Gameology Questions & Answers

Verifiedgameology.com.au
leo c.
leo c.

i orded astral radidnce and i would like to know are the cards real

Hi,
You may remember me but I have a question about the Evolving Skies Pokémon set coming in august 27. Do you guys already have the dispatch numbers of booster boxes coming?

Gameology   DM

Hi John, Back so soon! Thanks for reaching us again.
Unfortunately we've yet to receive confirmation of our stock allocation from our suppliers - this usually happens the week the product is due to release, due to shipment constraints from publisher to supplier. If you've ordered the product rest assured we will be in contact should any unexpected issues occur! In addition, you can always stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook (just search "Gameology") and looking out for our weekly TCG Update posts that detail the exact status of every imminent release!
Hope this helps and again, should you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Customer Care on (03) 9068 6040 or via email: contactus@gameology.com.au!
- Gameology Customer Care

John Dove

Thank you so much will sure to purchase from here!!

John Dove

Is this website legit and during COVID lockdown in Sydney will you be able to deliver?

Gameology   DM

Hi John, Hope you're well and staying safe!
Our website is certainly valid and you can shop with confidence knowing we value our customer's privacy and security when browsing and checking out! If you're ever unsure, just look for the little "lock" symbol in the address bar on the browser as this confirms that a website's connection is secure.
Regarding our operations during lockdown - it's business as usual for us, as we remain able to fulfil our next-day dispatch guarantee! Delivery itself may be slightly delayed due to the effects of these lockdowns on AusPost's systems and procedures.
Hope this helps John and if you have any further questions you're always welcome to contact Customer Care on (03) 9068 6040 or via email: contactus@gameology.com.au!
- Gameology Customer Care

Sally
Sally

100% all cards authentic and reputable store. Plus they are easy to deal with and fast delivery

Freaking bored banana
Freaking bored banana

I only received one of the booster boxes I order and was wondering if anyone else’s had the Similar experience with an order not been filled?

how Gameology handle the situation ?

Has anyone here been ripped off by Gameology ?

I just started ordering from them and I don’t really trust the store yet.

I ordered once form them and it went without any problems.

Get an answer from our members and Gameology representatives