2Celebrity Slim

Celebrity Slim Questions & Answers

Gillian M.

Have people who use the soy protein isolate ever reported sensitivities like gastric upsets? Usually both soy and whey gives me bloating and indigestion. I didn't see any products made with pea protein

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Gillian, we have not had any customer complaints of gastric upset from our dairy free shakes. depending on whether you are looking to lose weight or tone up, our vegan protein shakes use pea protein which is for lean and tone. Regards, Celebrity Slim

Gillian M.

I bought the dairy free shake coffee to lose weight. And no gastric upset, its not a problem at all!

Naz
Naz

Do the calories listed on the pack include you using skim milk or is that the calories before you add skim milk?

Celebrity Slim   DM

If the instructions say to use water to make then the calculation is just on the powder, on the rapid and dairy free shakes there is also a column for the shake when made with milk or soy milk.

Harmzy G.
Harmzy G.

hey I'm just wondering if I should work out with the rapid, I wanna lose weight but I'm terrible at finding motivation to work out

Celebrity Slim   DM

Exercise is great for your healthy but the most important factor in weight loss is to be in a calorie deficit so you will still lose weight with the rapid shakes, even if you don't exercise

JULIE O.
JULIE O.

It says to use water with celebrity slim shakes. But can I use semi-skimmed milk instead?

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Julie, Yes, you can use semi-skimmed milk if you would prefer, however you just have to take into account the calories from the milk

Regards,
Celebrity Slim Team

Rae D

Do you still sell Celebrity Slim apricot meal replacement bars?

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Rae, Our meal replacement bars will be back in stock early next year :)

Kind Regards,
Celebrity Slim Team

Rae D

Are the meal replacement bars available yet please. Could you let me know when they are.

Rae D

Have the apricot meal replacement bars come back on the market please. I would like to order 2 boxes if they have. Thanks.

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Rae, Not just yet, they will be available soon :)

Kind Regards,

Marcia F.
Marcia F.

Hi l would like to know what best think 2 do before taking celebrity slim do l need detox first because last time l was on it l constipation so bad l was bleeding l need loose some weight now

Business Owner
Business Owner

Can you please update me on the status of my order? I've been emailing and calling for weeks and have received zero response. Very frustrating and extremely poor service. Perhaps returning my money would be a start considering you have no intention of fulfilling my order?

Janet W.
Janet W.

I have seen recently that they went into receivership in February which is disgusting considering they are still taking orders/money on their website.

Za E
Za E

I ordered in mid February, I called them on the helpline number, it is out of service and the other number goes straight to the recorder which no one comes back to you( i put message for them too). I sent them emails and still waiting for response.
I spent a lot while i could try something else. How could all the company staffs vanish all together. Extremely poor customer service. i would never buy any thing from them again and i do not recommend them to anyone. Do not let them steal your money.

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi, we have just recently bought the celebrity slim brand from the previous owners GBA pty ltd, and we understand the disappointment when GBA did not supply peoples orders. Could you please send an email to info@celebrityslim.com.au and attach a copy of your invoice? We don’t have any stock currently but we are working very hard on getting the range back into production so we can start supplying again and replacing products that were not delivered.

Roz
Roz

I love Celebrity Slim just wondering are you ever going to bring back the snack bars. Also there use to be a larger variety of meal replacement bars, Thanks.

Celebrity Slim   DM

We definitely will be bringing back the bars, keep an eye on our website in the next following weeks!

Vicki K
Vicki K

Has Celebrity Slim sachets ceased production because I cant get them anywhere

Celebrity Slim   DM

No, we are still going strong just had a few delays in production due to COVID. Feel free to call CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1800 620 898 to see how we can assist you in the products you require.

Hi, I have 3 questions.
1. How much caffeine is in the dairy free cafe latte shakes?
2. Your website mentions that the rapid phase consists of 3 shakes, 2 litres of water and a healthy balanced meal. What nutritional content constitutes a healthy balanced meal in the rapid phase? Ie. How many grams of fat, carbs, sugars,proteins, fibres etc should i be aiming for in this meal?
3. It seems that the rapid phase has the fewest calories, why then is it the only phase to include exercise? Is this safe?
Thank you.

Happy Lady
Happy Lady

Fat. 2.4g Carbs 27.4sugar 25.2g proteins 18.9g I am on celebrity slim. And thats of back of Va villa.

Esh P.

So the healthy meal has to match the above nutrients? I'm in the rapid phase

Arthur H.
Arthur H.

Hi, I wanted to ask if it is okay for a guy to take the celebrity slim program shake. My wife does and has lost loads of weight and gone down 3 dress sizes. I would like to try it out and see if I can lose any weight?

Celebrity Slim   DM

Yes it is! We have had many men with great success on the program.

Melissa

Can you follow the rapid phase for as along as you like! Can you be in that phase for my entire weightloss plan! In rapid phase, can you have 2 shakes and then a meal as the 3rd or do you have to have the 3 shakes and then the 3rd meal! Many Thanks

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Melissa, thanks for your question! In terms of striving to achieve a longer term goal, its completely up to each person about which phases they want to follow and for how long on each.

The Trim Phase is our traditional program that was designed with longer term use in mind. So its generally more flexible, more enjoyable and easier to stick with over a longer period of time. It incorporates more snacks and a slightly higher daily food intake than the Rapid Phase.

