Onebed Mattress

Onebed Mattress Questions & Answers

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,019 reviews

4 questions from our users

I was really want to give it a go to for the mattress. But when I was trying to ascertain the delivery time if I place an order. But the answer I get was too broad ...2 - 5 business days. I contacted them at 2 pm to see if they can narrow it down but by close of business still didnt get an answer. Tried to ring the number on facebook and got told by the machine no one is available. Not sure if any official look at this. Can anyone let me know what's their delivery time frame like? Thanks

I recently bought a one bed mattress and it has some odour. I read from their website it’s free from harmful chemicals. Is this smell dangerous as my baby is also sleeping on it.
Hi there! Yes, there are no harmful chemicals in the production of our mattresses and the Onebed should be safe for your baby. Some customers may be more sensitive to the smell of a newly opened mattress. If it bothers you, we suggest airing out the mattress with the windows open; using a fan can also hasten the process. Please also discard the box and plastic that the mattress came with. Based on feedback from some of our customers, the smell of a new bed should go away within a week or so. :) Wishing you the best sleep with your Onebed! :)

We are currently trying a ‘Bed in a Box’ mattress and after a month I still wake up several times through the night in pain. Do you know if your One bed would be softer than this other mattress? I am keen to try yours because of the option to change the layers for a more softer sleep. My husband is very happy with the very firm mattress, but it is too hard for me. Im hoping the fact yours is layer changeable it may suit us better. If i change the layers to make it softer, will that change the temperature to a 'hotter' bed? Regards, Ruth
Onebed is very unique with the 3 different firmness settings that you can try out. We have the medium, medium-firm and firm so that more customers can modify the settings and achieve the firmness level that they prefer. The latex layer should be generally cooler but the 'temperature' should not change too significantly. You can try it out for yourself with our 125 night trial period. :)

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Similar listings