Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc...

9 questions from our users

Stacey Mc
Stacey Mcasked
Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy
mandyasked
Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.
Shaeleen M.asked
Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort
Shoulder Comfortasked
Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

helen
helenasked
Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Poppyasked
Mattress

How & where do I buy one ?
And is a trial available anywhere ?
We would be buying a King Size .... what are the dimensions ?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Poppy! You buy them completely online at our website (www.macoda.com.au)
The trial is available for most of Australia, excluding some regional areas.
King size dimensions are Australian standard, 183cm x 203cm x 29cm :)
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know!

Poppy

OK, but where can the Mattress be trialled before buying one ?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hi Poppy, the Macoda can be trialled in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights. If you aren't completely satisfied with the Macoda mattress simply let us know and we will organise a refund and for the mattress to be collected :)

Mishl
Mishlasked
Mattress

Just wondering if you are all still really happy with your mattress purchase? Any issues with dipping or edge support? I can't seem to decide which king-size mattress to go for but am leaning towards the Macoda... Thanks!

Shaun
Shaun

Hey,

Yeah still really happy with the purchase, am yet to encounter any problems with dipping or the edge support or anything like that

I would still highly recommend Macoda :)

Regards

bez
bezasked
Mattress King

Is it possible to see and lay on the Macoda mattress to try it out?

Nana
Nanaasked
Mattress King

My elderly husband sits on the side of the bed as he gets up...he slid off our current mattress as it is not supportive on the edge. Does this mattress support at the edge?

Silje
Silje

Hi Nana
The mattress has firm edges so that won’t be a problem. The sellers told us the whole outside of the mattress is fitted with stiffer springs so that should work well for your husband!
Cheers

Hi there, Nana!

Silje is absolutely right, our mattress has firm edges to help prevent any slipping or rolling off the side :)

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Macoda Mattress