Honda Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

Honda Buffalo Buck HRU19M1 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Honda Power Equipment? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Stephen B.
Stephen B.asked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

is tis a self propelled mower

rassaf
rassaf

No, it's not self propelled.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.asked

is it self propelled

chindonly
chindonlyasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

What should you do if the two blades come loose and start tilting at an angle? The bolts don't seem to be engineered to stop this tilting.

Bassy
Bassy

Hi Chindoly - I checked my lawn mower over the weekend and mine doesn't seem to be having this issue. I bought my Honda at an authorised Honda retailer and had my extra 2 blades installed by them at the time of purchase, so if I was experiencing this problem I would go back to them to rectify. I hope this helps.

jeremy.ieraci
jeremy.ieraci

The blades are purposely designed to swing back when they strike a hard object. They do this to save your blades and crankshaft. The blade swings straight when engine is engaged due to constant gravity

Greg W

Jeremy.jeraki , don't you mean "centrifugal force" causes the blades to straighten when the engine is running?

Adman
Admanasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

How many blades should it have. 2 or 4. I have one and it only has 2 blades?

Doug B
Doug B

It should only have 2 blades. You can apparently get 2 additional blades installed, but I don't think you need them.

Lucky
Lucky

4 work allot better. I had two and went to 4.

Greg W

You need 4, and an increase in engine speed to reap the benefits. It transforms this mower!!

Honda Buffalo Buck HRU19M1