4OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V Questions & Answers

Lee R.

Where can I buy spare parts for the omniblend v?

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Lee, you can purchase parts for your Omniblend through our website: external link If you have any further questions or would like some assistance please email us directly on: info@omniblendaustralia.com.au
Warm regards,
Omniblend customer service team.

Lee R.

Thank you. Unfortunately I ended up taking it to the local tip yesterday.

Alex

I have issues when trying to blend mixtures of a thick/viscous consistency with the 2L jug. It tends to create an air pocket around the blades where the RPM will increase dramatically but the mixture wont be mixing. Would the 1.5L jug be better as the wider base would allow better circulation? Tamping it down doesnt really help in this situation

onlyme
onlyme

Yes, same on my side. It is important not to fill in too much (wet mixture mixes best at around 680g-700g). When the air pocket is about to build up, I avoid that by "VERY CAREFULLY !!!" scrape the sides of the jar. I know this isn't the best solution and also quite dangerous, let alone, Loud but it helped me getting around.

Sadly, OmniBlend's "Customer Service" is more than pathetic (and quite rude, too) and now I have moved to the much more expensive competitor. Though I was initially quite happy with the cheap OmniBlend but given all issues with that machine (there are still a few other), it pays to go for a proper blender. That's just me saying. You may think different.

Damn, that's a shame. Might now worry about trying the 1.5L jug in that case

moglis c.
moglis c.

My omni blender is not blending properly, the ice is not crushed properly ( some flakes ) if the blending time is less and if its a little more than before, the shake gets watery.

kindly suggest.
best regards

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Moglis c, This is likely an easy fix! Please send us through an email so we can troubleshoot your blender for you and have it working back at its optimal level! Email info@omniblendaustralia.com.au
Warmest regards,
Omniblend Customer service team

Paula P.
Paula P.

We love our Omniblend V and use daily. I have noticed the 2litre jug is turning cloudy white around the bottom, what could this be from ?

Tim D.
Tim D.

Hi Team, I got OmniBlend V for 4 years. It is a fantastic blender that does the job well all the time.
I now have an issue that liquid is leaking from the jug through the blade assembly down to the base.
How do I fix this issue or do I need to purchase a new jug. Can you pls help advised.
Best Regards
Thien Dao

Jerry C
Jerry C

replace the blade set on the jug should fix that as the seal get wear and tear

christine radcliffe
christine radcliffe

My question is: when reading the reviews people are asking questions or unhappy. Why has Omniblend not answered their queries? I would expect more from an Australian supplier.

Jules
Jules

We are very happy with our two blenders We have never needed to ask questions or needed the help of the supplier The information sent explains everything. Their service is fast and that is all that matters Thanks OmniBlend

Hemali
Hemali

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b
Mis.b

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.
Sharifa C.

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Sharifa, What seeds are you interested in grinding. The OmniBlend works very well at dry blending and there are different ways to blend different types of seeds. please call us on 02 66 856 360 and we can help. Thanks Raph

S.Sharif
S.Sharif

We are a Libyan Catering Company and one of JTC heavy duty omni blinder distributes in Libya ,we would like to order spare parts for this item,so please give us a list of prices complying with this type and who we contact?

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Sharif, we are the Australian distributor only but please emails info@omniblendaustralia.com.au and we will try and help you out. Thanks Raphael

Chris
Chris

I like to make an acai bowl in a morning. I use frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, frozen banana and of course frozen acai. Which of the omniblenders is up to this job? I use a nutribullet at the moment but it makes hard work of the job!

Chris P
Chris P

Freda

Does OmbiBlend 5 grind corn?

Freda

Does OmniBlend have a meat grinding and sausage maker?

Gclan
Gclan

Not sure check there we site

Fired Up
Fired Up

You can ask the company rather than the public?

Milee L.
Milee L.

Hi there,
Could OmniBlend blend bones? Which model is the best to do this job? Thanks.

Milee

Joel Anderson

My Omniblend failed after blending frozen bananas (and I was made to pay for a new drive socket). Bones? Not a chance

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Milee, Apologies for not responding sooner Product Review has just updated there platform and we stopped receiving notifications. I have heard of customers blending cooked chicken and fish bones but I think you will run into problems depending on size particularly anything larger and denser like beef or pork bones. If this is something you are still considering please call us on 0266856360 and we can discuss it further. Also please note Joel's machine failed due to blending a tamper (misuse) which is the stirring stick normally used through the lid.
Kind Regards,

deus_zeus
deus_zeus

I'll throw my 2 cents in here.
Purchased March 2013 - used daily.
bought 2 x replacement blades in Dec 2017 so I would have a spare. Still using the one blade I bought.
Replaced drive socket in Nov 2019.

I don't recommend this and you SHOULD NOT do this.
I started throwing stuff at it that shouldn't be blended just to see what would happen.
Whole lemons, whole oranges, even a whole avocado (with water each time).
It absolutely pulverized anything I threw in there.
Note, given a whole avocado is not its intended purpose, I wouldn't have complained if any of the consumable items perished prematurely (blade or drive socket).
....By this same logic, if you blend your tamper, chances are, you'll need a new drive socket too...

I don't think these are designed for bones, but based on my experience it will likely chew them easily.
Just don't be surprised if you need to replace blades or drive sockets more regularly by doing this.

@Joel - Frozen bananas? Please, I blend frozen banana and spinach cubes daily, and have been since 2013....

Joel Anderson

@deus_zeus Raphael has tried to discredit me because I "misused" my blender SEVERAL MONTHS before the drive socket failed. Yes the blade made contact with the tamper, but it's like sticking your finger into a fan, the blade just knocks it out of the way and maybe cracks it. If you think this is going to ruin the integrity of the drive socket than your understanding of mechanics leaves much to be desired. But regardless, I've just had ANOTHER drive shaft fail, and guess what I was blending...

drum roll..........

FROZEN BANANAS! Congrats on your amazing 2013 model - maybe they're made to a higher standard? I use mine daily for green smoothies too. Plus the odd batch of hummus or cashew cheese. I'm certainly not game to attempt blending bones after my experience to date.

jack

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer?

cheers John

OmniBlend   DM

Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks, Raphael

jack

Hi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring!

cheers John

OmniBlend   DM

Hi John, In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office.

We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit.

The most common causes on a leaking jug are:

1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell?

2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug.

Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Josh

jack

Hi no I have not pulled apart that would cancel my warranty contract. I have observed that it drop out a small washer and the liquid leaking from what I put in the jug so I am confident it is not a crack rather just a washer maybe as everything seems to going to right. cheers

John

jack

Hi if you can't give me a answer on the last reply can you tel then if a washer is available to buy?

Rezona
Rezona

Hi, I was using omniblend I for smoothies since the early of this year and it work all good. But recently it become very noisy when blending. It was start getting noisy after I used the pulse fuction on my frozen fruit which I believe it too hard to blend. What is getting wrong? Blade or motor??

James B
James B

Hi there.

I have bought the same product and occasionally have the same problem. Usually the issue is that the frozen fruit is too dense (frozen) and that there is not enough liquid to make the ingredients circulate properly which could in turn be wearing out the motor as it might not be blending anything. Possibly add some more liquid to the mixture or change the order in which you put the fruit into the blender itself, this I have found can make quite a difference.

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Rezona, It sounds like possibly the drive socket (coupling between the motor and blades) may need to be replaced. It is a $29 part and is covered under warranty as long as there has been no misuse. The OmniBlend machines should not have any issues blending frozen fruit and the motors never burn out which is why we cover them under warranty for 7 years. James is also right in his advice if there is only frozen fruit in the jug and the machine is put to high without the use of the tamper the blades will float the ingredients and spin freely. The tamper is designed to help with really thick ingredients allowing you to do more food processor tasks, a bit more liquid also helps. Please email us on info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 0266856360 and we will assess your machine, making sure it is running at 100%.

Kind Regards

realmc26
realmc26

Get used to the noise getting worse. It's ok for smoothies if not too much frozen fruit in there but try and make nut butter or other recipe's that comes with the recipes and it struggles. Noisy and the burning smell does not go away. What other new blender or electrical item comes with the proviso that a burning smell is normal and will go away with use? Mine certainly didn't. Good luck getting your warranty honoured!

Luks
Luks

I just bought the Omniblend and I also noticed the burning smell.

ALEX Archibald

Hi have an Omniblender V the motor turns but the shaft/star drive on the top doesnt? Any suggestions please

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Alex, it sounds like the drive socket needs to be replaced which is the coupling between the motor and blades. The drive socket is a $29 part unless you are in warranty? Please call us on 0266856360 or email us with info@omniblendaustralia.com.au and we will assist you further. Kind Regards,

ALEX Archibald

Hi thank you so much for your fast reply, I live in the UK so do you know where in the UK I could send it, please? If not is there is any company that holds spare parts and I will try and repair them myself as I have 2 and cant really afford to buy 2 new ones. (they are not under warranty)

Regards

Alex A

Address is

[address removed]

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Hi Alex, if you live in the UK you need to contact Omniblend UK. https://www.jtcdirect.co.uk/

Daniel M
Daniel M

Hi, i have my omniblend V since a few days but I am a little bit disappointed about the results because my noname Veama cb 608 blender has a lot more power and better results. The biggest thing i dont like is that jtc says the motor would have 3hp but this is physically impossible because the, max power consumption is 950W. Also the TM 767 would have the same motor, but here no one can read something about 3hp. How can this be? T think this is a 950w blender and not a 2200w one??

OmniBlend   DM

Hi Daniel, firstly did you purchase your machine off OmniBlend Australia? I can not see any recent orders in your name, if so please call us on 0266856360 so we can properly explained wattage/hp etc. We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase as our customers normally love their OmniBlend. Also their are some fake machines sold in a few markets that look like our blenders but do not come close in performance or quality. Regarding the Max power of 950 Watts on our label. This is based on blending a half a carrot with water and is a standard test done in a US laboratory for the purpose of certifying that the product meets all regulations for the country it is to be sold in. The marking on our label are a requirement based on the certification testing. Some blenders that are put under the same test may use a higher amount of power/watts to get the same result this does not mean it is better in fact it can show that the blender is not as efficient. JTC OmniBlend power blenders are 100% complainant in Australia and where sold globally. OmniBlend power blenders are designed to draw more power to maintain blade speed and will draw theoretically up to the 2238Watts/3HP. The reality is when blending thicker ingredients they draw up to about 1950Watts which is based on how much resistance the blades encounter. There are many companies out their that make claims that their machines run at the max power that the motor is rated at but it is simply not how blenders operate. What you should really look for is real world reviews showing that the machine can do what you require from it. This topic can get very technical and their are several articles about it online. I would be more then happy to discuss it further please call me on 0266856360 if you have any further questions? Kind Regards,

Zorica S
Zorica S

How minutes can put to work blender without stop on hight?

Stargirl
Stargirl

I’m sorry I don’t understand your question.

Gabby
Gabby

The light on my OmniBlend doesn’t switch on. The motor doesn’t start. Is it stuffed?

OmniBlend   DM

Dear Gabby, The OmniBlend machines all have an inbuilt safety switch that can be triggered if you are blending something really thick such as dates without any liquid or it can simply be set off with a power surge/fluctuation on the circuit it is connected to. Simply turn over the base and push the clear plastic button firmly and you should be good to continue blending. If you are unsure please call us directly on 0266856360 and we can help. Kind regards, Raphael

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives

Extra Information