ALDI Estelle Mattress In A Box

Queen, Double, Single, King

50 questions from our users

Kerey Palmer

Kerey Palmerasked

Hi where can I buy one of these as I have not seen them in my aldi store for a few months

Pamela I.

Pamela I.asked

Do you know where I can find a Queen size

Jcd

Pamela you will need to wait until Aldi next have these on sale. Usually every 6 months or so. Check the Aldi Catalogue weekly to see if its available and when it is get to the store around 8.30am at the latest if you want to grab one.

Tayla R.

Tayla R.asked

Can you sleep on the mattress after 7 hours?

Tom
Tom

Do you mean 7Hrs after you unpack it? If that is your question then NO you have to give it at least 24 - 48 HRS

Lala T.
Lala T.

Why do you have to wait 24-48 hours to sleep on it?

Fiona E.

Fiona E.asked

Do these mattress's have latex in them

Jcd

Not sure if your still needing an answer but if so no they have no latex at all. They have memory foam in the small pillowtop attached to the mattress.

Tjh H.asked

Mine hasn't worked as the inner bag got a hole from the staples as we slid it out of box.If I remove all plastic will it still rise to right size

flossasked

Estelle Queen Mattress In A Box

I have a faulty mattress and I am getting the run around from Uncle Bills who provide the warranty. Is there any other way I can get a refund other than going through Fair Trading because I have had enough of this as the mattress is completely unusable. Thanks Florence.

Louise v.

I do not know how to assist you

floss

OK thanks I don't know what else to do. I have found On the internet many people that have had similar problems dealing with this company.

Tjh H.

Gee hopefully they refund it mine isn't working either plastic ripped on staples

Estelle Queen Mattress In A Box

can i get this mattress,estelle quenn mattress in a box,im in adelaide

Louise v.

The Aldi Mattress is fantastic, just wait until they are on sale at Aldi again.

Louise W.asked

can i still get the estelle mattress

Louise W.asked

do you do delivery of the coil mattress in a box to homes

jezilasked

Hi Aldi,
Where are your Estelle mattresses made?
Most mattresses have a 10-year warranty, yours is only one year. Explain why that is so please!
Many thanks

Louise W.

can i still purchase the estelle mattress im in adelaide

jezil

You might be lucky. It went off sale yesterday. Phone your local Aldi and ask.

Chris
Chris

Go into your nearest Aldi, (as you cannot ring) and ask the manager to find your nearest availability in another store. Atleast thats what I did 2 weeks after the 'Special Buy' release date and I was successful.

Ronald S.

Ronald S.asked

Estelle Queen Mattress In A Box

How long does it take to be ready for sleeping

Hope L.
Hope L.

The instructions say 24 hours but my toddler slept on it after 12 hours and it was fine.

Slept in it in 4hrs was fab

Luv it

Kaylene G.

Kaylene G.asked

Estelle Queen Mattress In A Box

what if i dont like it... can i return it

I got 60 days to return it I think n a 1 yr warranty

Ilsa

Ilsaasked

Can you put an electric blanket on theses mattresses?

jezil

Yes, we have another bed in a box and use an electric blanket with it.

sue z

sue zasked

Estelle Double Mattress In A Box

Is the double estelle mattress firm, medium or soft?

It is rated medium firm but out of 10 i would say its around a 7

Evyette F.

Evyette F.asked

Are they any good for hot sleepers

Davey
Davey

I'm a hot sleeper and I found that the mattress retains body heat probably due to the memory foam and synthetic cover, so In that respect it didn't work for me but I turned the mattress over, added a Dunlop Gold "egg carton" foam topper and found that I didn't get so hot underneath and still felt comfortable overall.

Lightfoot. K

Lightfoot. Kasked

What size is the box for a double mattress

Rockstar Parking

Rockstar Parkingasked

Do the mattresses fit IKEA bed frames? Some of the sizing seems to be 1-3cm out? But will the fit?

Jcd

No they don't fit they are slightly too small.Best bet is to get an Ikea mattress for the Ikea frame or else buy a cheap frame from Amart or the like instead.

Sib

Sibasked

Would anyone recommend this mattress for a 5 year old

Jcd

Sure why not? Little ones can sleep on most anything. However if its too firm (its around 7 out of 10 for firmness ) then a fluffy mattress topper on top of it would solve that issue.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives