3Kmart Anko 600ml Mini Blender

Kmart Anko 600ml Mini Blender Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:DZ-1703
humaira s.

Hi! I bought the Kmart (Anko) mini blender dz 1703 220 V and it won’t start at all. I thought it was faulty and exchanged for a new one but I am still facing the same issue. Am I doing something wrong?

Twinkles

Never had any problems with starting so all can suggest is to make sure all together firmly or other exchange needed.

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Twinkles

Why does my new one leak? Looks like seal too small???

Kmart   DM

We're really sorry to hear your blender is leaking, that's certainly not what we'd expect. You can return it in-store for an exchange/refund, just make sure to bring along some proof of purchase.

Jennifer Ann R.
Jennifer Ann R.

Does it grind ice

Kmart   DM

Hi Jennifer, this blender does have an ice crush function! However, there is a maximum size for ice we'd recommend using for the best results and longevity of your Blender. You can view more details on page 5 of the manual here: external link

Sawan G.

Blender stopped working. Now it won’t work anymore

Sawan G.

How to fix it? It’s been few days since i bought it

Ammie Kong
Ammie Kong

Hi there, just bought an Anko Mini Blender with Bottles today from Kmart. What are the 4 x lip rings for?

Anne P.
Anne P.

I bought this blender some weeks ago, using it for first time. Instructions say check gasket and remove gasket before cleaning. Mine came assembled but when I removed base of jug there is no gasket. What does this gasket look like?

Alice N.
Alice N.

hi
I bought a mini blender with bottles just 2 months ago and the bleder machine got damaged and don't work, unfortunately when i shifted in new house the receipt got lost then how can i fixed my blender machine from kmart store???

Meex F.

Same problem with base and cutting unit. It actually came assembled although instruction booklet shows assembly instructions, which is obviously reversed for disassembly. Have tried to seperate but will not budge. It is meant to? Never come across a blender that does not seperate. This is not good for contamination....I need to clean under the seal, which is where milk and fruit get trapped and breed bacteria.... anyone managed to seperate? Thx

Meex F.

OMG... if only I had kept scrolling down and looked at the base in better light, I would have seen the locking and unlocking instructions!
Thanks Daniela S

Bradley E.
Bradley E.

How do I take off the bottom to clean it? There is a flat metal thing that cant be screwed off? Pieces get stuck in the blenders bottom between the edges

mithila a.
mithila a.

I have a similar problem... We're you able to separate the jar and the base?

Daniela S.
Daniela S.

I just worked it out, after many attempts.
There’s 2 black raised ‘levers’ either side of blade rotar underneath.
Follow direction of locked/unlocked symbols.
The tricky part is to unscrew only inner section, not the whole base.
Hope this helps.

yogyata shrish
yogyata shrish

What is the warranty criteria if this grinder gets damaged?

Alan
Alan

Will it grind coffee beans?

Shashi Kaushal
Shashi Kaushal

My blade under plastic thing which grips the motor grip is damaged and I can't use the blender any more machine is good I had it or 4 years now, does someone know how to replace or fix the blade under plastic grip thing?

Wayneo
Wayneo

Can you use to make hot soups and if so how hot can it be?

Yarna

Yes its glass. I didnt use for hot food though

Val
Val

Can the blade assembly be removed for cleaning?

bix
bix

My two day old 600ml mini blender will not start. Desperately need suggestions for what I may be doing wrong

humaira s.

Hey! I am facing the same issue! Did it start eventually? What did you do? Thank you in advance.

babylin ong
babylin ong

i bought a homemaker mini blender without a box and manual in it ,so i dont know its proper use ,model unit :6068A-1,i would like to request for a manual guide,i would appreciate it so much if you could send me one thru my email -[email removed],thank you for your time-babylin ong

Laura
Laura

Hi, it's pretty obvious how to use it, so you shouldnt actually need the manual.

if you're still stuck go to Kmart, I'm sure they'll have a manual you can look at.

Flower
Flower

Does it make noises when using it???

Antonia

The noise it makes when in use is really no more than any other blender I have used, I find it acceptable.

MedicineBaba
MedicineBaba

I found it quiet when new. Now its getting close to worn out its getting rattley.

Peter
Peter

Bought one of these blenders today, can somebody tell me if the "blade unit" is supposed to unscrew from the glass jug for cleaning, it is very tight and I don't want break it.

Antonia

No it does not, but when you get your stuff out, just fill it a little with hot tap water, a squirt of dish washing liquid and pulse, it cleans the blades and glass just beautifully. I found that though at first that feature annoyed me, I remembered my other blenders always leaked a little when left standing, this one can,t.

Dejana P
Dejana P

My one does which is weird as the product days easy to dismantle but u can't my one does , so not sure I am trying to buy another one of those but even tho it says easy to dismantle they actually don't so not sure what's going on

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives