Lily's Florist

Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

4 questions from our users

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Suzy
Suzyasked

HI I am in the UK and placed an order bright mixed standard x1 and chocolates x1 to go to Cairns 4879. Please can you confirm this has gone through ok? As when I pressed pay method PayPal there was no further page to state order complete. UK number +447539357268. Thank you. Suzy.

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives