Kmart Evolt Electric Bike

Kmart Evolt Electric Bike Questions & Answers

43 questions from our users

Geoffrey casked

How do I take the battery out

Caravan Phill

Each battery has a key with 3 marked positions on the battery. Insert key push in and turn to the 'unlock' position. You need to remove the bike seat then lift battery handle on top and pull battery out. I lost keys to one of my bikes, but in desperation I tried the key from the second bike and with a bit of jiggling the key works on both bikes.

Thanks for the update

Jane R.

Jane R.asked

I'm interested in a Electric foldable bike, can you please help me?

Caravan Phill

We bought the Evolt foldable electric bike from K-Mart in Jan 2019. We take them caravanning when we go (a bit of a lull in 2020). For our needs they have proved excellent. The pair of them fold up and fit into the boot of our Pajero. I put them on one side which leaves plenty of room for other luggage/ items to fit in. We use them to ride around the foreshores or down the shops for a coffee or pick up items.. They are an Occasional bike. If you want to ride to explore then you need to spend more than what we did, at least a grand. (We paid $599 for two on post xmas sale !!) But for our use they are excellent. I even bought a trailer that quickly attaches to the rear and we take our little dogs for a ride. We probable ride 8-10 k each time we go out and get maybe 4-5 days out of a charge depending on hills. Cant recommend electric bikes enough, especially foldable ones. Happy biking.

Brandon M.asked

Can anyone send me their Kmart receipt?

Ton

Tonasked

I bought this bike second hand, and it didn’t come with its manual, does anyone have one that they could send me a photo of?

Peter

Bought ours new and it only came with a basic assembly manual and how to charge the battery really.

Brandon M.

I bought this second hand as well. One of my greatest regrets this year. I couldn't find any information about the company as well. can anyone give me some information?

linda

lindaasked

Can buy a more powerful battery for my evoltbike

Peter

Try a good bike shop that sells electric bikes.

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

Where do I get a new charger

Luci
Luci

Hi did you end up finding a charger? I need one as well and can't find one

Shri K.

Shri K.asked

My charger got damaged. Is it available in Kmart? I bought this bike from knart. After few months charger is damaged.

Shri K.

Shri K.asked

Can anyone tell me,
Where to buy charger for this evolt bike?

Carol T.

Carol T.asked

Where can i buy two in perth

Don't live in WA.

Sard Wondererasked

Any one tried to take the bake wheel out to change tyre?

No, is it difficult ?

Sard Wonderer

There is no easy way I could see to disconnect the electric cable to the hub. I ended up having to do it with cable still conected cutting the zip ties and openining up the connection box and pulling the cable out a bit to get as much lenght as I could, had bike upsidedown and low bench next to bike and worked with cable still attached to the wheel. Not fun!

Gaiasked

Are these bikes available at Southgate Sylvania please

Gai

Where is the Closest store in the Sutherland Shire Kmart that keeps this particular bike please

Akinyiasked

If you’re after the manual I have a copy of mine and I can take pictures of it, however, I cannot seem to send pictures to the messages.

Is there anyother way?

Akinyi

I have sent you a message. Reply and maybe that will allow me to send an image?

Muhammad Sulthanasked

I bought this bike recently and lost it's user manual.Can i get a pdf version of it? And i want to know for how many hrs do i wanna charge it's battery.It will be better if u can send me specs about this bike

Peter

Not into computers. Charge battery until red light on charger turns to green then leave on for one more hour.

Loma

Lomaasked

Can I get a manual for Evolt Electric Bike please

Dawn R.asked

Where can i buy a charger for the evolt bike please

Akinyi

If you’re in Melbourne, I have a spare one as I had a bike stolen. I can sell it to you if you like.

Dawn R.

Is this stii available if so where in Melbourne and price

Donia G.

Donia G.asked

Where can I get the bike evolt I live in Altona Meadows melbourne

Peter

Brought mine from Kmart, haven't seen them for sale anywhere else.

sue paton

sue patonasked

I have lost my manual where can I get or download a replacement

wayne f.

wayne f.asked

Does anyone know where i can a copy of the Manual?
My father has lost his copy and i cant find a PDF version online.
Any help apprciated!

Tammy

Tammyasked

Hi all I bought the evolt bike and put it together yesterday
I rode it and liked it
Charge died put it in charge all night and this morning no green lights at all
??????

Caravan Phill

My Dumb question, but did you have the key in the 'Off' position, not the lock or on positions ?? other than that dunno. Ive charged mine a dozen times so far without issue.

Johnno L.

Johnno L.asked

Any idea were to get an original headlight/horn for the kmart evolt??
Had myself a mischief, and broke it