Dusk

Dusk Questions & Answers

16 questions from our users

Chris

Chrisasked

Could you please tell if I can buy a new glass top for my defuser, as I broke mine .
Thankyou Christine Evans

annie m.

annie m.asked

How do I keep my Dusk Defuser on one colour it changes every minute I like one colour only

beatrice94

beatrice94asked

Do I have to use the essential oils from dusk with my dusk diffuser or can I get the oils from anywhere?

Disappointed
Disappointed

I have used them with other essential oils. But check the product's instructions/user guide :-)

Kym

Kymasked

My adele diffuser which I purchased nearly a year ago is now not working. I have only used the diffuser about 10 times all up and it was quite expensive. Tonight i put water & the mood mist that goes into it and turned it on. While the water was bubbling the mist would collect in the clear plastic inner area and not mist out. Does anyone know how to fix this or had this issue ? and yes I have emailed Dusk too but very poor you get a whole 10 uses so equates to 10 hours of use before its faulty.

Tayto
Tayto

I have the same problem. Mine is over a year old and then it just stopped working. I talked to Dusk and they said they can't replace it cuz it's over a year old from purchase and they don't know what's wrong with it. So basically, yeah, that's it. Stuck with an expensive, non -working diffuser. I don't think I will get another one. :(

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Mine is a week old the most expensive one they have and it’s leaking and won’t turn on with so many bad reviews here I will ask for a refund because I don’t want this problem in 11 months when the warranty runs out as it did with many other customers.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.

This is exactly what Is happening with mine too, it bubbles and mists in the middle but nothing comes out of the top. I’ve tried cleaning with no luck and it’s only just out of warranty:(

Seyda

Seydaasked

I would like to know you would be getting the carry bags purple and white in colour back for sale?

Yusriah Y.

Yusriah Y.asked

Does Dusk candle have expiry dates?

bubblym

bubblymasked

Comments on dusk aromatic with pods please

Didy Harvey

Didy Harveyasked

If I want to buy a refill for my The night before Christmas oil defuser, could I just buy it in your store in Tuggerah NSW or do I have to buy it on line?

Olivia K.

Olivia K.asked

Who finds there "100‰ essential oils pretty poor? You should Only have to add 4-6 drops of oil if it's pure and genuine. With Dusk oils I'm finding I need 12-15 to get a decent scent. I'm thinking that there oils are definatly diluted. Any views on this?

Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.

Their melts are the same lasts no longer than 2 hours this is why I refuse to buy anything from there I find them extremely overpriced and not value worthy

Wendy

Wendyasked

I have a mood mist given to me for Christmas. How does it change colour. How long do I wait for the mist to come out as it doesn’t say this on the instructions?

Louise
Louise

Mine changes colours every few seconds and the mist should start coming out straight away

Jenny

Jennyasked

Are dusk candles vegan appropriate?

Susy
Susy

No. Theyre made in China. Try the Be enlightened range. Made in Australia. You might want to ask them the question direct. Beautiful candles

Brando
Brando

That’s a really good question and I will find out, they certainly smell good but the providence of them is not Somthing I have questioned until now

Chezzaasked

I have the light green oil burner,light is constantly flickering is that normal? xx

Annie SA

Not to my knowledge, mine doesn't flicker

Chezza

My light flickering and goes on and off

Kiraleerose
Kiraleerose

You probably have some moisture in it somewhere :)

colleen

colleenasked

I recently bought a diffuser from Dusk ( paid $110 ) along with the oils recommended by staff , however although adding the recommended drops into the diffuser , there is no smell after about 30 minutes. the diffuser still works, steam coming through as you would expect, but no fragrance. Why?

Annie SA

Yes unfortunately their products are now made overseas, and they still charge I fortune I have given up on getting anything from dusk for I too bought a lot of their products and after 1 day it doesn't smell as nice or no smell at all

nicky18
nicky18

I have several of their diffusers and they easily fill a room and the smell is instant if ur up close and then a few minutes to go through the whole room. It sounds like it's working if the most is coming out the top. I'm wondering if it is due to the amount of drops you are using? I think it does reccomend just a couple but I usually use several and also different scents they sell are stronger than others so I adjust accordingly. I would just try first using several drops and make sure your water isn't filled pastthr max line and if there is still no smell then definitely take it back as something is wrong. When I have bought anything from them they always tell me to come back with any problems. I have bought tons of products from them over the years and never ever a problem so don't loose faith in them yet. Could just be a faulty device!! When u get a diffuser that works for u, u will love them I promise!!! Also try out their pure essential oil range, they cost more but they are really strong so u do need just a couple drops. Also with these u can add a drop to some almond oil purchased from a health food store and u can then use them on ur body for perfume etc

Lesley S
Lesley S

Its because you olfactory system (nose/smell) has got used to it. It will still be dispensing the product into the air, but I would be sceptical about the properties of their essential oils. I use and diffuse regularly and can recommend a brand if you'd like to contact me?

Sam

Samasked

I recently bought the pure lavender essential oil and was wanting to mix it with my shampoo to help stimulate hair growth, was wondering how safe it would be to use it like this? As the description for the product states not to use it on skin.

leah n
leah n

I wouldn't use it this way id the product states not too. Maybe a pharmacy or health food shop may have the pure type you are needing .
Hope this helps

alaa
alaa

i don't know

chez

chezasked

Do you sell black candles?

Sam L
Sam L

Dusk has sold black candles in the past so you may be able to find them at some stores but they aren't part of the current range.

Paula
Paula

You can buy black candles from glasshouse candles called little black dress

KeturahL

KeturahLasked

Why is it, that I am told by one of your staff, that if I sign up for your members club, that I was going to recieve an email with a $10 voucher within 24hrs to use on my first purchase? Is this correct information? I have not received any email from you at all and missed out on the sale that finished on ther weekend because of it!

TrentApK
TrentApK

So i just recently joined dusk and had to mention 3 friends and their birthdays. Then you will get your voucher