Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc...

24 questions from our users

Rod
Rod asked

We’re is one Bed made ?

Courtney J.
Courtney J.asked
Original Queen

I’m after a soft cloud like mattress as I prefer a plush level of firmness... can I somehow alter my mattress to suit my level of firmness

sheila lehmann
sheila lehmannasked
Mattress Original

do you have double beds also can my original timber bed frame be used?

Rob C
Rob Casked
Original Queen

I would also like to know where the Onebed mattresses are made. I am considering the 12". Without an answer from a rep, people may assume they come from a sweatshop somewhere.

Amanda
Amanda

Purchased online

Fiona
Fionaasked
Mattress Original

In the market for a new mattress and have been considering OneBed, Ergoflex and Emma. Ergoflex is made in China and the UK while Emma is made in the UK. I'd prefer to buy a bed that is not transported from the other side of the world (trying to think of environmental impact). Where is Onebed made please?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Their chat line would have got an answer 3 weeks ago

Jake W.
Jake W.asked
Mattress Original

Are their variable choices in mattress firmness, or is medium fir the only option>

Matt
Matt

You can interchange the inner mattress pieces, so you either have a firm, medium (what we have) and soft. So you can swap and change until you get the right feeling that you like.

Chaitanya P.
Chaitanya P.

Actually one bed comes with layers of foam. You have an option to change the firmness to medium or firm or soft by changing the foam layers which you can access with a zipper.

Mia Maria M.
Mia Maria M.asked
Mattress Original

Hi where are Your mattresses made?
Also, i have a bed frame with slats that lifts for storage. Is it suitable on any frame?

Bronnie49
Bronnie49asked
Original Double

Could you please tell me how heavy this double mattress is? I have trouble making the one I have now.

We have 3 types of mattress:
Onebed X 12" Double - 37kg
Onebed Original 10" Double - 27kg
Onebed Essential 8" Double - 22kg
Hope this info helps! :)

MMW80
MMW80asked
Mattress Original

I’ve heard that these sorts of foam mattresses are very hot to sleep on. How does it fare with heat retention? I’m particularly worried about hot summer nights.

Onebed S.Onebed

The Onebed Original is our best seller, it has latex as the top layer that gives the mattress a nice bounce and cooler sleep. It also has cooling gel memory foam for its second layer. Best of all, you get 125 nights to try out the mattress and decide from there if it is the right one for you. :)

Karl C.
Karl C.asked
Mattress Original

Is the mattress Flippable?

Onebed S.Onebed

It is not necessary but the Onebed Original has 3 layers that you can interchange (they are set with different firmness settings: medium firm, medium and firm). Just unzip and customise based on your preference. :)

Charmaine H.
Charmaine H.

Can you explain the different layer set ups for different firmness

JT T.
JT T.asked
Original King

Can I use an electric blanket with this mattress? Will it damage it or void the warranty?

Meggen W.
Meggen W.asked
Mattress Original

Has anyone else experienced a strong smell from their mattress? I received my king mattress two weeks ago and it still smells really REALLY strongly. I can smell it as soon as I walk in the bedroom door and it lingers on my pyjamas and gives me a sore throat. My two year old co sleeps with me and I'm really concerned about her health. I thought it would disappear after a few days or a week but it is still really strong! Will it go away? I am considering sending it back, but it is very comfortable so if anyone else has any experience of this smell and it went away then I will hold out but if not then annoyingly I will have to look for an alternative.

Emma J.
Emma J.

I walked into the bedroom lastnight, the whole room pongs. I have moved it out this morning to air. Hopefully this will work? We have the king too.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi there! We recommend to discard the packaging and air out the mattress. Different people react differently to smells. If it's too strong for you, you can air out the mattress (without sheets) in a room with windows open; having a fan directed at the mattress can hasten the process too. Most customers find the smell goes away in a few weeks. If it's still bothering you after doing that, you may return under our 125 Night Trial policy. We hope this helps! :)

richie.hayward
richie.haywardasked
Mattress Original

The 125 night trial mentions that it must be in basically new condition. I’m worried to purchase this and I don’t like it and maybe it gets the slightest stain :(

So my question is where do they draw the line and does the mattress have to be basically new.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Richard, we do our best to honor returns. The charities that we donate to are the ones who usually collect and determine whether a mattress is not in good condition (if there are visible stains). A lot of our customers make use of mattress protectors to keep the bed clean. Hope this helps! :)

Virginia C.asked
Mattress Original

Can you change the layers of the mattress to change the softness if the mattress?

Karina
Karina

Yes you can :)

Chris
Chris

Yes, the 3 layers can be arranged in different ways to get the perfect comfort level.

Virginia C.

Does anyone know the configuration for the softest option possible

Angela D.asked
Mattress Original

We have been sleeping on our new Onebed Original for about a week and finding it very hard. Our morning backaches are gone which is fantastic but we are restless all night with pins and needles in our arms from side sleeping. We have put the memory foam layer on top. We have it on a slat base, could this be the problem? And do they tend to soften over time or keep the same density?

Shaun kormendy
Shaun kormendy

I was told you can unzip the mattress and change the cooling layer to the top layer and it will make it a little softer

Onebed S.Onebed

Foam mattresses normally soften a bit over time. The body usually needs time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress so we recommend giving it at least a month to try. If you are unhappy with the mattress, you may return under our 125 night risk-free trial period.

Angela D.

Thanks.. yes it’s been a few weeks now and we have definitely gotten used to it or it’s softened or both. Great mattress!

Jan
Janasked
Mattress Original

How many kilo can support for the mattress, is the fat people can sleep comfortable?

Dee
Dee

Hi Jan,

Not sure how many kilos but when I sleep I dont sink and the mattress bounces back fairly quick. Probably best to ask their customer service

Onebed S.Onebed

Jan, our mattresses are rated for up to 250-300kg. :)

Jessica W.
Jessica W.asked
Original Queen

What is the firmness of this mattress? Medium, soft or firm?

Angela D.

We are finding it quite firm but only been sleeping on it for a week so it may soften, not sure.

kate
kateasked
Original Single

what is the delivery time to WA, Wembley Downs 6019?

Onebed S.Onebed

Once our new Onebed single stocks arrive on the 23rd, we can ship to Wembley Downs within 3-4 business days. :)

zoukdancer
zoukdancerasked
Mattress Original

Has anyone noticed a crease down the middle of their onebed mattress from the folding that has remained after bed fully inflated?

agnes p.
agnes p.asked
Original King

I bought the King size mattress for $950 last week. And I just check back on ur website, the price going down -200 from my payment ($750). Why u give the big difference gap price?

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Onebed Mattress Original