suit me.

How about BJE410 Max, BJE410 Plus and BJE520 model?

Regards,

Veasna

Riya
Riya

Don't buy max or fountain plus. Just go with briville fountain. Because it's small and easy to clean as well its cheaper. Good for regular use

Nerida Rose Falcon
Nerida Rose Falcon · Juice Fountain Max / Plus

From australia. Where do I buy a spare mesh for a fountain juicer?

Breville
Breville   DM

Hi Nerida - you can contact customer service regarding spare part purchases - 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Breville team

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Select a listing for your question
Breville Juice Fountain Max / Plus