Kenwood Multi Purpose Rechargeable KN500

MPN: KN500

4 questions from our users

Robbie D
Robbie Dasked

Agree with all comments posted "Great / Fantastic" product when working.
Unfortunately seems to be a design flaw or absolute "Lifespan Cycle" that renders the product useless within (12-18mths) hmmmm.........what do you know, that's just outside of the Warranty Period!!
Shame on you Kenwood - Once such a trusted brand!!

Bm670
Bm670asked

I just got my knife and then it started shaking while cutting with blades both uneven. Now I can’t get the blades out!!

Chris Michalak
Chris Michalakasked

How do I know when knife is fully charged?...does the green light change colour?...doesn.t seem to be charging properly as it only works for a few minutes after charging...

Warwick
Warwick

It doesn't change, always green. I just charge it overnight. If it still only lasting a few minutes, might be a faulty battery.

rumboasked

does the knife come with a battery charger, and the comments about the battery lasting only 1 year then wont take a charge concern me

Uland59
Uland59

Yes. The knife does have a charger. The battery is built in. The earlier models had battery issues but that was 10 years ago. I still use ours every day and stand by my review. Cheers.

Does anyone know if they ship to New Zealand

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

Other Kitchen Knives