Cameron's Kitchen

Cameron's Kitchen Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Cameron's Kitchen? Claim your listing.
christine soul

Will you deliver to woolmar soon as at the moment I'm getting it delivered to my daughter house.

Deb C
Deb C

Their website says delivery to Brisbane and Gold Coast. If you want to know for certain, why not give them a call.

christine soul

They don’t deliver to woolmar and They are not available to call on weekends.

Con Cerned
Con Cerned

Is there an adequate amount of vegetables? I’m looking for a balanced meal for my elderly mother.

Simmie
Simmie

I feel there is if you count rice or potato among the veggies. Because it's fresh not frozen its important not to overheat in microwave, ours is over 1000 so we heat 1.5 mins. I also give dad homemade salads with boiled eggs, cheese or sliced meats as well he absolutely loves veggies too. He will be 90 in August.

PRASSMAN C.
PRASSMAN C.

are the meals delivered daily ?
I am not overly interesred in having to store already cooked meals & reheat them day by day.

tess o.
tess o.

,can you freeze meals

christine soul

Yes I freeze mine no problem