ALDI Estelle Mattress In A Box

ALDI Estelle Mattress In A Box Questions & Answers

Double, King, Queen and Single

48 questions from our users

Do you know where I can find a Queen size
Pamela you will need to wait until Aldi next have these on sale. Usually every 6 months or so. Check the Aldi Catalogue weekly to see if its available and when it is get to the store around 8.30am at the latest if you want to grab one.

Can you sleep on the mattress after 7 hours?
Do you mean 7Hrs after you unpack it? If that is your question then NO you have to give it at least 24 - 48 HRS

Do these mattress's have latex in them
Not sure if your still needing an answer but if so no they have no latex at all. They have memory foam in the small pillowtop attached to the mattress.

What size is the box for a queen

Mine hasn't worked as the inner bag got a hole from the staples as we slid it out of box.If I remove all plastic will it still rise to right size

I have a faulty mattress and I am getting the run around from Uncle Bills who provide the warranty. Is there any other way I can get a refund other than going through Fair Trading because I have had enough of this as the mattress is completely unusable. Thanks Florence.
I do not know how to assist youOK thanks I don't know what else to do. I have found On the internet many people that have had similar problems dealing with this company.Gee hopefully they refund it mine isn't working either plastic ripped on staples

can i get this mattress,estelle quenn mattress in a box,im in adelaide
The Aldi Mattress is fantastic, just wait until they are on sale at Aldi again.

can i still get the estelle mattress

do you do delivery of the coil mattress in a box to homes

Hi Aldi, Where are your Estelle mattresses made? Most mattresses have a 10-year warranty, yours is only one year. Explain why that is so please! Many thanks
can i still purchase the estelle mattress im in adelaideYou might be lucky. It went off sale yesterday. Phone your local Aldi and ask.Go into your nearest Aldi, (as you cannot ring) and ask the manager to find your nearest availability in another store. Atleast thats what I did 2 weeks after the 'Special Buy' release date and I was successful.

How long does it take to be ready for sleeping
The instructions say 24 hours but my toddler slept on it after 12 hours and it was fine.Slept in it in 4hrs was fabLuv it

what if i dont like it... can i return it
I got 60 days to return it I think n a 1 yr warranty

Can you put an electric blanket on theses mattresses?
Yes, we have another bed in a box and use an electric blanket with it.

Is the double estelle mattress firm, medium or soft?
It is rated medium firm but out of 10 i would say its around a 7

Are they any good for hot sleepers
I'm a hot sleeper and I found that the mattress retains body heat probably due to the memory foam and synthetic cover, so In that respect it didn't work for me but I turned the mattress over, added a Dunlop Gold "egg carton" foam topper and found that I didn't get so hot underneath and still felt comfortable overall.

What size is the box for a double mattress

Do the mattresses fit IKEA bed frames? Some of the sizing seems to be 1-3cm out? But will the fit?
No they don't fit they are slightly too small.Best bet is to get an Ikea mattress for the Ikea frame or else buy a cheap frame from Amart or the like instead.

Would anyone recommend this mattress for a 5 year old
Sure why not? Little ones can sleep on most anything. However if its too firm (its around 7 out of 10 for firmness ) then a fluffy mattress topper on top of it would solve that issue.

Is Estelle Mattress Australian made ?
Would like to know if the Aldi Estelle mattress is Australian made ?Probably German as most of their products are German. Call the after sales support and ask them 1300 777 137. (I was in Aldi yesterday checking them out and took a photo of the box which included this number).Made in China. States it on the box

HI to you Guys,, can you tell me how i can get a Double mattress in Brisbane ?
On sale this 10 of July in ALDI Brisbane

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives