Noel's Caravans

Noel's Caravans Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Gayle M.

Gayle M.asked

What is the internal height of the current Island Star Getaway and Extreme?

Mal V
Mal V

Don't know and don't really care. Went to noel's to buy a brand new caravan and a woman claiming to be noel's daughter was quite rude to us so we simply walked out and purchased a brand new van elsewhere. No We do not like the way they do business. If you are looking to buy I strongly recommend you go elsewhere.

David Casked

Why do Island Star still use Timber frames? Isn't it prone to rotting? It's ancient technology, isn't it?

Anton_Noles

Hi there David C, sounds like you might have an issue of some sort with Island Star Caravans, I am only a consumer and rated our Lovely Caravan accordingly.
To suggest that a modern Caravan is made with Timber Frames is Idiotic and far from the truth, why would you make such Statement?
I would suggest that you do some research on the range of Caravans available on the market, compare them, use them, enjoy them and then make an assessment and people might then value your comments. ???

David C

Contact Noels Island Stars, they are made of timber, I have an email to prove it. They are "pleased" to confirm that their vans are constructed using Timber frames. Too bad, that's a really nice rig you bought, I bet it cost a fortune. Timber frame vans don't hold their value, which you are about to find out. You should have got a Jayco, they are cheaper and have frames that will last for a hundred years. (and truly hold their value).

David C

"Suggest I do research"? You should have taken your own advice before you purchased something that will be a lemon in 8 years

Tom E.

Tom E.asked

whereareislandstarcaravansmade

Mishie

Grand Gm factory in Campbellfield Victoria.

Anton_Noles

Hi Tom, I believe Noels Caravans are made in Victoria (as stated by Mishie) and constructed very well

David C

Hi Tom, don't listen to Anton, They are not constructed very well at all, they are cheap Timber framed vans which have a track record of leaking through to the frame and rotting them. The timber they use isn't even treated. Buy a "known brand" with a modern aluminum frame. Island Star vans look awesome, but that's where it ends. They are fitted out with cheap, substandard fixtures and fittings, and the company should be ashamed of themselves.

phillip blythasked

Your old advertisements had two brands of caravan. Island Star and what was the other brand?

Anton_Noles

Hi Phillip, I would not know the other brand of caravan, my wife and I purchased an Island Star as in my review. Sorry I cant help.
Anton

Thankyou

ALAN J.

ALAN J.asked

the height of the island star extreme caravan to fit under my carport

Mishie

Not sure but our Island Star Getaway semi off road with a 2” raise, plus aircon and bigger tyres is 3.2 metres. Hope this helps

Gwr

Gwrasked

Do island star or noel's caravans subcontract out the making of their caravans & they are not Australian made?

naomi.porter.90
naomi.porter.90

Noels Island Star vans are completely Australian made and can custom build to suit! Or chose one of our existing very popular models in stock (around 40 new on display and 100 second hand)