4Nobby Kitchens

Nobby Kitchens Questions & Answers

Verifiednobbykitchens.com.au
Dianne T.
Dianne T.

Is there an email address I can send my Customer Survey Report to?

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Dianne, Please forward to info@nobbykitchens.com.au.
hope this has helped.

Peter W.

Our new kitchen got delivered on the 16/5/2022 and is still not completed 14/6/2022 and no dates can be given by project manager Craig Kegel for completion . Is this a normal practice for nobbys kitchens to have the customer to pay up front and then string them along ?Has anybody else had this problem with Nobbys Kitchens Newcastle?

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to send this message.
It is normal practice to pay the deliver payment due on Delivery when entering into the agreed contract with Nobby Kitchens. With your comment around the delays, this isn't normal practice for anyone in the industry. Unfortunately with Covid and now the super flu going around, the real damage for our industry is right now. Supply at the moment is horrendously slow. Normally when we are trying to recover from concerns we would normally turn this around in a matter of a week or 2....currently in can be up to 6 weeks due to slow supply.
Thank you for your patience and will call you shortly.
Michael General Manager.

Peter W.

So you are blaming Covid for the missing doors and kick boards, wrong colour doors and the damage to some other components in transit? Normal practice is for the project manager to wait three weeks after being notified of these problems to place reorders with the subcontractor then tell the client he’s waiting on date? So by your calculations all this will be completed in the next two weeks .thank you for your reassurance.

Julia C.
Julia C.

I had a similar experience around the same time. Our bench top and some doors were missing. Then when the guy came to do the splashbacks he noted some of the under panels were missing. We were glad to have a neighbour who is a tradesman who could put us a temporary bench in for the month we were without.

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Julia, Thank you for your post and feedback. In reviewing the system I can see you are potentially dealing with one of our Sydney stores? If this is the case this further cements the challenges we are having right across the board. We have a supplier that supplies our Newcastle location and who Peter is dealing with, and I am assuming you are dealing with our Sydney locations and the supplier the suppliers Sydney.
We are not only confronted with delays in supply, we are also drastically reduced in resource. Across Sydney and Newcastle I should have 15 team members to manage the work load we have. Currently I have around 9 team members to manage these jobs, and with the supply delays every 1 kitchen is like trying to manage 10......not to mention my installers are dropping in and out with Covid. Yes we are very poor on communication and yes we are challenge with extensive delays. One thing we wont do is walk away, and wont stop doing what we can to get our customer's jobs completed. I do know my competitors are dealing with a lot more challenges than we are confronted with, to the point where there customers still only have half kitchens after weeks of waiting on drawer runners and other missing items.
I understand your frustration, and I sympathies and apologies for this. I am happy to discuss this further via a phone call as I did with Peter....the customer above.....to further explain the situation.
Kind regard
Michael

Lali

Hi Michael Pignataro (Nobby Kitchen)

I see that you are responsive to customer questions on this site.

I am a Nobby Kitchen NSW customer and would appreciate if you would contact me on 0404 333 536 regarding the completion of the installation of my kitchen in North Ryde.

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Lali, I am currently unavailable today and if okay i will call tomorrow when back in the office.
In the meantime and so I am better armed to answer your questions, can you please supply your job number that appears on your contract?
Michael.

Hi Michael - I have sent a direct message with our contract number. Cheers Lali

Sarah

Where can I put in a complaint

Sarah

I would like to speak to someone at Nobbys as I am very upset re the dishwasher

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Sarah, If you would be kind enough to send through a mobile number, I will have one of our senior managers contact you.
regards Michael.

Keep them Honest

how long does Nobby's normally take from design sign off to completed kitchen?

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi There, Generally it is around a 8-10 week exercise provided there are no distractions along the way.
things that can delay this time frame is:
- If we require information to be sent to us by a customer...e.g. appliance specs. and this is delayed.
- If there is a delay in a customer returning construction drawings approved for us to release to the factory.

Outside of these points, we stay pretty much with in the indicated time frames.

Kind Regards.
Michael.

David Hicks
David Hicks

In our situation the kitchen was operational with 10 weeks, and fully completed wth 12 weeks allowing for our own time restrictions/commitments.

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Thanks for the reply David. Was there something further you are requiring from me? More than happy to help if this is the case.
Regards Michael.

Keep them Honest

My query was driven by a recent experience where a kitchen Reno went wrong.
Although it is now finished the experience shows that low cost is a relative term.
It cost only about $13k to do and looks good, but it took 14 weeks from sign-off.
Plus say a months rent foregone on the investment property.

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi David, I take it Nobby kitchens didn't complete this work? To be honest, if we get a request and need to complete something sooner....like in your situation, we can generally complete this within a 4 week period. My time frame originally was the duration from signing the contract with my design team, through to check measure and then delivery. We generally move this through our process more rapidly when it becomes a rental or investment property to minimise the impact on the investor. In my experience, if it costs a lot less, something will always suffer at the hands of this low cost, and generally it is infrastructure.
cheers and thanks.

Frank
Frank

Do you measure and free quote in the Rutherford area? Not looking for a full kitchen, but do want a bench top and cupboards in a back room.

Frank and Wanda Tracey.

Nobby Kitchens   DM

Hi Frank & Wanda, Thank you for your enquiry. We are more than happy to present a proposal for your attached request.

If you could visit our website...www.nobbykitchens.com.au...you will find the contact details for our Newcastle store.

Equally in the meantime if you have an opportunity to visit our showroom in Kotara, you will be pleasantly surprised with ideas and options to service what you are after.

Michael Pignataro