Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640

Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640 Questions & Answers

BWM640 (4 Slices), BWM620 (2 Slices)
Listing monitored by Breville

3 questions from our users

Sandy
Sandyasked
Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640

Hi, we have been frequently using this waffle maker now for about 2 years and really love it. To experiment further I’d like to know the max temperature the maker generates. Thanks

Annette
Annetteasked
Smart Waffle BWM620 (2 Slices)

How can I prevent belgian waffles from burning on the outside and undercooking on the inside? I have had my waffle maker for just over two years and for the bulk of this time the maker worked beautifully. However, for the last few months our belgian waffles are either burnt on the outside or undercooked on the inside. Is there something I can do to fix this? I purchased mine in Canada so not sure where I can send this to to fix it but by now it's certainly out of warranty.

Adriano
Adrianoasked
Smart Waffle BWM620 (2 Slices)

What's the difference between the 620 and 640? Is it just that the 640 makes 4 waffles? Can I make potato waffles with both?

fingron
fingron

The 620 seems to be discontinued in australia. I love the 640 (which was expensive until my wife found frequent flier points). Not sure what potato waffles are/
I make gluten free waffles using buttermilk & there are great recipes on this web site;
agirldefloured.com.
enjoy

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Adriano - there are two waffle makers in the Breville range - you can view both product details and download recipes and the instruction booklets from this link
Thanks, the Breville team

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville Smart Waffle BWM620 / BWM640