My Sensory Space

My Sensory Space Questions & Answers

Verifiedsensoryspace.com.au
nicole J.
nicole J.

What is the brand of your lava lamps regards ni

Support My Sensory Space
Support My Sensory Space

the brand for our lava lamps are mdi

s_thilini

I’m a bit concerned after reading the reviews. My order was placed on the 12th July. It included a toy that costed about $59 and baby tooth brushes. On the 13th July I got a tracking number. Great. But it’s not going anywhere from that. Today is the 19th July. Support team, Can you please look in to it? Order number #115695

s_thilini

Got it delivered 22nd July 2022. Thanks! It was not late at all.

Judy B.
Judy B.

I bought 2 Jellyfish lamps one is order no.92613 which is not working as the motor has gone. The next order no.93509 and it is not working either. I think I need to be refunded the whole amount and wait for your reply. Judith Bagatella

My Sensory Space
My Sensory Space   DM

Hello Judy. I am the new customer service manager for My Sensory Space and I am here to make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email me, support@sensoryspace.com.au

Get an answer from our members and My Sensory Space representatives