75 questions from our users

Adolf Logesasked

Hi there,
I do not have a question, but I would like to get renewal notices send to Adolf Loges of 1 Dumfries Crt. Highton/Vic. 3216 In Paper form in Future. Policy number is COMO-9439-4786,also for my Wife Elisabeth Loges To the same Address.Policy Number COMO- 8360-2407
Regards Adolf Loges

Adolf Loges

Why cant you confirm that you send Renewal Notices in Paper form in future .You have our Policy numbers !
Adolf Loges at1 Dumfries Ctr. Highton/Vic 3216

My Name is Adolf Loges, Dumfries Crt. Highton/Vic. 3216
My Wife's Name Elisabeth Loges, same address Birthday 28/1/1937

Sandra Davidson
Sandra Davidson

Hi Adolf.
This is a public forum so you might want to take down your private details.
Just saying.

Peter debrincat
Peter debrincatasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

I need to no if I paid my car insurance last year

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to get in touch and we're sorry for the delay in our response. Regretfully, we don't have access to our customers accounts via this platform and we recommend giving us a call on 1300 265 374, and our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

Corn Holioasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Why do you have the worst reviews of any insurer?

Grant A.

Because you pay your premium and when you need to claim and expect to be covered, Coles Insurance actively finds a way to avoid paying and walks away from you in your time of need.

Corn Holio

But let’s hear it from Coles. Funny how all the positive reviews are from people who have never claimed. I fail to understand the logic of providing a review on an insurer unless you’ve made a claim.

gloria.fardyasked
Coles Car Insurance

If I don’t want to renew my car policy when do I notify Coles insurance, my policy expires 10th May. Thanking you Gloria

Grant A.

Call them before the due date and advise that you don’t want to renew the policy

gloria.fardy

Hi Grant, I forgot to ask.... would this mean I will be charged the $25 cancellation fee

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Gloria, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We recommend calling our Customer Support Team, on 1300 265 374, when you can, as they'd be best placed to advise you of your options.

Kerri
Kerriasked
Coles Car Insurance

How long does your refund to go in your bank account

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Kerri, thanks for taking the time to contact us. Regretfully, we don't have this information on hand and we recommend calling our team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist.

Filomena
Filomenaasked
Coles Car Insurance

Hi I just cancelled my car insurance policy and was not given a refund. I pay monthly and the money is taken out every 31st. So 1 day ago the money was taken out. So I have now paid for a month that I am not getting a service for. Its not like there is only a 1 day to go and I want a refund for the 1 day, I want a refund for 29 days worth. What are you providing me with for the $77.86 you took out of my account yesterday.
I will be taking this further and not for the money for the principle of the matter. Can you please let me know who I can ring to discuss this matter further before I take it further.

Colin
Colin

Hi Filomena, I have been a customer of Coles Insurance for some time other than my car Insurance last Year as Last Years Policy was dearer than i got at Budget. I would suggest you call the help centre in Coles and make sure you write down the time of your call and the name of the person you are talking to as a record if needed for later. I am confident they will sort it out for you i have found the customer service people great. Good Luck Best Regards Colin

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Filomena, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that this has happened and for the poor experience. We recommend emailing our team via the address below, as our Insurance Team would be best suited to assist with your query.

insurance.enquiries@coles.com.au

Mrs Rawling
Mrs Rawlingasked
Coles Car Insurance

My daughter will be going into hospital shortly can someone else not on her policy drive her car for a few days and still be covered

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to reach out. We would recommend having your daughter check her current policy to confirm if her insurance covers other drivers.

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Coles Car Insurance

Are learner drivers covered under your insurance policy

South Yarra Local
South Yarra Local

Hi Rebecca. No they aren't. It is only myself driving the car which is the jnformation that the company has for both quote and current insurance.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Rebecca, thanks for getting in touch. Your car will only be covered if a person named as a driver on your most recent schedule or renewal invitation is in the car and conducting the training for the person being trained to drive and operating the controls. Your cover also needs to include under 25s - to add this to your policy if you do not have it, please contact us on 1300 265 374 and we'd be happy to help.

Olivia Devine
Olivia Devineasked
Coles Car Insurance

I cancelled my car insurance today, how long before I get my refund?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Olivia, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We recommend calling our Insurance Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist in advising when a refund will be received.

Ahirwan t.
Ahirwan t.asked
Coles Car Insurance

Who is backing this insurance ?Chinese,EU or uncle sam? or just plain AUSTRALIAN CBA

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ahirwan,thanks for your query. Please be aware our insurance is backed by IAG to bring you quality Car Insurance at great prices. We hope this info helps!

Philip McDonaldasked

I Philip McDonald have Coles car insurance policy number COMO-3550-4065
For the last 12 months,I have driven my car 1484 kms..Policy cover period
31 May 2019 to 31 May 2020. Will I be getting a discount on my renewal
for low mileage. Can I change to the cheaper On Line price. phone no 34897934

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Philip, we're sorry for the delay. We've responded to your other query.

Philip McDonald

I did not get a phone call on 34897934 on above question regarding online.
Philip

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Philip, we believe to have answered your question in your other message.

Tom W.
Tom W.asked
Coles Car Insurance

how can i get roadside assitant included on my exsisting policy

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to contact us. We're sorry for the delay in our response. We recommend logging into your account via our Insurance Service Centre by visiting https://general-insurance.coles.com.au/mycolesinsurance/login - you should be able to modify your current policy to add extras, such as roadside assistance. We hope this helps!

Philip McDonaldasked

I Philip McDonald have Coles car insurance policy number COMO-3550-4065
For the last 12 months,I have driven my car 1484 kms..Policy cover period
31 May 2019 to 31 May 2020. Will I be getting a discount on my renewal
for low mileage. Can I change to the cheaper On Line price. phone no 34897934

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Philip, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We're sorry for the delay in our response. Regretfully, we're unable to access our valued customers account for privacy reasons. We recommend logging into your account via our Insurance Service Centre by visiting https://general-insurance.coles.com.au/mycolesinsurance/login - to check your policy, to make changes to your policy and much more.

Philip McDonald

I am insured with coles insurance until 31stMay 2020. i do not want to start the online policy until 31st May 2020
Will this policy start now or 31st May 2020 .

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Philip, thanks for getting in touch. Can you please provide more details, have you made changes to your current policy?

Elisabeth J.asked
Coles Car Insurance

I have car insurance with you. How much extra a month if I add roadside assistance?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Elisabeth, thanks for stopping by. We believe we've responded to your other question.

Elisabeth J.asked
Coles Car Insurance

I have 2 cars with Coles car insurance. How much extra a month if I add roadside assistance to each car?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Elisabeth, thanks for getting in touch. Regretfully, we don't have that particular information on hand. Please refer to our website for more information, as per the link below. Alternatively, sign into your account via the Insurance Service Centre to make changes to your policies.

Barry J.
Barry J.asked
Coles Car Insurance

how do you cancel a insurance policy for a car

Elisabeth J.

Ring them up or cancel it on Internet

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Barry, thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the delay in our reply. We'll be sad to see you go! You should be able to cancel your policy via our Insurance Service Centre by logging into your account. If you have any trouble, please email our Customer Support Team via carinsurance@coles.com.au.

Brock Allanasked
Coles Car Insurance

Could I please cancel my car insurance. It is due to start on the 9th of April 2020. My policy number is Como-1228-5007 and my name is Brock Allan

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Brock, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We're sorry to see you go so soon. We recommend contacting our Car Insurance Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist with your query.

Brock Allan

I have already spoken to them and received an email saying I am cancelling but then days later they send me another email to say they will keep taking my payments out. Please get it right I have cancelled this

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Glad to hear you've been in touch with our team, Brock. We trust it has all been cancelled for you and any future emails may have been automated. In anycase, we'll ensure your feedback is shared with our Insurance Team so they're made aware.

Teacherasked
Coles Car Insurance

Is it true that Coles will only insure undamaged new cars ?
This is what happened when one of my relatives requested an online quote "complete with pictures of some declared minor door damage", to be told online insurance is not possible, call customer service.
Customer service agent told my relative Coles will only insure undamaged new cars.
Is this true?

Xenad
Xenad

Hi Teacher. I had my older car insured with coles when they were backed by wesfarmers and never had issues. As soon as they moved to another company I got out. Prices skyrocketed and were no longer competitive. My advice to you is don't use them. Try budget or Suncorp. As for not insuring a car with minor damage sounds ludicrous. I wouldn't waste my time with them. I hope that helps.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns. Please be assured, we're constantly looking at our underwriting rules, and will pass your feedback onto our product team for their consideration. In the meantime, we recommend calling our Insurance Team on 1300 265 374, if you have any further queries, as they'd be best placed to assist.

Teacher

We have no further queries.
You have clearly stated your policy. Coles Only insures new cars with no damage.
Why would we want to contact you again?

Robasked
Coles Car Insurance

I currently have 3 cars insured through Coles insurance, today I tried insuring my new LDV T60 and instead of a price I get a screen stating that Coles cannot offer me insurance due to my circumstances. What is going on ?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Rob, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your experience. We recommend calling our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they'll be best placed to assist you with this.

Rob

Spoke to customer care, My new car is one they don't insure, So the fact it is brand new, has a 5 star uncap rating means nothing to Coles. So I will be insuring this car elsewhere and moving my 3 other cars and 2 property insurances as well. Very poor of Coles to not care about loyalty to their customers.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment, Rob. Please be assured that we'll share you feedback with the relevant teams.

iron l.
iron l.asked
Coles Car Insurance

I request for access fee refunds and I got refund form from coles insurance but 3month after they still haven't refund yet.
Is it possible?? I asked 4times but nothing response. Just got auto response about 3 to 5 business day.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. We'd recommend that you contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 265 374 as they'll be best suited to assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and Coles Insurance representatives