Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Onebed

32 questions from our users

Di Z
Di Zasked
Original Double

Where is this one bed mattress made?

greg m.
greg m.asked
Mattress Original

hi howdo i order my mattress firm please

Erin J
Erin Jasked
Mattress Original

Hi there, I have a lazybed mattress i purchased approx 5 years ago, it’s now sagging quite a lot and causing back pain, do onebed cover the warranty? I believe onebed bought them out? Thanks.

rahul k.asked
Original King

Can I compress the mattress to original packaging form as I need to move and would like to take the mattress along? If it is possible is there any chance it will be damaged?

Daisy
Daisy

I think you would struggle to decompress the mattress again unless you put it in a vacuum bag

rahul k.

I can take professional help if it is an option. Hard to find a vacuum bag this size though :)

Sree b.
Sree b.asked
Original Queen

Hi i am willing to return my onebed. I am very much satisfied with my bed but i am completely moving out of state and cannot carry my bed and i need to dump it to get rid of it. I dont want a refund. Just wanted to know if i can return it and it can be donated to the salvation army. The bed is in mint condition without any marks covered with bed cover since the beginning. Thank you.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Hi Sree, if you are within the 125 Night Trial, you may return the mattress to us. We will donate to Salvation Army whenever possible. You may email support@onebed.com.au so we can assist you further. Thank you.

Jaredasked
Original King

re: my faulty mattress, which is now taking up room in my house while I wait for collection (order 9955028), do you have any idea how long pick up is going to take?
The mattress is unusable, and I really need it collected and gone so I can get my money back and get another mattress in asap.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We do understand, Jared. 30 days is our average collection period for returns as listed on our website. Your case is already being prioritized and we are aiming to collect within the week.

Paul N
Paul Nasked
Mattress Original

Has any one had issue with mattress not fully expanding?
I unpacked mine and it has not expanded, very distinct dips and creases.
That is after unpacking it 12 hours ago. Unsuitable to sleep on.
Tried to contact Onebed but no response.
Two days later, mattress still unsuitable for use.
After numerous calls emails and online chats, forwarding photos as requested no response.
Online chat assistant pointed out it take 5 days to fully expand.
I questioned when can it be suitable to use because clearly it is not. forward onto claims Dept.
Interested to know if other people had similar experience.

Victoria C.

yep. we had our 1st one do that. now we want a refund as they sent a replacement and honestly - even once they expand, the crevasses just stick around after you've been on it a short while...

Victoria C.asked
Mattress Original

Has anyone else found it takes ages to decompress properly?

Peter F.
Peter F.
Rod
Rod asked

We’re is one Bed made ?

Courtney J.
Courtney J.asked
Original Queen

I’m after a soft cloud like mattress as I prefer a plush level of firmness... can I somehow alter my mattress to suit my level of firmness

sheila lehmann
sheila lehmannasked
Mattress Original

do you have double beds also can my original timber bed frame be used?

Rob C
Rob Casked
Original Queen

I would also like to know where the Onebed mattresses are made. I am considering the 12". Without an answer from a rep, people may assume they come from a sweatshop somewhere.

Amanda
Amanda

Purchased online

Fiona
Fionaasked
Mattress Original

In the market for a new mattress and have been considering OneBed, Ergoflex and Emma. Ergoflex is made in China and the UK while Emma is made in the UK. I'd prefer to buy a bed that is not transported from the other side of the world (trying to think of environmental impact). Where is Onebed made please?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Their chat line would have got an answer 3 weeks ago

Jake W.
Jake W.asked
Mattress Original

Are their variable choices in mattress firmness, or is medium fir the only option>

Matt
Matt

You can interchange the inner mattress pieces, so you either have a firm, medium (what we have) and soft. So you can swap and change until you get the right feeling that you like.

Chaitanya P.
Chaitanya P.

Actually one bed comes with layers of foam. You have an option to change the firmness to medium or firm or soft by changing the foam layers which you can access with a zipper.

Mia Maria M.
Mia Maria M.asked
Mattress Original

Hi where are Your mattresses made?
Also, i have a bed frame with slats that lifts for storage. Is it suitable on any frame?

Bronnie49
Bronnie49asked
Original Double

Could you please tell me how heavy this double mattress is? I have trouble making the one I have now.

MMW80
MMW80asked
Mattress Original

I’ve heard that these sorts of foam mattresses are very hot to sleep on. How does it fare with heat retention? I’m particularly worried about hot summer nights.

Karl C.
Karl C.asked
Mattress Original

Is the mattress Flippable?

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

It is not necessary but the Onebed Original has 3 layers that you can interchange (they are set with different firmness settings: medium firm, medium and firm). Just unzip and customise based on your preference. :)

Charmaine H.
Charmaine H.

Can you explain the different layer set ups for different firmness

JT T.
JT T.asked
Original King

Can I use an electric blanket with this mattress? Will it damage it or void the warranty?

Meggen W.
Meggen W.asked
Mattress Original

Has anyone else experienced a strong smell from their mattress? I received my king mattress two weeks ago and it still smells really REALLY strongly. I can smell it as soon as I walk in the bedroom door and it lingers on my pyjamas and gives me a sore throat. My two year old co sleeps with me and I'm really concerned about her health. I thought it would disappear after a few days or a week but it is still really strong! Will it go away? I am considering sending it back, but it is very comfortable so if anyone else has any experience of this smell and it went away then I will hold out but if not then annoyingly I will have to look for an alternative.

Emma J.
Emma J.

I walked into the bedroom lastnight, the whole room pongs. I have moved it out this morning to air. Hopefully this will work? We have the king too.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Onebed Mattress Original