Getstuff Questions & Answers

Dimitrios K.

Dimitrios K.asked

Physical store

Hello,
My wife has Parkinson’s and needs a higher toilet pan, do you have any of these
available, if yes, how much higher it to the standard pan.

Kind regards,
Jim Kapos

Edward Polochacz
Edward Polochacz

Hi, your request arrived late on Friday after we were closed. All toilet suppliers have raised height toilet pans. These pans are 435mm high , plus the seat. I have attached a link to the Caroma Website showing this type of pan https://specify.caroma.com.au/products/as1428.1-ambulant/toilet-pans. please ring our office to discuss further. Thank you for your inquiry.

Helen O.

Helen O.asked

Online store

I have ram white soap dishes with a brass ring at the wall fix and look to replace them as the coating on the dish has peeled off

Edward P.Getstuff

Hi Helen, you can browse the Ram site, https://ramtaps.com.au/ or any other bathroom supplier. here are a few to look at, https://www.caroma.com.au/ https://www.phoenixtapware.com.au/ http://www.badundkuche.com/

Thank you for your enquiry, if you need any further help, please feel free to call.
Regards
Tim

Khaira

Khairaasked

Getstuff

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask as per their website.

Dwq

Dwqasked

Getstuff

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Edward P.Getstuff

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Suz J

Suz Jasked

Getstuff

Can you deliver freestanding bath to Queensland - regional area?

Edward P.Getstuff

Good morning Suz, yes we can deliver baths anywhere in the country, the cost for freight will depend on the area you are in.
if you have any further questions yo can use the chat option on our site it comes thru to one of our team.
or you can phone us on 1300 133 555.

Get an answer from our members and Getstuff representatives