Macoda Mattress

5 questions from our users

helen

helenasked

Mattress Queen

sounds like everyone gets a goodnight sleep, what I would like to know is the temp of the bed. I have a husband who hates to be hot, does this bed get too hot? can anyone let me know? cheers

Katrina
Katrina

Hi Helen. The temperature of the bed is fine. It has a bamboo topper and if you want the bed to be more cooler, there’s a cooling layer that you can swap
It to. Remember you have a 100 day trial. I think you’ll be happy.

Poppyasked

Mattress

How & where do I buy one ?
And is a trial available anywhere ?
We would be buying a King Size .... what are the dimensions ?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Poppy! You buy them completely online at our website (www.macoda.com.au)
The trial is available for most of Australia, excluding some regional areas.
King size dimensions are Australian standard, 183cm x 203cm x 29cm :)
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know!

Poppy

OK, but where can the Mattress be trialled before buying one ?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hi Poppy, the Macoda can be trialled in the comfort of your own home for 100 nights. If you aren't completely satisfied with the Macoda mattress simply let us know and we will organise a refund and for the mattress to be collected :)

Mishl

Mishlasked

Mattress

Just wondering if you are all still really happy with your mattress purchase? Any issues with dipping or edge support? I can't seem to decide which king-size mattress to go for but am leaning towards the Macoda... Thanks!

Shaun
Shaun

Hey,

Yeah still really happy with the purchase, am yet to encounter any problems with dipping or the edge support or anything like that

I would still highly recommend Macoda :)

Regards

bez

bezasked

Mattress King

Is it possible to see and lay on the Macoda mattress to try it out?

Nana

Nanaasked

Mattress King

My elderly husband sits on the side of the bed as he gets up...he slid off our current mattress as it is not supportive on the edge. Does this mattress support at the edge?

Silje
Silje

Hi Nana
The mattress has firm edges so that won’t be a problem. The sellers told us the whole outside of the mattress is fitted with stiffer springs so that should work well for your husband!
Cheers

Hi there, Nana!

Silje is absolutely right, our mattress has firm edges to help prevent any slipping or rolling off the side :)

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives