Campion Education Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Campion Education

10 questions from our users

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Lionel
Lionelasked

Please contact me about these two books missing from the order 53656042:
- Weskly SKR Edrolo Print Textbook Legal Studies Year 12
- Wesley SKR Further Maths Print & Digital Units 3&4
Lionel
0409 402 112

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lionel, we will be in touch shortly to assist with your enquiry, Thank you.

Amanda Lee
Amanda Leeasked

I went to shop to buy my daughter’s booklist and I was told ‘levy’should be ordered through online. However, I came home and tried to order them but couldn’t.. what should I do? No more order through online????? And can’t buy at retail center or at school. Where should I buy them??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, when you went in store the customer service staff were correct in telling you that you need to purchase a 'levy' item on your resource list as part of an online order. It is strange however that you were unable to complete an online order and I'd like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gather further details about your situation. Thank you.

katara b.
katara b.asked

Has anyone not received a book ordered? If so, how do you resolve the issue?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi katara b, our apologies that you have not received a book ordered. I will send you a private message to get some more information and hopefully we can resolve your issue for you. Alternatively, please call our Customer Service team on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au. Thank you.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My orders both have books missing with no explanation or mention of them on the invoice... I would like an answer as well. Considering I paid $22 to have 4 books delivered, I expect to be notified if they are not available or delayed. Not happy Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jennifer R. we're very sorry to hear you have books missing from your orders. I will message you privately to gather your order information so we can look into this further for you. Thank you.

Lorraine Walker
Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Gillie
Gillieasked

Hi just wondering if the plastic packaging that protects the books is biodegradable? If not can I mail it back to you, it’s just seems wasteful to throw it out.

Hi Gillie,

Many customers have asked us a similar question, and the answer is that our packaging pellets are 100% biodegradable! All of the boxes and envelopes we use are made from recycled products, so you can safely put them in your recycling bin. For more information on this topic, please click on the following link to our website: https://www.campion.com.au/protecting-books-environment-100-biodegradable-pellets/

Stephanie @ Campion

mursal
mursalasked

Can I give back the book I bought two days ago?I have the receipt and the book is in excellent condition plz anybody reply me, since on receipt it says till 14 days i can give the book back

Boo

1) Keep the book perfect, if there are any signs of damage they won't refund you.
2) Go into them directly. They don't do well with phone queries. Do it ASAP as they have a bad reputation for letting things drag out.
3) Keep a record of all your communication with them. Dates, times, ask for names.
4) If they want to deny you a refund, tell them you are within your rights as a consumer under the ACCC and you will contact the Ombudsman.
Good luck!

mark
markasked

What is the campi on alternative?

justin.lowe
justin.lowe

Campion don't make it easy for you to shop around, as they deliberately protect their website booklists from copy/past. In the past I've used booktopia.com.au, but there are heaps out there, including second hand books on ebay/gumtree. Can also try http://www.lilydalebooks.com.au/, http://www.recycledtextbooks.com.au/ and hundreds more places on google. The only item for which we have no option other than Campion is the LanguagePerfect subscription, which is simply a payment to a 3rd party... and can you believe Campion charge a delivery free for that?!! Hate, hate, hate this company. ACCC should definitely give them a look over....

diana_139
diana_139

I have discovered that you can look up the campion catalogue online ( http://catalogue.campion.com.au/ ) using the product code on the school booklist to obtain the ISBN to enable ordering elsewhere. I have also purchased books online and of course secondhand when available a lot cheaper but when I can't find it elsewhere I use Link Educational ( https://www.linkeducational.com.au/ ) who I have found to provide a far superior service to campion.

Boo

As mentioned, eBay, Gumtree are good alternatives. Also try booko.com.au - this website is a search engine to find all the books you need (including second hand) and will tell you the price plus postage so you can find the best alternative. Even from overseas. And not just limited to school books. If you get the app you can also search by a bar code. Also works for DVDs if you are looking for these. I have saved hundreds using booko.com.au to find the cheapest books.
AND AFTER USING CAMPION A FEW YEARS BACK I WILL NEVER NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.
PS: Don't believe the "this item is only available at Campion' in your booklists. It's simply not true, just a ruse to get you to go to them.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives