3Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Lucas' Papaw Remedies? Claim your listing.
shanexu3
shanexu3

Is this the same Papaw Ointment recalled by the TGA over microbial contamination?

Kirsten P.

Can I use Lucas paw paw on my cat ? She has been wearing a soft cone for months now after she had a large cut on her back and was in the vet for nearly a month. She came home with just a tiny cut left and every time it scabs over she can just get her foot under the cone far enough to itch and rip off the scab. It’s not infected. I just thought maybe the paw paw would take the some of the itch away but not sure if safe to use on my cat.. and she can finally fully heal !

Kirsten P.

I just found my answer on justanswer.cat website and the answer from a qualified vet was that yes paw paw is fine to use on cats as is non toxic and can help a bit! So thought I’d answer my own question incase this helps anyone else in the future !

Simone C
Simone C

Thank you!! So helpful!

MTA
MTA

Can the ointment ube used for inner thiggs rash?

Peter
Peter

Could please tell me if Lucas ointment is good to be used for itchy testicles. Thank you

Susan W.
Susan W.

Can i use pawpaw ointment in my ear for itchy soreness

Shenu s.
Shenu s.

hy one of the famacy recommend this cream for my pimple marks and for scars..so now i'm using...actually is this cream good for my scars??can i remove the scars when i using this cream??

Suze
Suze

I'm about to complete 21 days of Efudex treatment. I'm so sore. Is Lucas paw paw ointment a good balm to use when I'm finished treatment.

Robo

Probably on this question it might be best to seek Medical opinion, But id say that something lighter like aloe vera straight from the plant would be a nice and soothing treatment

Veronica S.
Veronica S.

is it ok to use paw paw cream to help my dry ears from flaking

Robo

Hi Veronica , After seeing the qualities of Lucas Paw paw cream , I wouldn't hesitate on using external on ears, Also I would try natural Aloe Vera gel from the plant as an alternative , Good luck with your ears,

Abby K.

Will Lucas paw paw get rid of razor burn on my legs over night?

Robo

I think its the correct ointment to use, , But I would suggest allloe vera straight from the plant , split the leaves and rub the juice on your legs , but as a second choice , Lucas Paw paw will help , but possibly take several days

Abby K.

I put this on my pimples to get rid of them but how long will it take for it to soak into my face?

Abby K.

I put this on my pimples but I don’t know how long it takes to soak in

Carole
Carole

can paw paw cream be used to treat a breast bacteria skin infection?

bjladner

can i put this in my nose to treat a sore

SweetPea89

probably not a sore but if say your nose is dry and sore from blowing your nose all day then i would say slather it on before bed and when you wake up it will feel better

thanks then

Anthony R.
Anthony R.

Hi can paw paw cure toe nail fungus

SweetPea89

no you need to see a DR or you may be you might be able to get a treatment at the chemist.

Patrick K.
Patrick K.

Have any of yall ever hear of anyone being allergic or just having a bad reaction to this stuff, with me its mainly my lips. The stuff just makes me lips even more chaffed, cracked and dry. Anyone else? Or am I that person.

Myla S.
Myla S.

Does lycas papaw heal old scar?

SweetPea89

No Its more of a moisturizer

brian n.

Can you use pawpaw ointment on cracked corns

MrsThrifty

Hi Brian. Try it & see. You have nothing to lose, & everything to gain. It worked on the deep, painful cracks on the corners of my mouth, due to my auto immune disorder. I haven't had to put up with the cracks ever since. It is wonderful.
As well as using pawpaw ointment on your corns, try using goat soap when you shower. I've found the goat soap seems to have healing properties in it, & is much better than the other soaps that are full of chemicals & additives. I don't use any other soap now. Only goat soap. Any brand of goat soap is as good as another, I think.
Good luck :) I hope my suggestions help you.

brian n.

Can you use on cracked corns

Roshni

I hv scars on my legs .due to itchy skin
Is this papaw cream work on it

pete

maybe depends, if your scars are young it will help healing but if scars are old, you will have to try and see,

Ok thanx

MrsThrifty

Hi Roshni, I would try the pawpaw ointment on your scars. You have nothing to lose, & everything to gain. If it doesn't work, I'd suggest you go into a chemist shop & talk to the girls behind the counter at the pharmacy. They usually have lots of good advice on what products to us for this & that. Their advice is always free, too :)

Thanx

Michael
Michael

How long do I continue to use the ointment on a small burnt area? Thanks Michael

pete

Just apply while healing occurs

MrsThrifty

Hi Michael, just keep applying for as long as you think is necessary. If you have any problems, just discontinue using it. This pawpaw ointment may help minimalise the blistering that can occur from a burn, too.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lucas' Papaw Remedies? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Lucas' Papaw Ointment is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more