Gundry MD

Makka M.asked

Hi can i take 24 strain probiotic with total restore. Or what is the best way

David
Davidasked

Hey Guys, How can i get this product in Australia. Do you have any distributors here or can i order direct and you ship it here?

Thanks David

Amanda
Amandaasked

why the Gundry MD Dark Spot Remover is selling for $120 on Gundry MD website, but some sellers on Amazon selling $54? is that possible there are fake products on the market?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Leighasked

Please give me details for ordering the dark spot treatment

Leigh

Please let me know how to order the product that removes dark spots. I want to order it so please make that possible. I have tried on other occasions to do this and have just given up.
Kind regards, Leigh

Gundry MD
Aria G.Gundry MD

Hello Leigh. My name is Aria, I am with Gundry MD. I would like to thank you for your interest in our Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher. You may order our product here: https://gundrymd.com/skincare/polyphenol-dark-spot-diminisher/. You may also place an order by calling our customer support number 800-852-0477. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. My email is aria@gundrymd.com. Have a nice day.

Sparksasked

The problem with a lot of these reviews is that they don't specify which Gundry product they are referring to so the review is really of little help.

Sparks

No need to be sarcastic.

There is no where else to make a comment. Perhaps the site or Gundry Nutrition can suggest breaking the items down into categories or the site adds an extra field for “product type” for example then the feedback would be so much more valuable.

Sparks

The notification I received from the site states that listings are monitored by Gundry MD. I can only go on the information I receive.

And still your response oozes sarcasm. Look it up in the dictionary!

David P
David P

I feel a need to support Sparks in this spat, your comments are condescending and uncalled for. The essence of Spark's comments is accurate and therefore his comments are entirely valid, unlike yours. The fault identified lies with your website design in as much as there is no discernable way to know which products are actually being commented upon. I have noticed the same issue on several other reviews in the past and have felt the exact same way as Sparks with regards to this issue. Reviewer R, please take a lesson from this that being rude to consumers of your services is never a good commercial policy and simply exposes you personally as a defective personality and incompetent communicator. listening to your clients is simply an intelligent use of a commercial resource.

Dee K.
Dee K.asked

Can Total Restore AND Lectin Shield be taken TOGETHER at the same evening meal? I can't find any information saying this is right or wrong.

Tom
Tomasked

Are there any PEG eg ethylene oxide 1.4 dioxane Polycyclic aromatic compounds led iron cobalt nickel cadmium arsnic in you product Spot Diminisher and Polyphenol Firm Sculpt Cream?

Fran C.
Fran C.asked

Would like to know if Sheila Petch of Central Highlands & Goldfields, Victoria, Australia has reported her results with Polyphenol Spot Remover since her initial two responses. Also any other reviews of this product on efficacy.
Fran Collins of Adelaide , South Australia.

Hana
Hanaasked

I have been taking Gundry md primal plants supplement for 5 days now and am having :
Bloating
Upset stomach
Gas
Nausea
Elevated heart rate
This comes in cycles all day after taking the supplement. Is this a detoxing or should I stop taking the supplement?

jan merry
jan merryasked

is there a product to get rid of arterial plague

Georgie
Georgieasked

Does pro plant shake get delivered into Australia? How do I order if so ? Can’t complete from Insta ad.

Kester H.
Kester H.asked

Hi Team , I have refractory Willis Ekbom disease the only thing that offers total relief is I mg of buprenorphine, however I have to 2 ducolax nightly to go severe constipation.
I fear that is not healthy for me and I’m becoming fatigued, I would love to know how to continue my extremely low dose buprenorphine And get have a healthy gut. I have just ordered the bio 3
Any types on moving forward do I simply stop the ducolax when I start the bio 3 and additional information would be extremely helpful .

Kind regards Kester from Australia

Jeff B.
Jeff B.asked

Can i have two servings of proplant per day

Michael B
Michael Basked

Can I take total restore while I’m on burpripoion and risperdone?

I.P. Daily

Why ask the public where your heath is concerned?

MARGARET FAYE OPITZ
MARGARET FAYE OPITZasked

Hello, just inquiring if you can use these products if you are taking warfarin? There are a few herbs and green vegetables that you may only have small amounts sparingly. Thank you,

Healthynut
Healthynut

I would not know the answer to that but I would think Dr Gundry could answer that. Or consult your doctor.

I.P. Daily

I would not be relying on answers from the public, for obvious reasons

Sabrina Hayes
Sabrina Hayesasked

Is total restore ok to take while breastfeeding?

Jennie A.
Jennie A.asked

Does total restore have any side affects with metformin?

Debbih57
Debbih57asked

When using the Dark Spot Diminisher, can you use it with other skin care products like toner, moisturizer, etc? If so, before or after other products? Thank you. Debbi H.

Laurel B.
Laurel B.asked

I was in the process of ordering the Gundry's Dark Spot Enhancer, but after going through their Terms and Conditions, there is a warning there to Californians, that this product can cause cancer.

Is that correct?? If so, there needs to be a Warning on the bottle.

Get an answer from our members and Gundry MD representatives