EB Games Questions & Answers

Physical Store, Online Store
Brand Manager for EB Games? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

11 questions from our users

Beverley
Beverleyasked
Online Store

Do you have Planet Coaster Console
Also Untitled Goose Game

Vossiasked
EB Games

Is it worth using the “eb games reboot repairs” as I’m looking for a solution to my ps4 overheating,I’ve tried everything I possibly can to prevent it but nothing has worked and it states on the website that it “prevents overheating” and I’m wondering if it’s even worth it as I’ve seen negative reviews towards the reboot repairs

Someone help !!

Jason
Jason

Hi Vossi I would steer clear of reboot. They charged me to have my ps4 fixed and it was returned exactly the same & wouldn't even replace it with a refurbished one under warranty - just look at all the one star reviews they have

Vossi

Hey thank you for that :) I did see all the one star reviews so yes I’m definitely going to steer clear and find another alternative to the reboot repairs thanks for the insight :)

wei
weiasked
EB Games

If I bought the Nintendo Switch Console from Ebgame and not used it. Can I refund?

Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.asked
EB Games

How much will star wars squadrons be when it's out

Jackson B.asked
EB Games

if i clicked home delivery on the website do i have to pay the amount of what i bought and postage or just postage?

Poppy and Zoe
Poppy and Zoeasked
EB Games

Why do your products not work?

jo l c
jo l c

We never received the product. I'm trying to get a refund for a product I didnt receive because EB games never actually sent it. It took 4 weeks for them to find out that they never actually sent it. And I'm still waiting for a refund.

Youtuber
Youtuber

I wish I knew why the switch doesn’t work properly

Most of my stuff works great - I buy a lot of tech so I guess there are some duds here and there

Ban
Banasked
EB Games

Dear Eb games can you lay buy or do you have to pay money straight up to buy something

Jai S
Jai S

Short answer no you can’t. But you can Afterpay it, it’s like Lay-by but you get right away.

Jackson B.

ok thanks but if i like pay since its 18.00$ do i have to pay 15.00$ when they arrive at my house or pay 18.00$ and then 15.00$ when i enter the store next?

Joshua P.
Joshua P.

Yes you can lay by but only have to pay 20% of price and can’t be anything cheaper than $20.

Sarah
Sarahasked
EB Games

What kind of condition are the refurbished iPhones usually in? There’s quite a few products with a wide range of prices but no way of indicating what kind of condition each product is in. Like the $448 iPhone 6S Plus, does everything work? The Touch ID etc.?

Nick

Hi. Don't forget they are used items and subject to wear and tear. However, they appear to be tested and generally ok. The issue you may have if purchasing online is the wait period to receive the phone. The phone I purchased from EB Games took 7 to 10 days to arrive.

Nesa
Nesaasked
EB Games

Did u buy ps4 used game need for speed rivals?

wenisman
wenisman

No, it was their sale for Wolfenstein 2

Ahmed A
Ahmed Aasked
EB Games

is this safe to buy refurbished phone in eb games??

Nick

No. I would be very wary. Service to replace the phone per Warranty is subject to the stock available & you could be faced with delays. Senior Management decisions also undesirable.

DSM2
DSM2

No. The shop you deal with will give the phone the OK, if it needs new/replacement parts this is done at EB games head office. So no authorized repairer looks at the phones before they are sold to the public

I overheard one EB staff member saying to a customer who had a broken console, "just trade it in on another console and let the sucker who gets your old console deal with it" as they don't check traded in stock properly. I traded in a console controller and the staff member just put it in a bag and placed in on show

Guy
Guyasked
EB Games

if I purchase a preowned PS VITA console how long does it take to deliver it if I ordered it online?

Wunlee
Wunlee

Go to ozgameshop.com, I recently purchased a 3DS game through them and with the slightly more expensive(was a couple dollars extra) it came at the end of 10 business days. From looking at the reviews I think you should steer clear of EBGames online ordering, just go to ozgameshop XD.

Theco
Theco

It depends where you live.

Other Toys & Game Shops