Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Hisense HR6FDFF630S Questions & Answers

71 questions from our users

My hisense French door fridge has started to freeze up things in fridge. What do l do to stop this from happening.

does it have drip tray

The bottom freezer draw, whilst it closes with a slight wobble, does not seal completely. The right side is a flush seal but the left hangs slightly ajar. Any suggestions?

The freezer is freezing but the fridge is not cooling. Any help?
I have been in tears ever since I bought my chest freezer 80000 Naira gone just like that

The freezer is freezing but the fridge is not cooling. Any help?
Hello, did you get solution for this? i have the same problem, please help

Question regarding the time to get down to operating temperature from new ?? Purchased yesterday and after 14+ hours the fridge is only down to 8deg and freezer at -2.
"Listing monitored by Hisense representatives"....mmmm ????

I have a new 60l fridge which has worked for two months but it currently has a problem of working for 5 seconds them it switches off itself..what could be the problem?
check the p c b May be the compressor is not kicking onSorry nothing can be done because that is how hisense fridge works. I have been crying ever since I bought mine

Hisense HR6FDFF630S 630L French Door Fridge freezer, both fridge and freezer have stopped chilling/freezing. Any help?
RING HISENSE AND GET A TECH SENT OUT.

I have broken the BLACK glass panel on the front left top of my Hisense fridge, model numberHR6CDFFS12GB Hoe do i get it replaced?
yes call this no 0469864699

Bought a side by side high sense fridge its one day old plugged it in after 4 hours it the second day still no ice, when will it start making ice?
Is doesn’t make ice the one you gotMine never makes ice

My fridge freezer has stop making ice and only had it 3 months
As it is still under warranty, I suggest you contact the company from where you purchased it.My dear they will tell you nothing. I bought mine 3 weeks back it made ice for just 4days and stopped ,when I took it back they where telling me nonsense

Have a hisence hr6fdff630s french door fridge and the alarm no longer goes when door is left open... is there on on off switch for this alarm or is there a fix anyone knows of? Thanks
I'm sorry, but have absolutely no idea why. I am not a refrigeration mechanic, I just happen to have purchased two Hisense refrigerators which both failed in days. I suggest you contact a local fridge repair business.

I have a HISENSE HR6FDFF630S French Door refrigerator. The "impact pole" for the water dispenser has broken and I'm about to purchase the replacement part, however I cant find any instructions, does anyone have any suggestions?
I would suggest you contact your retailer where you purchased your Hisense Refrigerator from and ask them for the name of local repairers from whom you could purchase a spare part. They may also give you a guide on the replacement procedure. By the way, this item will probably come as a complete assembly and should be a simple job to fit if you have some basic mechanical knowledge.

Hi, I have Hisens refrigator. It's over freezing and in the same time the refrigerator doesn't work. Any ideas or help to fix it ?
You can try the old "switch it off (at the wall) and leave it for short while, trick" to see if it resets, and if that is not successful.........well, based on my past experience, I would contact the retailer you purchased it from and ask for a replacement. That is of course if yours is still under warranty, which is 2 years I think............ Best of luck.I which mine would over freez.hmmm !!! Mine is not cooling or making ice

Do you fill the ice tray up through the slots above the tray or does it pull out?
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you about this. The reason is we never bothered with ice cubes. Have you asked the retailer you bought it from or maybe Google might have the answer. Cheers................

Where's the motherboard located?

How do I change the setting of my my fresh choice drawer?

My Hisense HR6FDFF63OS when you plug the power in and turn it on the fridge light come on and when you open the door again the light is off can you tell me what would cause this? thanks

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives