Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Iv been using the product for a month now and there is no difference !!!!! As a person living on an aged pension I splashed out to try it I'd like to hear from someone please. Thank you H Newark [number removed]
Buy some quality Australian made toothpaste like Grants or Cedal.Mix on brush a match head size blob of optic pain with a much bigger blob of the good aussie stuff. You could get years of cleaning-your teeth may even whiten without pain. Goodluck and go you good thing.

Is it safe to use Colgate Optic white to be used with someone that has tooth sensitivity?
Im not sure you would have to ask your dentistDepends on your pain threshold. One advantage is if you have doubts about any teeth that have been treated in the past or may give trouble in the future try a tiny bit of pure optic on them. Mexican chilli thrills.

Do you get Geographic Tongue when you use this product??? Cause I am scared I will get it!!! :(
There is a strange sensation which is moderately uncomfortable after using the whitening pen. I think that the intensity of this feeling will differ with individuals depending on each person's discomfort threshold, so it is difficult to say how much it will affect you. My complaint is that despite the varying levels of discomfort that you may be prepared to put up with, it is essentially for no purpose at all, because it makes no difference to the colour of your teeth, absolutely no difference at all! Some people have claimed on the product review site that it has whitened their teeth, but my experience has been that it made no difference at all. I've thrown my pen and whitening toothpaste in the rubbish because I'm not prepared to put up with the unpleasant taste---which may be called Geographic Tongue, I've not heard this term before.Hi Anna, No, absolutely not! The condition you mention is harmless. No need to be scared at all. Given the products on the market which are doubtful with regards to health of enamel and separtion, this is a very safe product to use which does produce excellent results.

What is the fluoride percentage in this toothpaste? I have been using for past 12 months, 3 times per day and my teeth are much whiter, however after a dentist visit this morning I'm not sure how well it's working for my teeth (except for making them white!)
Read the ingredient panel on the tube. That should answer your question.Hi Smj031, Colgate Optic White Luminous Mint Toothpaste contains 1000ppm of Fluoride. We hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and Colgate representatives