2EveryPlate

EveryPlate Questions & Answers

Verifiedeveryplate.com.au
Allicia W.
Allicia W.

I am looking through all the sited information regarding where Every Plate scorces its produce and meat. I am finding the meterial provided, of little use, as it just says, Packed, grown, made - "In Austrailia" or "Thailand" or "China" like... where in these provences, what farms, which processing plants, how is it packed and shipped, IS THE MEAT tracable? and is it actually USDA approved? Where can I find certifications for this? Esp the meat. I have noted a few things that concerne me, and if I am to continue feeding my young family this food, I need to know where the meat and produce is coming from. If you would like to follow up privately, you are welcome to email me at anjell.winx@yahoo.com. Than you.

EveryPlate   DM

Thanks for reaching out, Allicia! You've reached out to EveryPlate Australia - if you'd like further information on the US service & products, you can reach their Customer Care team via the contact channels on this page: external link

Happy Cooking!
Natasha
EveryPlate Australia

Jodes F.
Jodes F.

In South Australia, where do you source your fruits and vegetables and meats from?

Sara
Sara

Hello, does anyone know if there is a limit on how much of your credits can be applied to one order? I've tried searching but cannot find an answer and when I look at my order total, it is still showing the full amount and no discounts.

TEL
TEL

Hi, I have had a few EveryPlate deliveries and have been happy, but I am wondering if the recipes change with seasonal availability of produce? We are at the end of winter and the meals are pretty carb heavy and hearty, as we move into warmer weather do the meal become more summer friendly?

EveryPlate   DM

Hi, Tel. Thank you for reaching out to EveryPlate and sorry for the delay in response. Definitely, our recipes are dependent on seasonal availability and during the warmer months expect to see a lot more fresh salads and slightly lighter meals to compliment the season that we are in.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to send us a message via external link

-Ken

Kayla L.
Kayla L.

Has anyone got the fruit box before and did they find it worth the money?

Vanja D
Vanja D

Yes I get the small size box delivered weekly and it’s great. Definitely worth the price and it varies weekly so great for a range of different fruit

Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Hello, who do you source your meat from?

Karen E
Karen E

I am unsure where they get there meat from or any of the products

bronstar1
bronstar1

The chicken is steggles RSPCA brand with the aussie triangle, Beef just says Australian beef. The bacon is from NSW.

EveryPlate   DM

Thank you for your question, Alicia! Whenever possible, we source our ingredients from Australian suppliers. You can find information on ingredients, allergens and the country of origin at external link .

- Zoe

Antoinette R.
Antoinette R.

I need to know why I have been charged for à box this week, when nothing has been delivered. Also, why am I being charged when have $67.75 credit in my account. Ñot happy! Please ring me to correct situation.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Same here, been charged and said box delivered but haven’t received anything

EveryPlate   DM

Thank you so much for getting in touch about this Antoinette! It's really upsetting to hear your delivery did not arrive as expected and we cannot apologise enough for the stress caused.

So we can look into this for you and come to a resolution together, please send us a Direct Message here: external link  - we're here to help 24/7!

- Henry

Claudio D.
Claudio D.

Hey somehow came across a huge discount throigh here but my ph died on me and i lost the link...can u help me with this???

Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper

Hope this helps :)

EveryPlate   DM

Hi Claudio, thanks for reaching out about this. We have a number of introductory offers that may be applicable to first orders. So without knowing which one it was it would be very hard for us to get you a replacement.

However, it looks like Happy Shopper above has shared a great referral deal option for you so hopefully that will be a great choice for you.

Alternatyively, so we can look into this for you and reach a solution together, or if you have any other questions, please shoot us a Direct Message here: external link

- Alex

Dan
Dan

I am wondering what is not included in the box for cooking the meals? Like ouls, sauces, spices
Also, we got two big eaters and both of us eat…. normal portions, so is ordering for 4 enough normally?

Thanks!

Neen68
Neen68

I found they didn’t include oil, soya sauce, brown sugar in the recipes we have had so far. I buy for two people and it’s enough for us and sometime have a little left over. Dan maybe just try one box and see if you like it and it’s enough.

EveryPlate   DM

Thanks for reaching out Dan and sorry for the slightly delayed reply. Common pantry items such as salt and pepper, cooking oils, sugar, soy sauce or vinegar are the main things we think most people have in their pantries and don't supply in our boxes. Worth noting that for recipes that call for eggs these are also items we can't get to you safely in our boxes so have to treat as a pantry item as well.

If you look at your upcoming recipes online you can always see any items that are not included in the box so you can make sure there's plenty left in your cupboard ahead of time too!

We try to make sure our portions are sufficient and always inline with Australian Dietary Guidelines so hopefully it will be enough for you all, but you can always consider grabbing the 6 person box to have those slightly larger portions and then have some left overs to cover lunch the next day if that flexibility is something that would work better for your household.

If you ever need a hand with your account or deliveries, our friendly Customer Care Team are available 24 hours everyday and are happy to help! You can reach out via the 'Contact Us' section of your online account, or send us a direct message on Facebook at external link

- Alex

Rae

Reviews mean a lot so no thanks

Fifi
Fifi

Do you get to choose the meals you want. Have had HELLOFRESH in the past and they didn't. Thanks

Andrea
Andrea

Yes you do. Both EveryPlate and Hellofresh allow you to choose meals now. They are both owned by the same company I am told.

EveryPlate   DM

Hi Fifi, Thank you for reaching out, we are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review questions are not live monitored.

Yes - you can make your changes before your upcoming delivery by 11:59PM AEST on Tuesday the week prior to delivery.

If you ever have any further questions, you can reach us 24hrs every day via:
Phone: (02) 4063 1042
Live chat: Everyplate.com.au
Facebook DM: external link

- Sophie

MelC80
MelC80

Who exactly delivers the boxes of gold from EveryPlate? I’ve been searching and even in tracking email it won’t tell me

Rob J.
Rob J.

Does ever plate have any affiliation with hello fresh

Sara M.
Sara M.

Yes. They are owned by them

Hello fresh or whoever

Get an answer from our members and EveryPlate representatives