6Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen)
Part of Bugaboo Fox 3.9

Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen) Questions & Answers

Nadumz
Nadumz · Fox (1st Gen)

Hello I have misplaced my underseat basket from my bugaboo Fox 1st Gen. And all your baskets from the 1st gen are out if stock. Do the new Fox 4/5 underseat baskets work for the foz 1st gen?

Veronica T.
Veronica T. · Fox (1st Gen)

Does the Bugaboo Fox 1 toddler seat frame fit the Bugaboo Fox 3 stroller thanks?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there and thank you for your question. Yes the Fox 1 seat hardware will fit on all models of Bugaboo Fox.

The team at Bugaboo x

Kaz R.
Kaz R. · Fox (1st Gen)

My bugaboo fox (1st Gen) frame has broken. Will the seat, wheels etc fit a bugaboo fox 3 or 2 frame?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Kaz Thank you for your question.

The Fox 1 parts will be compatible with a Fox 2 or Fox 3 chassis.

Isabel
Isabel · Fox (1st Gen)

Hi,

My Bugaboo fox (2018) chassis has broken. Will the 2018 model seat fit on a Fox 2 Chassis?

Many thanks

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Isabel Yes, you may use a Fox 1 seat frame on a Fox 2 chassis.

Bec C.
Bec C. · Fox (1st Gen)

Are any other Carry handles compatible with my fox 1

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Bec No, there are no other compatible carry handles for the Fox 1 seat frame. You will require the Fox 1 carry handle specifically. external link

Mia C · Fox (1st Gen)

Hi, Can I use the “buffalo stand/runner adapter” to attach fox (1) bassinet to bugaboo stand?

Bugaboo   DM

Edit ** The Buffalo and Fox do not share the stand adapter - apologies for this misinformation.

Hi Mia

The Bugaboo Buffalo and Fox share an adapter for the Bugaboo stand/runner.

Mia C

From what you said, I went a head to purchase the adapter and guess what, it doesn’t fit ☹️ The buffalo adapter doesn’t fit my fox bassinet!

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Mia, Apologies for this. Can you please reach our team at service.au@bugaboo.com. Our team will help you with the correct adapter

Leticia M.
Leticia M. · Fox (1st Gen)

The storage basket of my Fox always falls out on one side when I fold the pram and I have to slide the two clips back in every time. I watched a YouTube video and am putting them in the right way, should they slide out so easily or is there a way to lock it in?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Leticia, Thanks for reaching out! It is best for you to contact our service team directly as they can assist with troubleshooting parts and accessories. Their email is service.au@bugaboo.com

The Big D
The Big D · Fox (1st Gen)

Hi. Our Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen) chassis locking mechanism has broken. Is our only option to purchase a new Bugaboo Fox 2 chassis??

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there, There are a few options, you can reach out to our service team at service.au@bugaboo.com. The team will help with your enquiry.

mireinne
mireinne · Fox (1st Gen)

Would the clamps and wires of the sun canopy of the cameleon fit on the fox please?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there You may use the wires however the two models have their own set of canopy clamps.
For more info please contact our service team at service.au@bugaboo.com

Sarah Jane
Sarah Jane  · Fox (1st Gen)

We are considering buying an original Fox (rather than the new Fox 2) but I’m concerned about purchasing any accessories / add ons at a later date. Are all new accessories for the Fox 2 compatible with the original Fox? Thank you

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Sarah Jane, The Fox 2 parts and accessories are backwards compatible with the Fox 1 except for the carry handle. The Fox 2 carry handle attaches slightly differently and therefore needs to be fitted into the Fox 2 seat frame.

larisat
larisat · Fox (1st Gen)

Will an older Bugaboo board fit on the Fox? Is there a way to make them compatible? Or will only the latest version of the board fit?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi larisat, Thanks for the question.
If you have the very first wheeled board 2009 you will not be able to use this with the Fox.
If you have the second comfort wheeled board 2015 - you are able to purchase the comfort wheeled board 2017 connection points which will essentially turn your board into the current board. : external link

It can then attach directly into the integrated attachment points on the Fox chassis.

Bree P.
Bree P. · Fox (1st Gen)

does the bugaboo fox fabric sets fit onto bugaboo buffalo ?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Bree P., The Bugaboo Fox fabric style sets are not compatible with the Buffalo.

Previous Domain Owner
Previous Domain Owner · Fox (1st Gen)

Hi will the original bugaboo Fox fabric fit the bugaboo Fox 2 frame? Ie. bassinet, seat, basket and sun canopy fabrics?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Kay_J, It sure will :)

EVA E.
EVA E. · Fox (1st Gen)

I just bought bugaboo fox stroller (1st generation) and wanted to put on a new fox 2 canopy. Are they compatible? Do I need to buy any specific adaptor for that?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi EVA, Thank you for your inquiry, the NEW Bugaboo Fox 2 canopies are compatible with the previous version, no additional adaptors are needed. Thanks, the team at Bugaboo.

Zantelis
Zantelis · Fox (1st Gen)

The bassinet on Fox2 is leaning downwards towards me... it doesn’t seem right, from the side the bassinet isn’t straight but slanted.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Zantelis, Thanks for reaching out. Could you please send through some images of your Fox showing the bassinet attached, to our service team at service.au@bugaboo.com. Our team can check this for you.

Joanne B.
Joanne B. · Fox (1st Gen)

I have the runner chassis and buffalo seat unit but the original adaptors are missing as I bought this secondhand. Do the fox runner adaptors fit with the buffalo seat unit?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Joanne B., They sure do :)

treen
treen · Fox (1st Gen)

I've purchased the fox 2 what canopys fit this? The original fox? Chameleon? Thanks

Bugaboo   DM

Hi treen, You may use the Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy or the Fox 2 sun canopy.
Here are the compatible canopies: external link

Farmerb
Farmerb · Fox (1st Gen)

Has anyone had experience with a bugaboo fox 2 pram on a farm (mainly gravel country) wanting to make sure it is still easy to push through gravel and grass before purchasing

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Farmerb, The Bugaboo Fox 2 can handle most rough terrain as it has advanced central-joint suspension (with additional rear-wheel suspension) :)

For more information please feel free to contact our team at service.au@bugaboo.com

Theekshna D.
Theekshna D. · Fox (1st Gen)

Hi, does the Fox bassinet cover fit the Cameleon 3?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Theekshna D., The Bugaboo Fox bassinet apron is not compatible with the Cameleon 3 seat frame/bassinet. Sorry about that!

Lucy S.
Lucy S. · Fox (1st Gen)

Hello does the fox seat fabric fit the fox2 seat frame? If so what is the difference between a fox2 seat fabric and a fox seat fabric as they are sold separately on the bugaboo website? Thanks!

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Lucy S., The Bugaboo Fox (1) seat fabric will fit onto the Fox2 seat frame. The design remains the same however the Fox2 seat fabric is available in a few more colours. Currently we are offering the Fox2 seat fabric on our website.
The Bugaboo Team

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bugaboo Fox (1st Gen)