Goldstar RV

Goldstar RV Questions & Answers

Verifiedgoldstarrv.com.au
James S.
James S.

How to remove the washing machine

Scott B.
Scott B.

I’m looking for the electrical schematic 17.6 RV liberty tourer 6/2023

Andrew

Hi I purchased a 19.5ft liberty awhile ago just took it out for a test weekend now issues I found bare in mind I was given no instructions first no hot water on mains water only on tank water seems stupid next no power at power points on battery but tv, fridge,pump etc work need help thanks Andrew

Don F.
Don F.

Power points are only 240v when connected, tv, pump etc are all 12v. Have you switched heater on. Suggest you join Facebook page "Goldstar RV Owners group" Lots of help from members

David A.
David A.

Hi, I had the same issue as you, after an initial search everywhere. I found the switch for the water pump in the cupboard at the rear of the hot water system. (At the bottom of our bed high cupboad.)
The water pump and water pressure is needed before the hot water system will start. After that turn on the hot water system open the hot water tap and it will fire up.
We joined the Facebook group lots of help there. Cheers

Andrew

Thanks guys I sorted the hotwater issue yesterday as I bought van second hand with no instructions found heater switch and marked it....so if you wanted to go free camping I would have to run a generator to use PowerPoints??

Graeme P.
Graeme P.

Im not sure where the water tank switch is located on my Goldstar caravan.

Stewart
Stewart

What do you mean switch? To turn the pump on or to switch water tanks?

Andrew

I found under oven pump and hotwater switch together

Don P.

Where the hell do you get parts for your van when something breaks. I look and look at caravan dealers and their spares, but where are Goldstar

Dean
Dean

What’s broken down? Are u looking trailer parts ??

Don P.

The handle on the screen door has snapped off, so I need a new one

Freyja L.
Freyja L.

how do you turn on the solar battery??

peter
peter

our switch is located under the fridge . there is also the 240 v there, you may have to lay on your belly to see it . "could be in a more convenient location " We leave ours on unless we know we are not using for long periods ,and if if this is the case then the batteries should be disconnected located under dining seats

Helen M.
Helen M.

After charging batteries for 2 days before driving off, the power went off 24 hours later.. used about 4 hours of power total except for frig . .. batteries management system says low battery charge. 4WD should have also been charging it on the drive. Any suggestions? We are out western downs Qld.

judypac59
judypac59

I am interested in buying a 21 foot gold star semi off-road allaminium chassis van 2015 model. Any thoughts

Keith
Keith

Have the 19.6 Liberty, not sure on yours. Mine has a 6 inch steel draw bar. Some minor faults and after speaking with others, all vans seem to have there problems. Get it checked out.

Disgruntled

Hi has anyone who has paid a deposit and not got a caravan delivered had any success through consumer affairs or anywhere else getting their deposit back?

Deirdrew
Deirdrew

Hi just sent a deposit as well any reason why your not purchasing the van now getting worried after reading reviews

Disgruntled

I believe this company has a history of taking deposits and then not delivering. Certainly our case. Been waiting 18 months. Lots of stalling tactics and no closer to getting a van than when we started.

Adiewan

is there any goldstar representatives in Brisbane who can actually explain how my van works? As the SA goldstar have left me out to dry.

Adiewan

Why wont Goldstar reply to my emails to get my brand new caravan repaired? Is it a fake warranty?

Colin M.
Colin M.

Where is the fuse box in a gold star rv caravan

Nigeld
Nigeld

Mine is in a cupboard where the water heater controller, DC Charger and battery monitor are. I have a Maverick.

Ralph

Hi Colin, 12V protection is by way of mini c/b's located above switch panel. You have to unclip the switch surround.

Cheers RMS

Ralph

Sorry , panel near entry door.

Andrew Matthews
Andrew Matthews

I have a issue with the 12 volt system. Everything just stopped working on the weekend. I have gone over everything i can find in and out of the van. Its like a fuse is blown but i carnt find the fuse. Can you help me?

Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Toilet doesn't flush. Can't find a fuse even though thetford say it resets itself.
Strip led lights not working and no light on the rocker switch. Does this have a fuse?

Troy

Have lodged a complaint to consumers

Bob

Hi Goldstar RV and members I am in the process of having a 18ft maverick built I need to know what the open circuit voltage is on the solar panels that goldstar fit as I will be buying mobile panels to boost the solar already on the roof and would like to purchase a panel with as close an open circuit voltage as the ones Goldstar fit as this improves the charge going into the batteries.

Troy

Don't go there , i bought a liberty in august 2020 having so many issues and they don't want to know about it , warranty issues

Bob

Thanks Troy what issues are you having?

Troy

Water tank rubbing against axel , low water pressure , metal fillings in cupboards , microwave fell off fridge and smashed on the floor , strutts on bed collapsing not holding bought van august 2020 reported issues to Goldstar and keep getting the run around

Charles Micallef

Are your caravans suitable for extended lengths of gravel or dirt roads. In our travels we have often driven up to 300Klms of combination dirt/gravel roads between towns

Barry

Yes my van is ok It’s a semi off road van wi

Barry

With better clearance than a lot Best get van checked by professional over pit you should ring me give me yr ph nos

Hi Barry
Yes please call me my number is 0421 842 602 my phone blocks "Private numbers" so please leave a message if your number is blocked.

Patty

Anyone in South East Qld interested to show me there van after some use? Like to know how they hold out, build quality etc? Thanks

Troy

Don't buy one , we are having so many issues and Goldstar Don't want to know about warranty we bought ours august 2020

Patty

Are these vans built with Chinese materials in SA Australia?

Graham J.
Graham J.

The fibreglass body is built in China and all the windows, door and electrics installed in SA.

All done in china

Philip
Philip

The shell is made in China , all doors / windows etc are aussie traveller , all appliance are Thetford , full chassis is made in Adelaide by locals with local components, etc , jack up legs are trailer Mate , etc , Tows well as far as I got up to anyhow , 150 kph just on a test , spot on , havent had any issues , 3 yrs now ,

Patty

Hi Phil, thanks for your very detailed response.

Serena
Serena

Hi we have a 2019 gold star RV a 20 ft one, I want to ask why are there 2 tiny holes on the exterior of the right side of the van that fill up with water?? It look as if the panels are bubbling! Please help very confused .

Get an answer from our members and Goldstar RV representatives