Digitech DC1065

Digitech DC1065 Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

phillip c.

phillip c.asked

I have missed my cradle for charging my DC1065 can you advise where I might be able to get another?

Sandra D

Sandra Dasked

I just need to set two channels. 18 and 40. How do I do that please?

Dave W.
Dave W.

Dual Watch Function
The radio is equipped with a Dual Watch function that allows to monitor 2 different channels without the CTCSS code.
To set the Dual Watch function, please proceed as follows:
1. Select the first channel to be monitored.
2. Press the MENU button seven times, until the DW icon and the selected channel will blink on the LCD display.
3. Press the CH UP or CH DOWN buttons to select the second channel to be monitored.
4. Now the radio will start monitoring the two channels and will stop when a signal is received on one of the two stored channels.
5. To disable the Dual Watch function and return to Stand-by mode, press the LOCK button.

Mervyn L

Mervyn Lasked

When I turn it on, no series of tones. Also when PTT button is pressed no TX icon displayed and no LED indicator lights.

Philip A.

Philip A.asked

can I tune it to receive 118.3 Mhz? thanks

Hi ya Phillip A,
Sorry mate, that,s a bit technical for me, I,ve only ever used the channels available.

Paul F.

Paul F.asked

I would like to know how to get a hold of a replacement antenna and a couple of 240 volt desk top chargers

Hi Paul F,
I purchase all my bits for the DC1065 through Jaycar. The DC1096 is the same transceiver but reconfigured to marine VHF. Which is still current. Speak to a Jaycar staff who may be able to help you out

Clint D.
Clint D.

Any reviews on this Dc.1068 I am looking at on special?

Robert J.

Robert J.asked

Hi I’ve just brought a set of 1065 but they won’t turn off. Is there a trick

Fabo

Faboasked

How to take private channels off and reset my gme tx 7200 hand held back to standard

Colin C.

Colin C.asked

When charging a digitec dc-1065 radio from 12v what is the amps reguired

Gadget69

Gadget69asked

How to program DC 1065?

GreggK

GreggKasked

Hi There, just found my old Digi-tech DC1060 hand held UHF radio, any body out there have an instruction manual or know where i can get one ? i have searched the www.net with no success.

help please

brian

You can call DigiTech I think or possibly go to a jaycar store and ask one of the staff to order you one

brian

Also there's a similar answer question below - it's the first question here on this site

Pala
Pala

Have a look on internet ask for a Digitech_DC1065 MANUAL I tried it and print out instructions

Troubles

Troublesasked

Does the DC 1065 pick up the police channels and is this a scanner?

Whippy
Whippy

The Digitech DC1065 is a FM UHF (Citizen Band 476.4250 Mhz to 477.4000Mhz) dedicated radio. It does not pick up police channels unless they operate on one of these UHF CB channels (0 to 80).
You can scan the UHF channels.

brian

Can't listen to the cops anymore asthey've switched to computer digital encrypted radios - i think some country town cops can still be listened to using a scanner y

Ronderson

Rondersonasked

Hi I have a digitech 5w hug transciever DC-1065 and I lost the manual, can someone tell me how to make it scan?

Jason

Hi mate, to get it to scan, after turning it on press the menu button 6 times followed by up or down arrow. I know, there could be an easier way but thats the way theyve programmed it. Its Also not the fastest scanning cb either but gets through 2 or 3 per second. My gme tx7200 scans at 40ms per ch but seems to get slightly worse reception and audio quality. Lookup the dc1065 manual on the jaycar website, if you cant find it i can email u a copy. Theres all sorts of finctions like priority watch, channel lockout, ctsc code scanning etc that youre probably missing out on. It has all the same functions as my uniden and gme but just different way of getting there through the buttons which might be less intuitive but is a quality handheld cb for the price ive found so far.

John B
John B

I can send you a scanned copy if you contact me.
enquiry@radioandelectronic supply.com.au

allan smith

allan smithasked

Where can I get an operator manual for a DC1065?

Jason

Jaycar website or i can email u the pdf copy from the site