The Rapid Phase is our kick-start phase and can be used to begin a journey, or to boost results at any point along a journey. There is no restriction for how long you can follow the rapid phase; it's completely safe for ongoing use, but isn't quite as flexible as the Trim phase, so while some people find it easy to stick with, there are others you find it trickier to stick with over a long period of time. A person could just follow Rapid, or Just follow Trim, or start with Rapid for a few weeks then move on to the Trim Phase until they reach their goal. Or, they could alternate between Rapid and Trim every couple of weeks to keep things interesting, its completely up to them.

With regards to the directions for following the Rapid Phase, this includes 3 x Rapid Shakes plus 1 x healthy balanced meal and 2 litres of water (plus allowable drinks and any free food veggies). We recommend you follow each plan as directed for best results. Warmest regards, The Celebrity Slim Team

Melissa

Thankyou Celebrity Slim! U have been very informative and a big help! I know now which path i would like to take! Much appreciated!

Michelle
Michelle

Hi can I take fat blaster tables while I'm on the shakes. Michelle

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! This should be fine, however we haven't reviewed the efficacy or risks for that particular product. If you're concerned, we recommend you speak to a healthcare professional. Warmest regards, The Celebrity Slim Team

Sharon M.
Sharon M.

Can you have the shakes anytime or only the recommended times?

Kersti
Kersti

I had to adjust them to suit my work breaks.. morning shake was 7am, apple 9.30am, shake 12.30pm, pear 3.30pm, small dinner 6.30pm and their choc nut bar 7pm. I never ate after 7.30.. and heaps of water throughout the day.. lost total 14kg in 10 weeks.. i also did workout at home before dinner..

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Sharon, Great question! The times are merely a guideline, designed to emphasise the ideal spacing of meals/shakes/snacks throughout the day. As Kersti described, the program is flexible so you can plan your intake around your routine. Ideally, we recommend spacing your shakes and meals out evenly through the day, so as to ensure you are eating regularly and not going for too long without eating (which can lead to hunger and then increases the likelihood of a potential bad food choice slip up).

Hope that helps!

(Congratulations to you Kersti on your fabulous results! And thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Sharon).

Warmest regards, The Celebrity Slim Team

Adam_Hurley

Can light milk be substituted where skim milk is not available?

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Adam, Yes of course! Where the directions on the back of pack specify to mix with skim milk, it is absolutely fine to choose light milk, or even an alternative milk of your choice (such as soy milk, almond milk etc.). Hope that helps :)

Yes it does.

Alayna S.
Alayna S.

Nice taste nice but hate how it makes you bloat!

Celebrity Slim   DM

Hi Alayna, apologies we missed your note. Here is some information from the FAQs section of our website, which covers the question of "will I experience gas, headaches or bloating during my first week on the program?", which you may find helpful.

Any time you make a considerable change to the types of food you're eating, it can result in temporary changes to your bowel movements, while your digestive system adjusts. Healthy foods, like vegetables, generally contain more fibre, which can also assist in more regular bowel movements. After about 2-7 days, your digestive system will have adjusted to your new eating habits. Whatever phase you decide to start on, during the first week your body will be adjusting to less carbohydrates and more protein. After 3-5 days, your stored carbohydrate levels will have dropped considerably and your body will be forced to begin burning mostly fat for energy, which is the result you want. During your first week, there are a few telltale signs that the Celebrity Slim Program is working:
1) Because you're drinking more water, and your body is detoxing from breaking down more fat, you'll probably need to visit the toilet more often. This is a good sign and you must drink at least 2 litres of water a day to assist this process.
2) After a few days you may get a dull headache for a day or two. Don't be concerned, this is your body adjusting to the program, and it's actually a good sign.
3) You may also feel quite lethargic, maybe even a bit achy for a couple of days like you are getting a flu - this is perfectly normal and will pass quickly.
4) After a few days you may get cravings for sweet foods. Resist these by eating your allowable snacks, or anytime free foods; again this is a good sign your carbs are running low and your body is starting to burn more fat.
5) After about a week to 10 days you will be surprised to find your cravings and hunger reduce dramatically and it's far easier to stay on the program - most people also find they have more energy and feel great!

Tenkg
Tenkg

I eat one large meal a day at tea time other then this I don’t eat at all during the day and the only exercise I get is house work, i need to loose 10kg of excess body fat would these shakes work on their own without the exercise and extra snacks that my body is not used to

Karen N.
Karen N.

Can i use this if on blood pressure medication as it takes ages to get in the Dr's to ask this question? I want to start it this week, iv done this program before and lost stone and half, but I wasn't on meds then.

Got to be kidding me
Got to be kidding me

There is something in this formula which causes an allergic reaction. My eyes are extremly puffy and have black circles around them. When I wake up I feel tired and lethargic very strange. There is either a whey/milk reaction or some other mineral stimulant in these products causing issues.

lcplatten
lcplatten

I have been having 1 shake made with water for lunch instead of a sandwich and cutting out bread has helped me lose approx. 4 kg in 2 months. However, I have just had a blood test and it has come back showing my potassium levels are high so can you tell me of the 200 mg mentioned on the package how would this translate to mmol/L - Doctor has advised cutting out foods with high potassium levels.

DisappointingMum
DisappointingMum

If u had a shake prior to blood work then your levels would show being high is imagine. But from my understanding a blood reading of 4.2 mmol/L is optimal for potassium. If yours is higher and u didn’t consume any potassium load foods/drinks prior to blood work then I’d suggest further investigation as to why they are or at least monthly monitoring to start..

Get an answer from our members and Celebrity Slim representatives