Onebed Mattress

Onebed Mattress Questions & Answers

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single
4.7 from 1,027 reviews

5 questions from our users

I bought the King size mattress for $950 last week. And I just check back on ur website, the price going down -200 from my payment ($750). Why u give the big difference gap price?

I was really want to give it a go to for the mattress. But when I was trying to ascertain the delivery time if I place an order. But the answer I get was too broad ...2 - 5 business days. I contacted them at 2 pm to see if they can narrow it down but by close of business still didnt get an answer. Tried to ring the number on facebook and got told by the machine no one is available. Not sure if any official look at this. Can anyone let me know what's their delivery time frame like? Thanks

I recently bought a one bed mattress and it has some odour. I read from their website it’s free from harmful chemicals. Is this smell dangerous as my baby is also sleeping on it.
Hi there! Yes, there are no harmful chemicals in the production of our mattresses and the Onebed should be safe for your baby. Some customers may be more sensitive to the smell of a newly opened mattress. If it bothers you, we suggest airing out the mattress with the windows open; using a fan can also hasten the process. Please also discard the box and plastic that the mattress came with. Based on feedback from some of our customers, the smell of a new bed should go away within a week or so. :) Wishing you the best sleep with your Onebed! :)

Where's my mattress
Hello Sam! Please provide us with your order # so that we can check the status of your order. You may also get in touch with us through our live chat, email support@onebed.com.au or call us on (07) 3184 8144. Thank you and have a good day! :)

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Similar listings