Hisense 630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Hisense 630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

MPN: HR6FDFF630S
Listing monitored by Hisense

112 questions from our users

Charmaine Thompson
Charmaine Thompson asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

What do I do as I have h on the freezer side and 4on the fridge.

peter j.
peter j.asked
peter j.
peter j.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

No water coming out of dispenser, why is this?

Kiera S.
Kiera S.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

I have a code coming up when I open the fridge in the freezer section saying EF. How do I fix this? My freezer also freezes up alot and gets hard to open draw

Andrea
Andreaasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Has anyone replaced an entire door panel on this fridge?

Kruckfamily
Kruckfamily

Is that because the bin mounts have broken I wonder? I accidentally knocked one of the clear plastic door bins out and it broke. I just bought another one from Big Warehouse Spares online. Try them for an entire door panel.

Ana K.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Water trickles out of the non plumbed water dispenser. Fill it up and it works for a couple of glasses then slows.

Erina
Erina

Hi I have this exact same issue, was your water dispenser ever fixed?

Ana K.

No, but I have not called the service department but will now

Michelle
Michelleasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

I’ve just got the fridge and the water in the door is not working?

Brad
Bradasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Hi we are having water flow Problems no water coming out
Ice is still crushing some or maybe what’s left in it
Brad

aarti g.
aarti g.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

I set my fridge and freezer temperature -16 and 4. Is that correct temperature? And my freezer is making too much ice.....can you suggest me the reason behind?

Gape Siamisang M.
Gape Siamisang M.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Good day, my Hisense HR6FDFF630S (630L, Stainless Steel) started to malfunction when I moved houses the past two days... When I switch it off the plug and back on again, it switches on the fridge light inside the top cooler and the freezer... But it will start beeping the alarm as if the doors are opened whilst they are closed, then I would disable the alarm and now the freezer wouldn't have the the inside light on but still could and it doesn't display the temperature on the functionality door anymore when you open the fridge. Please help..

Matt W.

Mate, I only wrote a review after purchasing one. You need to contact the warranty department.

Lote Leauasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Hi why do the fridge setting mode not working

Lote Leau

My Hisense fridge mode not work and it’s warm why?

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi Lote, if your display is not working , please give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

KMDasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Water dispenser is not flowing properly. Can I take the container out of the fridge section to fix it

KMDasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

My water dispenser is not flowing fully what can i do can you take the complete water container out to clean thank you K

Leeann J.
Leeann J.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

My husband scraped a bit of extra ice that seemed to only take up space, well he got carried away and scraped all the ice off just wanting to clean it all the way. The next morning I grabbed something out and noticed it was warm inside and from that point on it hasn't been cold. Everything got spoiled. I'm hoping it's an easy fix. Please do shoot some ideas that might fix it before I throw it away? Thanks

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Bella p.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

What is the best setting to ensure your fridge is nice and cold. Our fridge doesnt seem cold enough. Top training Freezer works fine but in the deep dish drawer of freezer not so well.
Not sure if its becos of the setting
We have it on super freeze at -22c and fridge 5.
Help what would the best setting be for a cold fridge and frozen Freezer?

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi Bella, please email service.au@hisense.com and we can send you out a User Manual which has all the required recommended temperatures based on your preference.

Bella p.

I reset the fridge was working fine and now the fridge is not working and not cooling anything? Why has it done this??
Help.

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry as a service call may be required.

kaolab y.
kaolab y.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

150L Refrigerator (Silver) (REF RS20S) - Hisense.
My Hisense freezer compartment immediately starts defrosting after power is off.

Why is this so?

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi , Thank you for your question. Do you mean defrosting occurs when the power is on ?

If there is no power going to the unit it will cause defrost.

Jenny F.
Jenny F.asked
Bob
Bobasked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Hi all, 630 ltr French door Hisense, when turned on it displays H and 4 on the display, assuming 4 is the fridge temp?
Says H means a problem with the heater but just hot wired the heater element and it gets super hot as it should? Any ideas anyone?

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

Hi Bob, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry it would be something we may need to arrange a service call for.

Natasha D.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

how do i change the freezer evaporator fan? cannot get fan off to undo screws to motor to replace it.

Natasha D.

dont worry i fixed my problem now my fridge is working

Bella p.

Was it because your fridge was not working Natasha. I seem to be struggling with the same issue regarding my fridge freezer

Jackson B.asked
630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Why do my freezer draws not pull completely out

Jackson B.

Thank you very much for you prompt reply, we are happy with the refrigerator we have owned a few of you companies products and have been happy with each and everyone

Ben S.HisenseSend a private message

You are most welcome, glad you are a Hisense supporter , this one might be something easy that can be resolved over the phone.

See all Hisense HR6FDFF French Door Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 630L French Door HR6FDFF630S (Stainless Steel)

Other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators