Hisense HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Hisense HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

MPN: HR6FDFF630S

107 questions from our users

Ana K.

Ana K.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Water trickles out of the non plumbed water dispenser. Fill it up and it works for a couple of glasses then slows.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry as we will need to go through troubleshooting and determine if a service call is required if you are within the 3 year manufactures warranty.

Michelle

Michelleasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

I’ve just got the fridge and the water in the door is not working?

Brad

Bradasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Hi we are having water flow Problems no water coming out
Ice is still crushing some or maybe what’s left in it
Brad

aarti g.

aarti g.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

I set my fridge and freezer temperature -16 and 4. Is that correct temperature? And my freezer is making too much ice.....can you suggest me the reason behind?

Matt W.

Unfortunately I can’t advise you of e correct temperature to set your fridge or freezer at, because you haven’t specified what you are storing in it.
If you are storing blood for local vampires in your fridge, it is recommended that you set your fridge to the lowest possible setting but not freezing - your vampire overlords will be the best people to check in with that.
If Penguins are using your freezer as a backpacker hostel, it really does depend on what type of penguin is frequenting your frozen dosh-house: the Australian Fairy Penguin Only needs Temperatures slightly below zero, where as the Antarctic Emperor Penguin will need temps between minus 15 to minus 20 Celsius.
As to the making of too much ice - don’t worry about that - you are aiding in the effort to combat global climate change - please continue to produce as much ice as possible.
Hope this is of some assistance.

Gape Siamisang M.

Gape Siamisang M.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Good day, my Hisense HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel) started to malfunction when I moved houses the past two days... When I switch it off the plug and back on again, it switches on the fridge light inside the top cooler and the freezer... But it will start beeping the alarm as if the doors are opened whilst they are closed, then I would disable the alarm and now the freezer wouldn't have the the inside light on but still could and it doesn't display the temperature on the functionality door anymore when you open the fridge. Please help..

Matt W.

Mate, I only wrote a review after purchasing one. You need to contact the warranty department.

Lote Leauasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Hi why do the fridge setting mode not working

Lote Leau

My Hisense fridge mode not work and it’s warm why?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Lote, if your display is not working , please give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

KMDasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Water dispenser is not flowing properly. Can I take the container out of the fridge section to fix it

KMDasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

My water dispenser is not flowing fully what can i do can you take the complete water container out to clean thank you K

Leeann J.

Leeann J.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

My husband scraped a bit of extra ice that seemed to only take up space, well he got carried away and scraped all the ice off just wanting to clean it all the way. The next morning I grabbed something out and noticed it was warm inside and from that point on it hasn't been cold. Everything got spoiled. I'm hoping it's an easy fix. Please do shoot some ideas that might fix it before I throw it away? Thanks

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Bella p.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

What is the best setting to ensure your fridge is nice and cold. Our fridge doesnt seem cold enough. Top training Freezer works fine but in the deep dish drawer of freezer not so well.
Not sure if its becos of the setting
We have it on super freeze at -22c and fridge 5.
Help what would the best setting be for a cold fridge and frozen Freezer?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Bella, please email service.au@hisense.com and we can send you out a User Manual which has all the required recommended temperatures based on your preference.

Bella p.

I reset the fridge was working fine and now the fridge is not working and not cooling anything? Why has it done this??
Help.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry as a service call may be required.

kaolab y.

kaolab y.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

150L Refrigerator (Silver) (REF RS20S) - Hisense.
My Hisense freezer compartment immediately starts defrosting after power is off.

Why is this so?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , Thank you for your question. Do you mean defrosting occurs when the power is on ?

If there is no power going to the unit it will cause defrost.

Jenny F.

Jenny F.asked

How to ajust temp.

Bob

Bobasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Hi all, 630 ltr French door Hisense, when turned on it displays H and 4 on the display, assuming 4 is the fridge temp?
Says H means a problem with the heater but just hot wired the heater element and it gets super hot as it should? Any ideas anyone?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Bob, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry it would be something we may need to arrange a service call for.

Natasha D.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

how do i change the freezer evaporator fan? cannot get fan off to undo screws to motor to replace it.

Natasha D.

dont worry i fixed my problem now my fridge is working

Bella p.

Was it because your fridge was not working Natasha. I seem to be struggling with the same issue regarding my fridge freezer

Jackson B.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Why do my freezer draws not pull completely out

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry as we can determine if your drawer is faulty and needs replacing or an issue with the rails.

Jackson B.

Thank you very much for you prompt reply, we are happy with the refrigerator we have owned a few of you companies products and have been happy with each and everyone

Jasmine F.Hisense

You are most welcome, glad you are a Hisense supporter , this one might be something easy that can be resolved over the phone.

Sal B.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Our 8 month fridge freezer water dispenser isnt letting water get through. still making ice in freezer side but water has just stopped for no reason. Any help?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Sal, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367 on Tuesday 14/04 after the Easter break, they will be able to address your enquiry, as we are required to go through troubleshooting over the phone.

Great thank you.

Renee

Reneeasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

We just bought this fridge today, and it’s noisy. Is this normal until it’s cold? Or is there a problem?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry and check few things with your fridge and to ensure it has been elevated correctly.

Manda

Mandaasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

The bottom freezer drawer, whilst it closes does not seal completely. The left side is a flush seal but the right hangs slightly ajar. Any suggestions?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Muttliee
Muttliee

Hi Manda - I had exactly the same problem and my fridge is only 10 months old but has only had 7 months use as I was away and turned it off. I was ready to chuck it out as the freezer drawer was covered in frost. I unscrewed the bottom piece from the back of the fridge and gave it a vac and made sure the fan was turning. All was ok there but still no difference in the freezer. I scraped the ice off every day and today I found a lump of ice on the right hand side of where the freezer drawer pulls out. It's the square metal bit that's still attached to the fridge and it has a little square opening in the middle. As soon as I chipped the lump of ice off I felt the freezer start up and it was gushing cold air. I don't know how I missed that piece all this time but it's working fine AND the drawer closes properly. Before this I could see the freezer light shining through the seal. Maybe you could try this and hopefully your problem will be rectified.

Enoch Joseph

Enoch Josephasked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

What is the cost for a new evaporator motor

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry and get a cost for you from the relevant department.

CAROL K.

CAROL K.asked

HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel)

Just got a new fridge freezer. Plumbed. But the water dispenser doesn’t stop it runs for 20 seconds on full not just drips after you release it .. surely it can’t be normal .. any ideas to help rectify it?

See all Hisense 630L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives