4Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g
Part of Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 3.5

Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g Questions & Answers

Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I bought many nan supreme pro tins as baby is purely formula fed and I worry ill run out. I don't know which one is new recipe vs old. Any chance I can look at tin and know what I'm feeding bub?

Nestle   DM

Hi Frequent Flyer, if we can assist you with information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Cindy L.
Cindy L. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

Is nan supreme and nan supremepro the same ?

As i was using nan supremepro but now accidentally bought nan supreme which is the previous recipe would it be a big dramatic difference in transition?

Nestle   DM

Hi Cindy, to best answer your question we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. If possible, could you please reach out to our Careline team directly on 1800 468 8736.

Anna G. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

What have other Mums transitioned too ? Because THIS STUFF IS NASTY..
Also having a premmie I'm unsure if something like Karicare is ok to transition to seeing as it's just a basic formula..if that makes sense

AptamilMummaNow
AptamilMummaNow

We changed to Aptamil Gold. Baby loved the taste -admittedly I was curious and tried a drop lol. It was really quite yum for formula so I can see why bubs liked it.

Anna G.

Any troubles with bubs pooping/wind when you did the change to aptamil gold ?
Super confusing thought because My Child Nurse that does house visits is telling me to keep my baby on Nan SupremePro even though I keep trying to explain that other baby's are also having a bad reaction.. I don't think she understands when I explain that the formula has changed recently
Super annoying as well ahah

Sanchit M.
Sanchit M. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I have a 5 weeks old baby he is on Aptamil colic and constipation and generally used to take 7 feeds with 120ml and now we are switching to nan supreme as recommended by our gp . But nan supreme package guide say that to feed only 5 times with 150ml so I am little confused how should we do the change as the feeding will be less . Also should the nan supreme be given only as top up ? With the other brand or should be given only nan supreme as his main milk .. please help

KittyKatMeow
KittyKatMeow

In my opinion I wouldn't be changing to Nan supreme/pro. My Baby had terrible green runny poo and screaming from gas. Their product has changed. I would try gripe water or something similar for colic and constipation plus tummy time, warm baths, can also help but always while you're supervising. If you must change, it can take 2 weeks for them to settle on new fomulas so keep in mind it won't be an instant result. When I changed. My GP recommended 1 for 1. So every second feed was new formula until they enjoyed the taste change. It can be quick or slow depends on the baby. Hope this helps. Please see your GP if the problem keeps occurring after change. Good luck!

Nestle   DM

Hi Sanchit, we'd suggest speaking with your healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby and if you have any further question about our products please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

pawanpreet k.
pawanpreet k. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

Hi...I want to ask about the smell of formula powder. It smells not so good. M I right ??

Mariam N.
Mariam N. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I get confused with all the many NAN brands on market I can’t understand the difference,I would like to continue giving my twins NaN but I don’t know which one is better than the other,they were born prematurely but now they are 3months old,please help a confused mother.i am currently giving them NAN Sensilac 1.

Julie E.
Julie E. · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

Where in Bendigo to can we buy it victoria

Sarah L
Sarah L · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I feel slightly confused about your recent rebrand. We were using the NAN opti pro Hd Gold and now it seems to be rebranded to Just NaN opti pro??? Should I swap to NaN supreme gold to insure my 3 month old is still getting enough nutrition? Why have done this?

Chrystal
Chrystal · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I have a two month old baby. I have changed from Nan Optipro to NAN Optipro HA due to baby having a lot of gas and was wringling alot during feed. Being a first time mum.. I have explained this situation to different pharmacists and they suggested that I change to NAN Optipro HA. From the time I changed to NAN Optipro HA- my baby has been passing dark green runny like poo and it stinks awfully when she passes gas. I did not have such problems with NAN Optipro that I was initially using. Can I go back to NAN Optipro? Would it affect my baby if I change again?

Ashley
Ashley

First I would like to mention it is always a good idea to talk to your maternal nurse. I’m pretty sure it takes about 7 days for babies to get used to the new formula. If your child has a problem with gas you could always try infants friend or gripe water- I used with both my children. They probably changed formula because I believe the iron is lower and iron is what makes the gas. Maybe just try gripe water and if that doesn’t work you can always go back to other formula. However, I would like to say that dark green poo is pretty normal for a formula fed baby as long as it’s not like really running or blood in it.

I hope that helps again it’s important to talk to your maternal health nurse.

All the best :)

lucysredshoes
lucysredshoes · NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g

I have just started alternating from nan ha gold 1 to nan optipro ha gold 1 as recommended due to this replacing the original nan. My 18 day old baby has been windy and unsettled since and has gone from happily sleeping 4 hours to waking in pain every hour 1/2.

Anyone else found this? Should I try the nan comfort?

Larisa
Larisa

Yes i would definitely try nah comfort. I gave my 2 week old Nan Comfort as he had bad colic and found nan comfort was the best for him.

Food Lover
Food Lover

Are you giving your baby 'Infacol' directly prior each feed?

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN SUPREMEpro 1 Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g