Ink Station Questions & Answers

14 questions from our users

Shane c

Shane casked

Ink Station

Colour printer cartridge 62xl.
No Margenta in the test squares?
Only black and yellow.
P.S. Have done all the test runs everything else ok

Ink S.Ink Station

Have you tried performing a printer head clean? There may be a blockage, however if you have performed this, it may be a cartridge issue, in which I would recommend contact us at "sales@inkstation.com.au" with a print sample and your order number and one of our staff will be able to assist.

Barbara Lingman

Barbara Lingmanasked

Ink Station

Can anyone tell me how well the Generic Ink Station cartridges for the Expression home Epson xp-240 printer do? Any problems?

Adrian H.

Adrian H.asked

Ink Station

do you sell color ink toner

John H.asked

Ink Station

How do the HP replacement ink cartridges compare with HP genuine

Irene
Irene

They are just as good.

Thanks Irene,
I’m using the genuine high yield black and colour cartridges.
Do you know if they last as long as the replacement?

Lindsay A
Lindsay A

They last just as long anf are the same quality for me

Joan J

Joan Jasked

Ink Station

Hi i use my printer mostly for photos, have only used genuine inks how do these compare, i once used generic from another company found the color faded after a while

Hi Joan,

If you are dong a lot of photos, its always best to use Genuine inks.

The cheaper compatible inks use a less expensive dye based ink, which will fade once exposed to UV light.

Genuine inks use the more expensive pigment based ink, which is archival quality and designed to last, even under UV light.

Caleb

Calebasked

Ink Station

I bought some HP replacement cartridges for a HP Envy and it is spitting out an error saying that it is not installed correctly... I bought a second one and it seems to work OK. how do I go about getting a refund/ replacement cartridge?

Thanks,
C

Noe
Noe

I would recommend giving them a telephone call.

KarS
KarS

Just use their contact us page (https://www.inkstation.com.au/contact_us.php) and phone or email (have your order number) and let them know - they are easy to deal with. I've only had a cartridge issue one single time, in many years of dealing with them.

HI Caleb,

Please contact us on 1300 655 943 (Mon-Fri 9-5pm AEST) or alternatively at "sales@inkstation.com.au" and a member of staff will be able to assist. Thanks.

Smithy

Smithyasked

Do you sell Brother Cartridges forMFC J245 LC133

Unhappy

Unhappyasked

I’m after brother HL1110
How good are the non genuine toners ?

James
James

My non-genuine HP toner is perfectly fine. Since the powders are pretty much identical across the board, it's just the delivery cartridge that differs, you should be fine.

raven

I use non genuine toners from a company called ink citi qld they are fantastic have a real shop at southport on the gold coast and they match on line prices.

Bob Dean

Bob Deanasked

Ink Station

Please contact me ASAP as I have just received 2 cartridges that do not work, my name is Bob Dean my phone is 0418 270 146 Order Number: 1413477, I have taken pictures of the defective cartridges, if you need me to send to a discrete email address

Please call ASAP

Hey Bob,

Please contact us at "sales@inkstation.com.au" including the photos and a customer service rep will be in touch.

Vik

Vikasked

Ink Station

1 - Do you have compatable for: Epson WF-7620? If you do or you will have it in the near future is it going to void Epson warranty?
2 - Also for Brother HLL-2340DW, compatabletoner ( Brother TN-2350 Compatible Toner Cartridge), does any problems appeared so far from user using that toner during warranty period? Thanks Vik

Hi Vik,

If your printers are under warranty, it is always best to use Genuine parts, as not doing so will void the manufacturers warranty.

This information will be included in the documentation accompanying your printer.

raven

You could always buy from INK CITI QLD on 0416 988 894 they use a generic cartridge that will not void your printers warranty and they also match online prices.

Jocelyn Narvaez

Jocelyn Narvaezasked

Is any one has HP955XL ink? I wanna know if their inks
Are compatible with my printer.

Hi Jocelyn,

We do have this inks. What is the model of your printer?

Pit

Pitasked

Ink Station

Brother DCP-1510 does not recognise Inkstation's P-TN 1070 toner cartridge. Any ideas?

Angela
Angela

I have the same printer and mine is ok!

raven

I buy mine from INK CITI QLD they matched inkstation and mine work fine.

anthony.cotton.14

anthony.cotton.14asked

Ink Station

Does anyone know if Ink Station is sourced from China?

Dean Woodrey
Dean Woodrey

Yes they are as almost all generic cartridges come from China.

suzanne

suzanneasked

Ink Station

Are they compatible with Epsom?

CK2013
CK2013

Yes, the ink cartridges I bought work in my Epson printer. You just need to make sure you select the right one for your particular model, that info is provided on their website.

Get an answer from our members and Ink Station representatives