6OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake

Vicky W. · VLCD Platinum Shake

can you eat one piece of fruit and 2 cups greens with 3 x shakes a day

Rosetta S.
Rosetta S. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Is the optislim optiman premium shake (weightloss for men) suitable for women? I didn't realise it was for men when I purchased the product.

Belinda Winter-Smith
Belinda Winter-Smith

I do not recommend this product. I bought the Optislim Platinum Shakes worth around $150 and it tastes awful. It is grainy and gives me diarrhea. Fat Blasters is a much nicer shake and truly tastes like a milkshake. Optislim refuses to give me a refund as they say you can get free samples (I couldn't find any) and that I should have gotten my doctor's approval however they wouldn't have known how it would taste and react with my body even though I have IBD. One Very Unimpressed ex-customer.

Margaret M.
Margaret M. · VLCD Platinum Shake

How much sugar

Cilla
Cilla · VLCD Platinum Shake

Im struggling to have my rapid shakes with skim milk so use water which is nicer for me.Will that deter my weight loss

Vicki U.
Vicki U. · VLCD Platinum Shake

I just use water with my shakes is this ok milk makes me very gluggy and sick.and by having 3 shakes a day with frozen fruit added with ice to make it thicker whit kind of weight can l wxpect to lose in 3 weeks. I now weigh 108 kilos and only 5ft 1

Sharon J.
Sharon J. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Is opti slim gelatinus?

ccorrin
ccorrin · VLCD Platinum Shake

Why an i not losing weight and fe blotted

ccorrin
ccorrin · VLCD Platinum Shake

I am on optislim platium and not losing weight. Feel blotted

Eva H.
Eva H. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Has anyone stopped losing yweight on OptiSlim Platinum shake. I've been on it now for 10 weeksand lost 8kg, but nothing for the last two weeks.

Eva H.
Eva H. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Why have I stopped losing weight in spite of keeping to the specified plan

JaG
JaG · VLCD Platinum Shake

I lost 5kgs the first week using 3sachets and green salad and a handful of nuts but since then nothing. Very disheartening.

Emma T. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Can I use whole blue milk with optislim platinum shake?

Kazza68
Kazza68

I’ve just ordered mine but I definitely wouldn’t be using whole milk. I plan on using water. I’ve read a lot of reviews with water users

Emma T. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Can I use whole blue milk with the optislim platinum?

Ronel Ellis
Ronel Ellis

You can use anything you want, but the lower the percentage of fat in the milk you use the fewer calories you use and the better results you get. The recommendation is to use trim or low-fat milk.

Major
Major

I use cold water with ice and found it very nice.

Emma T.

Thanks ppls! How long have you been on it and how often (e.g once-three times daily) have you lost much weight need some motivation

Michelle
Michelle

I use whole milk because low fat or skim milk is loaded with sugar to make it taste better. I'm doing good on it.

Tala
Tala · VLCD Platinum Shake

Can a female use this product as well??
Was bought by mistake and the shop won't replaced it

Raewyn
Raewyn

Hi Tala. I've been using the VLCD Patinum Shake for over a month now and I'm steadily losing weight.

Rheanan M.
Rheanan M. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Can you have low snacks and fruit on this platinum shakes or just 2 cups of veg or salads

Claire Bear

you can eat whatever you like as long as it is "healthy" - like nuts, plain yogurt, veg, lean meat, fruits. You are only replacing a meal with the shake not completely stopping eating. But you need to remember to drink heaps of water to help keep you full and to help shed the weight and also to avoid eating the wrong fatty snacks. I find it helps to put plain yogurt in a bowl and mix in the shake powder then add some fruit. Tastes delicious and is very filling.

Annette
Annette · VLCD Platinum Shake

Is it ok to freeze the optislim a little as I prefer to drink it thicker and icy

Claire Bear

they say to drink it straight away and not let it sit. You can add ice in a blender when mixing it to make it icy cold.

AndrewK
AndrewK · VLCD Platinum Shake

what is better Optislim VLCD or Optislim VLCD platinum?

Emma
Emma

Hi, I went with platinum because I wanted to add milk - not water. Been 2 days (with dinner out both nights unfortunately) and have still lost 600gms. I was rubbish when I went out and had chips and alcohol so the fact that I lost anything is so encouraging!

Shads
Shads · VLCD Platinum Shake

Hi I just wanted to know what you eat for your main meal if you do two shakes a day and is there a plan to follow? For best results

Clare
Clare

150 grams lean protein, chicken, fish, Tofu and green vegetables..

Lea
Lea · VLCD Platinum Shake

I have been on the shakes now for 4 days
I have one for breakfast every day then a small snack and coffee for morning tea
Wrap for Lunch the dinner going really well have cut my eating in 1/2
My problem is after I have my morning tea about 1/2 hour later I get diarrhoea (only once) after
Is this normal/has anyone else had this ?

Sandy T. · VLCD Platinum Shake

Can I use water instead of skim milk on Optislim Platinum

Under Review
Under Review

You can. The taste is pretty bad even with milk but if you can get it down with water it's fine to use it. Just keep in mind each shake is around 100 cal and the lowest diet option is 800 cal. So you'll need to replace the calories you're not spending on milk.

Sandy T.

What flavour did you get

Get an answer from our members and OptiSlim representatives

Select a listing for your question
OptiSlim VLCD Platinum Shake